• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Definitely waiting until venue is settled. A venue change could cause a date change which is like casting dehypega

Probably going to announce in fall of this year depending on how fast Jebailey gets back to Mr about wyndham. Then if that doesn't work ill get one of you students and try ucf. Currently thinking about other backup options too although one of those two should work

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I want 4-5 TOs per game. At least 2 of them will not be allowed to enter their respective game so there's people available at all times for issues

I have a lot of ideas. All my years of traveling oos will be shown in this tourney in things I've felt would've made my tourney experience better. I'm pretty much gonna super skrull this ****

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
LOL @ alvin holding it down

Justin is pretty good. And he doesn't like tourneys so that would be perfect lol

You too garret if you want. I'll worry more about that aspect when I have venue finalized. That's pretty much the foundation

Also gotta start stacking like a true Negro for all those unforseen and forseen charges. And the inevitable venue payments

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Gonna take jay's advice and hit up taco bell

Cause starting Sunday is gonna suuuuuuck

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Well, MLG is in several states correct?

How would it work in a single state?

Would it be for OOS?

Explain please :3
:rainbowdash:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
it would be different parts of the state. like a tourney in each region

like i said david, i just want 2 people per game as perma-TO for things like results/little issues/advancing bracket just so like all TOs are playing thus delaying the calling of more matches.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
its a race option in the new mario kart
what you did there...i saw it

guys guys lets not worry about any of that right now, although I'll keep you all in mind. Let me just stack my funds and research the venue first

_Dice

Smash Ace
KeithDeeEx should be lolzy and get the cinderella castle ball room as the nationals locale.

EDiT: also pest plz learn wario i'd like more practice doing the infinite.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
KeithDeeEx should be lolzy and get the cinderella castle ball room as the nationals locale.

EDiT: also pest plz learn wario i'd like more practice doing the infinite.
i lol'd

and hey i might actually be practicing marvel now. Not really to enter tourneys but moreso to give my peoples good practice. Viper and Arthur have to stay though...which means I need a 3rd character. Dante is cool but im open to anyone else really from capcom and maybe a select few marvel. any suggestions? You got until sunday

Edit: jeff I think thats what imma do. switch what game im practicing each week on sundays. So from now until saturday will be AE, then the next week marvel. Until 3rd strike online, then I'll throw that in there too for the cycle.

Top Bottom