• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

Knivez

Smash Ace
3 years in and u still live in the dorms?

WTF?

Do your parents cover all ur bills too?

the only reason im hating on aesis is because he let the noob community (palmdale CAALM DOWNN) pick brawl for the tournament.

so the list stands like this as of now:

1) Champ SUCKS
2) Neal SUCKS
3) Aesis SUCKS

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman

WTF?

the only reason im hating on aesis is because he let the noob community (palmdale CAALM DOWNN) pick brawl for the tournament.

1) Champ SUCKS
2) Neal SUCKS
3) Aesis SUCKS

Well you forgot...Norcal's coming to this. You wouldn't get top 5 anyway, even it was Melee, hahahah.

So you don't get a big head over anything, I don't play melee anymore, so no, I won't money match you. Not like I'd lose, but I don't wanna get used to trying to dash dance and wavedash again, hahah.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Well you forgot...Norcal's coming to this. You wouldn't get top 5 anyway, even it was Melee, hahahah.

So you don't get a big head over anything, I don't play melee anymore, so no, I won't money match you. Not like I'd lose, but I don't wanna get used to trying to dash dance and wavedash again, hahah.
WOW CALLM DOWNN Zel. I wouldnt money match people i dont know/like. Not that i'd lose, but i dont wanna get used to going to tournies again, hahah.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces

WTF?

1) Champ SUCKS
2) Neal SUCKS
3) Aesis SUCKS
Maybe they should make it melee so you can leave before singles starts :laugh:

Demised

Smash Ace
It was lookin like 3 people. But after today it went up to 6 so were prob just going to get a hotel to make it easier for all of us. We wouldnt get in until late Sat since some of them have to work on Sat. Dont worry Aesis, were comin

Trebor, whos comin from norcal? Didn't think you guys would be makin it.

Edit: Instead of 6 people interested,, make that 10.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Tentative NorCal attendees:

King
Hella
Zelgadis
Germ
sidefx
SilentSpectre
Lucien
Hostility
Zoap
KOSK
WWJasonD
Scamp
Hyuga
myself (whotf is prodigykid?)

I'm probably forgetting people. Oh well.

EDIT: I forgot Hella

Hall

Smash Ace
If anyone in SD needs a ride to UCLA I've got room to comfortably fit 2 and uncomfortably fit 3.

Top Bottom