• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA REVIVAL II! Brawl + Melee Tournament (5/23/09) Need more TVs, sign up!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I have a portable dvd player with adapters that pretty much make it a TV

Would I get a discount for that?

lmao

LuCKy

Smash Master
well whenever it starts to around then lol i wouldnt be surprised if brawl lasted longer though

Dantarion

Smash Champion
I am going to bring a TV+Wii+Surge....but last time, The TV I brought sat on the floor, and I didn't even get money off the venue fee. And I was on your list :(

Goober

Smash Apprentice
Whaa? Dantarion how'd that happen. There was a girl at the desk with a list of all the people that were signed up on the thread to bring equipment. Did you talk to her? If you were on the list and you brought the stuff, you definitely should've gotten fees off.

Anyways, we'll make sure that doesn't happen this time =)

D

Deleted member

Final money match list

Festizzio- $2/3
Kira- -$3
Gosu Engineer- $3
Mike Haze- $3
connor - $5
Jkun(?) - $3
Zhu- $5
Macd- $3
Nasty_Nate- $5
DanteFox(?)- $3
MacD- $3
TheBOSS- $9
CrashOverride-$3
Seng- $3
Lucky- $3 (+ $1)

hope to see all you guys there :)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Boss ur mew2 against mine BO3 $3

also why is corneria doubs only for brawl?
as long as i'm purple mew2 lol. deal.

boss! id tap that mew2 :D any of my fox falco falcon or marth for $2

my mario for 1 o.o nmy bad on teams i have like a partner for every tourney for the next 2 months pretty much >___<
yeeeee son i'll do fox,falco, or falcon fo sho...marth is an ******* lol. mario for a buck as well. andddd it's all good for teams...i'll find someone i'm sure.

sorry Boss, I'm teaming with kouryuu lol

he's called me for doubles like 1 month in advance. I'm taken for SCSA too
god****it...it's all good. be up at ur pad in like an hour and a half

Goober

Smash Apprentice
K guys thanks for the help. Can't guarantee that we'll have enough TVs to use them but IF WE DO, you'll get venue fee waived. :)

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
I was thinking of bringing my Wii + Brawl, but they're being used by someone else tomorrow, so I can't bring 'em.

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
I've never been to UCLA before, despite it being 30 minutes away from me without traffic. So I wanna ask...where's the nearest parking towards the tennis center coming up from Westwood Plaza? I just want to make sure I don't screw up and somehow drive in circles lol.

Aesis

Smash Ace
I've never been to UCLA before, despite it being 30 minutes away from me without traffic. So I wanna ask...where's the nearest parking towards the tennis center coming up from Westwood Plaza? I just want to make sure I don't screw up and somehow drive in circles lol.
Lot 6 in Ackerman Union. Pay at the kiosk located outside for an ALL day pass. Around 6 dollars I think. I'm unsure. Bring more just in case.

Make sure to print out the map before you come -- it's really easy to get lost because the Tennis Center venue is basically hidden, or you can follow the people with controllers -- don't rely too much on that, though.

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
Lot 6 in Ackerman Union. Pay at the kiosk located outside for an ALL day pass. Around 6 dollars I think. I'm unsure. Bring more just in case.

Make sure to print out the map before you come -- it's really easy to get lost because the Tennis Center venue is basically hidden, or you can follow the people with controllers -- don't rely too much on that, though.
Thanks a lot. And yeah, I already printed out the map, so I have that covered.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol macd we had a money match? I think you mean flaming roy but if you want i will money match you for 5. my sheik your peach. reliase i aint gonna be here though. next tourney we will.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Ok this is the last time I'll post this, I promise. If anyone doesn't have a teammate for this and wants to team, just let me know. Tomorrow I'll probably still be looking for a teammate. If you don't let me know today, just come up to me at the tournament and tell me you need a teammate. Odds are I'll still need one too.

That is all.

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
Ok this is the last time I'll post this, I promise. If anyone doesn't have a teammate for this and wants to team, just let me know. Tomorrow I'll probably still be looking for a teammate. If you don't let me know today, just come up to me at the tournament and tell me you need a teammate. Odds are I'll still need one too.

That is all.
hey wanna team??

Top Bottom