• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
He would probably just get ditched again lololol

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
no i'd rather go to a tournament with a host who knows what he's doing.

oh wait...nvm lol, pretty sure i've been to like one well run brawl tournament, so i guess that's not really a burn ><

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah, that one Chapman tourney I went to was pretty awesome

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Luigi's mansion has like 20 walls. I know its not the same kind..but its worse heh.

Delfino also has walls but its not banned. Dedede can infinite there with ease.

The King

Smash Ace
Luigi's Mansion should be banned, it's probably one of the biggest campfests and mini-Hyrules in the game. That stage is nowhere near being Counterpick-worthy; it completely shuts down many characters and their kill moves, and can fully negate character's movements/approaches/kill moves simply by having the multiple levels of stage protected by solid platforms and really low 1st-story ceiling. The stage does more work winning the match than the player who counterpicked there; it either becomes a complete negation of one character's ability, or a 7:00 campfest which doesn't even reach last stock.

King Out

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Wow, King has spoken, everyone stfu. Seriously, wtf @ Banning Corneria? Bunch of freakin scrubs running this **** or somethin? I'll try to make it to this one and actually enter. >_> Possibly. Diddy needs representation bad...

Gimpy: Teams?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
im going 2 win the tourney

with puff

i got this

( ill get camped by r andom guy =/ )

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Corneria is a horrible stage. I think it should have been banned in Melee long ago (along with Japes and Green Greens). How much that applies to Brawl is a matter of opinion and since the amount of evidence in Brawl is not as robust, a case for either side can be made. But if you ask me, just arguing from principle, if anything it's worse, since camping and wall combos are more prevalent. The camping is really what the problem was in Corneria in Melee, again in my opinion.

ALSO:

Tentatively I will be driving to this from Santa Cruz (Norcal). Scamp has the first non-Deep Norcal spot locked. We are looking for housing, etc. I am a clean person. I take showers n sh
it. Though not simultaneously (usually).

D

Deleted member

shitting in showers is sickkkkkk

also, i hope LA holds something in mid june, because im coming back to LA, so hopefully i can smash a bit

LuCKy

Smash Master
same guy that lost to gimpy when he wasn't looking?

-edit if we tried,i wonder how long we could do this mike lol

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
the same guy who lost to nes in tournament?

the same guy who lost round 1 to me in a money match, made some excuse to not finish it, and never paid me?

i **** that guy.

Top Bottom