• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

bbb

Smash Champion
I'm stoked about Team Douche Freezer getting back together, speaking of which, Neal you gunna be wobbling this time around?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Lol i did a fourstock on someone whos name ill keep annyomous
DAnny "Omg Its A Jtb FOur STock"
ITs silent for a while
then everyone laughs becauses hes a noob

thecupid

Smash Rookie
If we have it the 10th i can drive anyone in the 323 or anyone that can get to the griffith park area. Just PM me or post about it and then convince the Bobs to change it to the 10th =D

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
I shall be swiping some kiddies into the UCLA dining halls for meals as well ^_^

I'll do a max of 10 swipes, so first 10 get it

I've swiped JTB in for some dining hall and Edreese for some bruin cafe sandwiches, they're not bad

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
it will depend on the # of swipes i have left come november. Most likely if i have alot left, tehn i'll do for free, otherwise it'll be really cheap like $5/swipe

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
eznjay - it's actually really close, since i'm swiping for UCLA dorm food which is 99% most likely < 2 min walk from the venue.

As for food there's two options

1.) Dining hall

This is typical dorm food that's all you can eat which includes
burgers, hot dogs, fries, salads, soups, cereals, and some entrees (pastas, etc..), ice cream, desserts, sodas, juices

2.) Bruin Cafe

This is pretty much a cafe that has sandwich/chip/drink combos, coffee, smoothies, pastries etc..

nublet06

Smash Lord
Nah dude, it's the other UCLA this time
OMFG get *****.

you guys. guess what fabian just bragged about online.

Fabian: i just remember him (teba) back throwing luigi to try and gimp him with a shine
Fabian: and luigi jumped and spiked him (falcos side b)
Fabian: it was like the biggest slap in the face i'd ever seen
nublet06: lol...
nublet06: youve never seen that before
Fabian: naw
nublet06: ahah
nublet06: wow
Fabian: that was new to me

this game has been out since the stone age. and fabian just now saw a falco side b spike a fox that was trying to shine him. i think he needs to be moved back up to worst smasher. he tries to live through evilnemesis. so if you go to UCLA luigi. im gonna have to **** you and put it on youtube so that fabian will cry. because if you beat fabian it doesnt matter cause he knows he sucks. so i have to beat you. because you are his hero.:laugh:

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
or maybe i actually go to UCLA and know 99% likely where the venue is going to be, j/k j/k. We love ya eznjay

So i'm swiping

1.) nealdt
2.) menacingmike
3.) 8-bit
4.) rob west

can give away 6 more

araknophobik

Smash Master
OMFG get *****.

you guys. guess what fabian just bragged about online.

Fabian: i just remember him (teba) back throwing luigi to try and gimp him with a shine
Fabian: and luigi jumped and spiked him (falcos side b)
Fabian: it was like the biggest slap in the face i'd ever seen
nublet06: lol...
nublet06: youve never seen that before
Fabian: naw
nublet06: ahah
nublet06: wow
Fabian: that was new to me

this game has been out since the stone age. and fabian just now saw a falco side b spike a fox that was trying to shine him. i think he needs to be moved back up to worst smasher. he tries to live through evilnemesis. so if you go to UCLA luigi. im gonna have to **** you and put it on youtube so that fabian will cry. because if you beat fabian it doesnt matter cause he knows he sucks. so i have to beat you. because you are his hero.:laugh:
no wonder you laughed, you misinterpreted what i said
he didn't side b him to spike him, which i believe is technically a meteor
luigi actually jumped to a spike (dair aka down A aka c-stick down)
noob
maybe you should make the list for trying to put me o blast for your nooby mistake

thecupid

Smash Rookie
If This Is Going Down On The 10th I Can Assure You I Want A Swipe... Swipe Swipe Swipe Please! Me Me Me! Ahhh I Love The Food At Ucla... Ah!

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
If this seriously happens I will be so happy. I only just caught a few minutes of the final monthly held last year because I had to write a paper, but it inspired me to get better definitely. Not that I'm gonna win or anything...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll be coming to ****.

Yay, my name is still near the top of the players coming list :)

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
im so there i remember the 1st monthly it was so dope lol...oh and the food is f***ing amazing in the all u can eat buffet...

MM $3? your friend ***** pbody who is ranked and you say sucks so i think you should have no problem ****** me, im the 7th worst smasher in SoCal

3Years

Smash Lord
lol i didnt say pbody sux hes really good but my friend beat him so idk...ill think bout it cuz im low on cash so wen the day of the monthly comes i'll definately $m u if i have some spare cash k...

Top Bottom