• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Im out for....LUIGI BLOOD!

I gotta get my Luigi better so I can rely on him more T_T

LUIGI DITTOS WITH ULTRA AND ROFL

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
EVERYBODY IGNORE MY PREVIOUS COMMENT.

ony don't , beucase i still need a ride and camps crazy comments distract everyone becuase champ has azn mind games :'[

Aesis

Smash Ace
Talk about support!
Thanks everyone for bringing TV's and cubes.
Today I counted the number of outlets in the Lounge. There are 22 individual outlets. So we are definitely good to go.

Is Mango going?

araknophobik

Smash Master
EVERYBODY IGNORE MY PREVIOUS COMMENT.

ony don't , beucase i still need a ride and camps crazy comments distract everyone becuase champ has azn mind games :'[
lol
mike haze has 900 posts on this board of him saying "i can go if i get a ride" followed by "looks like i can't go, i have a band audition that day" or something

post if you can go
dont post if you can't, it makes everyone else sad when they see someone unable to go and it might trigger a chain of events of people being unable to attend out of the blue

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
lol
mike haze has 900 posts on this board of him saying "i can go if i get a ride" followed by "looks like i can't go, i have a band audition that day" or something

post if you can go
dont post if you can't, it makes everyone else sad when they see someone unable to go and it might trigger a chain of events of people being unable to attend out of the blue
LMAO@ first paragraph that is **** was toooo funny hahaha

Samus-T

Smash Lord
Hey im bringing like 6 friends,
and i called you about whether or not you need more tvs and cubes,
and what time will it end?

emerican

Smash Ace
starting at noon the tourney can end as fast as 5pm or go on til 9pm depending on number of people and TVs... so shoot for somewhere in there.

LuCKy

Smash Master
jay give me a ride to this tourney plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i can give u three things gas money,garenteed 1st in teams and lunch on me come one jay.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Hey Aesis, make sure you got enough power bars, ya? With ~10 TVs and ~10 GCNs, and with about ~5 slots per bar, you're going to need at least 4 power bars, and that's assuming that all cords would reach the cleverly-placed power bars...

Anyways, just saying.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
lol kk thanks guys ^_^..hopefully someone needs a partner that has an extra 15 bucks cuz all i have is my singles money xP

Aesis

Smash Ace
Hey Aesis, make sure you got enough power bars, ya? With ~10 TVs and ~10 GCNs, and with about ~5 slots per bar, you're going to need at least 4 power bars, and that's assuming that all cords would reach the cleverly-placed power bars...

Anyways, just saying.
Talk about support!
Thanks everyone for bringing TV's and cubes.
Today I counted the number of outlets in the Lounge. There are 22 individual outlets. So we are definitely good to go.

Is Mango going?

I think we'll be fine with or without the power strips ^_^

anti

Smash Journeyman
hey mrb1tch3s ill team up.:)

will I be the only one bringing a Wii?:laugh:
Hmm yeah probably lol it's too much of a hastle to bring my Wii, I have to bring my wii mote too cause you have to use it to get into gamecube games. And I have to set it up and the motion sensor looks fragile and yeah.. x_X Gamecube's much easier <3

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll be recording matches tommorow :D

Top Bottom