• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

D

Deleted member

this isn't really my thread or anything. (im still subscribed from uclaiv)

BUT.

give it a chance, guys ^__^ aesis is gonna put a lot of effort into this.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll have to pull off some crazy mindgames at work to get this day off.

UCLA is too good

Charoo

Smash Champion
man. Worst date ever aesis haha. May 20-24 is my finals week. So I wont be able to make it =(

SENG

Smash Journeyman
wow this is the weekend after i get out of school =D but i guess alot of ppl will probably b like champ in finals week -__-

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Hmm...probably won't be coming to this unless I get a ride up from someone down here. Brawl isn't really worth a 2 1/2 - 3 hour drive to me. Not that great of a competitive game =/

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
The weekend after possibly? Maybe?

I'll be going to this. But before I commit, i'd like to know who won the last one? I think he's got like a 3W-1T-0L record at UCLA. Basically, I'd like to avoid him at all costs. Thanks.
Some Mexican dude who dresses waaaaay too nice for a game tournament. I think he cheats though.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I dunno, I heard some random tall Asian guy who thinks he's a doctor beat him.

But then some skinny white guy beat that guy.

I would be scared of him.

Aesis

Smash Ace
Can a mod post a poll asking everybody whether to host Melee or Brawl at UCLA VI?

Only one, not both. It's up to you guys.
Thanks?

Atlus8

Smash Master
Brawl montage?!?!? I don't think so! I've done one and that's going to be it for a while!

MAJOR HEADS UP, if Brawl is going to take place, PEOPLE NEED TO BRING TV'S/ Wii's!!! Last UCLA Monthly, which was pure Melee, lasted for quite a while and we were forced out of the venue! I'm preety sure if this is Brawl, it would break past attendence from any previous monthly.
Don't be a d!ck, help the TO and bring setups!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
The weekend after possibly? Maybe?

I'll be going to this. But before I commit, i'd like to know who won the last one? I think he's got like a 3W-1T-0L record at UCLA. Basically, I'd like to avoid him at all costs. Thanks.
I don't know, but he better hope that it isn't a brawl tournament, we might have a new champion then.

Top Bottom