• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I have yet to miss a UCLA tournament.

I will most definitely come to another :)

Charoo

Smash Champion
i hope aesis made me the keycard already before ucla 4. U still remember the plan right alan?

$ick

Smash Lord
Hey JTB, wanna do the same driving situation we did last time? I go to your house and you drive the rest of the way and I pay gas? ^_^

MaNg0

Smash Hero
So These are Back???
If they are..
AESIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

araknophobik

Smash Master
Hey JTB, wanna do the same driving situation we did last time? I go to your house and you drive the rest of the way and I pay gas? ^_^
my lil *****, the crew can house with nes and i and uhm, we can bus it it's like 1 bus i think.
Mike da Haze vs THE HAZE
round 3
ya'll ****** know whatsup
we gotta get a projector and all

thecupid

Smash Rookie

Projector okay? Exciting! The date's still up in the air, I need a venue. One with A/C LAWLLLZ

Well if you decide to hold it on the 10th not only would I bring a cube and TV, but I can bring some fans =P ... but seriously i would love to come to this on any day but the 3rd. I drive myself and possibly up to 3 friends and I do have some a standing fan and some other tiny ones I could bring. Ghetto A/C FTW!

Goober

Smash Apprentice
Wow Aesis this sounds awesome! I had a friend who used to play smash at UCLA and he was really good and ran tournaments too! His name was Alan, but he retired after OC3. :(. Then he retired again after SCC, so this time he REALLY MEANS IT.

haha /sarcasm

Lol but for serious this is going to be awesome.

Atlus8

Smash Master
LAVC vs UCLA

How about it Aesis? A crew match between Valley College and UCLA. So far we only have four people at our school : Inks, Haze, Seraph, and myself. I spoke to Inks and Haze today, but they aren't sure of this.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Why not just do the UC Battles there, like they were originally going to be last year?

araknophobik

Smash Master
lol i like how luigi posted right after me
im assuming there's a ride involved?

yo kira we doing a cpp crew for the college?

p.s. gimpy or nealdt or especially silent wolf, i recall getting a warning for my sig from mic 128 or whatever for it to be removed
and would like the same to be done to luigi's
on the basis that it simply isn't funny, and its quoting hirsine
he should stay at 24 just for that

$ick

Smash Lord
Jake the Beezy you didn't respond to my post!?!!? And lol @ Mike and me playing on a projector. I'd be cool with that I guess. Gonna be crazy nervous but hopefully it'll be fun. Mike I'll warn you now, so you don't have the urge to "fight me," I'm gonna ban Pokefloats. :p

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
LOL $ICK, sorry for getting mad i just thought that **** was cheap as ****, but no johns, mecko won that ****.

does he know what mecko means in spanish btw?

$ick

Smash Lord
LOL $ICK, sorry for getting mad i just thought that **** was cheap as ****, but no johns, mecko won that ****.

does he know what mecko means in spanish btw?
Lmao he didn't at the time. He said it was a nickname his friends gave him a while ago. He knows now, he is currently trying to decide on a new name. And no worries, we should both go low tier to ruin all the excitement for everyone at this thing. lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
For driving, it depends. UCLA is soooo far from Riverside, I'll see if I can work something else out.

creeeww battles?

dang too bad boa teba and lee puff probly wont go.

only got 3 AVCer's going
Wow, didn't they get ***** by like every school last year?

Top Bottom