• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
My place is starting its hiring cycle for anyone interested...if you don't mind dealing with customers all day

And it pays better than publix

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It's an inbound call center. So its not like sales/telemarketing...its customer service. Starting pay is 13/hr and you will technically be a contractor. After 8-12 months you can get converted to permanent

WWW.spherioncareers.com if you apply I need your name and phone number so I can give it to the recruiter

:phone:

_Dice

Smash Ace
So um, mike are we playing tonight? I have things i can do if we aren't i'm leaving down tomorrow so i'd like to have played.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
that list is cool to look at but kinda pointless :laugh:

mink, they might have PT positions, i dunno. but the job would be full time. Again, they MAY have part time positions, i dont know. I just know like 99% is FT

_Dice

Smash Ace
When are you coming back?!!?>?!?!?!??!?!??!??!?

super pointless, so pointless it makes me rage
Coming back wednesday afternoon or night.

my parents are movign and they want me to be in the car on the way up to keep my dad company on the drive to rhode island.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Coming back wednesday afternoon or night.

my parents are movign and they want me to be in the car on the way up to keep my dad company on the drive to rhode island.
eww eww eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
A few... things <.<

1. I'm moving for real this time wanted to wait until it was for certain before I made it known. So I'll prob be out of FL by the end of June. Sorry folks. Spare the brawl community I just don't like it here...

2. What the F is the CCPro?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
gotcha...

I don't think too many people are gonna be into the new brawl... I will but judging from what I'm reading.....

P.S.
I'm moving to GA north of atlanta.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
gotcha...

I don't think too many people are gonna be into the new brawl... I will but judging from what I'm reading.....

P.S.
I'm moving to GA north of atlanta.
:mad:...:glare:....:urg:...:(...:crying:

what day?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
honestly I'm not sure yet...

I'm going down to Woodstock,GA tomorrow (I'm in TN right now at my fiance's mother house) to put in my 1st month of rent (to reserve my spot) I have my transfer cemented already. All that really left for me is to pack my stuff and put in my notice for my job that already knows I'm leaving.

I'm guessing anywhere from 2 to 3 and a half weeks.

I remember I hyped up leaving about a year ago so I wanted to wait until there was no doubt can't get much closer than this. Sorry for the short notice...

We'll prob be getting rid of some stuff too I really want to get rid of these 2 TVs we don't plan on using up here. So I'll sell stuff like that cheap if anyone is interested.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
honestly I'm not sure yet...

I'm going down to Woodstock,GA tomorrow (I'm in TN right now at my fiance's mother house) to put in my 1st month of rent (to reserve my spot) I have my transfer cemented already. All that really left for me is to pack my stuff and put in my notice for my job that already knows I'm leaving.

I'm guessing anywhere from 2 to 3 and a half weeks.

I remember I hyped up leaving about a year ago so I wanted to wait until there was no doubt can't get much closer than this. Sorry for the short notice...

We'll prob be getting rid of some stuff too I really want to get rid of these 2 TVs we don't plan on using up here. So I'll sell stuff like that cheap if anyone is interested.

let us know the date so a possible final justice applebees shindig can commence

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
like i said, if anyone thinks they are up to try it, then by all means go ahead

..but seriously you have to let me know your full name and phone number if you do after you do the stuff online. It'll have a recruiter look at your stuff faster

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
*beats Paper Mario*

finally...whats up guys?

*sees justin's link*

...yea goodnight

Top Bottom