• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Toneh

Smash Lord

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Send info to the website. And you can pm me your name and number

The address is 2300 discovery drive Orlando fl . You should see it online at the thing

Depending on where you are assigned you will determine your shifts. We open from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday . Training is always early but then after that depends on your team

I think they are starting July. Dunno when

:phone:

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
looks like I'm gonna try and be out be the first of july... I'll see if I can attend something but chances are I'll be very busy getting stuff ready to move...

Toneh

Smash Lord
Were heading back to ceo to watch marvel and super street fighter finals and hang out.

Me, dj jack, xaltis, ed, poltergust, 2link, afro, dfear, greenace that I know of

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
^^ lol

also saw Super 8. I thought it was entertaining. my fellow traveling posse didn't really like it though

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
dang Dtorr... GDX

get that money.

and speaking of money... I mentioned I wanna try and move out buy the first. It's just speculation now but I'm considering paying someone to drive a truck up (100$ something like that) and then pay for the flight back down.

Just throwing the idea out now to see if anyone is interested. We may not take this option at all though...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Guys just fair warning I plan to hold a national here in Florida next year. Probably Julyish. The only thing I have to determine is venue. I'm asking Jebailey what was his pricing for the CEO venue because that place is essentially perfect....inside a hotel great ac comes with internet near ****loads of food and not too far from airport

If that doesn't work out then ill start looking for other venues that meet the requirements . When I find something this thread will be the first to know

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I...have no idea what's going on

And a backup venue could be something on ucf. I heard students get discounts for renting space there. Apex was at Rutgers and that venue is amazing for smash

Top Bottom