• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
IF u missed the first page...He said no more UCLA tourneys...
im just wondering...WHY DID U DO IT AESIS...WE CANT LIVE WITHOUT UCLA TOURNEYS Y.Y

The Game II

Smash Champion
Crap my internet time ran out at this one place, so no more vids today. Everything will be up tomorrow, promise. I think it's the finals plus moreno valley.

--GCII

petoo0

Smash Ace
Aesis needs to concentrate on school right now. He has less than 2 weeks to go and finals. Leave him alone. Also once school is out he can probably no longer get a room to hold tourneys at UCLA. And with us not knowing when Brawl comes out, its very likely that is may be out before Aesis gets back on Fall Quarter in late September. But Palmdale might hold tourneys or something over the summer to make up for it.

The Game II

Smash Champion
I have one last match to put up. My chart shows it was DSF vs. Mango, but the match is two sheiks. If this is indeed correct, I'll put it up. There were no labels of either sheik, so I don't know.

--GCII

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
What happened to my match against Danimals?

nsmb

Smash Rookie
im coming from san jose state, transfering to ucla this fall. at sjsu, the CS club room was the spot to catch a few games when you had time. just wondering if there is a place like this on the UCLA campus or nearby.

SpellcasterNeos

Smash Cadet
WOW...at UCLA REALLY!!!!.....TOURNEYS GO ON THERE ^_^
OH MAN...THAT IS LIKE SO CLOSE TO MY HOUSE....
PLEASE SEND SOME INFO AND DATES SO WE CAN SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom