• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Imma just break up the times for me gdx lol
@pest nah not all only me solo and sax can play wario. Believe it or not I played him first the suggested him to solo. And then sax watched glutonny. Reason why I can play wario because I have a high learning curve hints why I can play a lot of characters. And I was trying to teach solo and sax warios air speed.
:phone:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Please don't play him because of us. We all hate warios that do that and turn to be super bad. There's only 3 good warios in florida that's solo sax and gdx. With solo on the top of that list. Mines isn't good enough because I dnt play it enough its just extremely fast

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

im getting frustrated with this fightpad. I think i need a new pad-type controller

_Dice

Smash Ace
Keith, Arthur should be your anchor and Crimson should be on point. and if crimson is on point i'd suggest trish/deadpool/thor/spiderman/haggar as the middle character.

trish for the trap game and assists, which helps out crimson and arthur greatly. deadpool for the unblockable deadpool/crimson setups that exist. thor for his health and beam assist (helps crimson alot), spiderman because web ball + traps allows you to do near infinites with crimson if timed right, and haggar for one of the best assists in the game and a high damage dealing character.

pesticide

Smash Lord
Please don't play him because of us. We all hate warios that do that and turn to be super bad. There's only 3 good warios in florida that's solo sax and gdx. With solo on the top of that list. Mines isn't good enough because I dnt play it enough its just extremely fast

me wanting to play wario just because other people in APK did too was partially a joke + if I did play him it would only be in friendlies for lolz, not ever in tourney

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
me wanting to play wario just because other people in APK did too was partially a joke + if I did play him it would only be in friendlies for lolz, not ever in tourney

It's not worth it. He's someone who's really only worth it if you're actually gonna main him. That is, if you care. If i was gonna learn characters for fun & it'd be someone for friendlies they would be low-tier ish or low mid tier. That way you increase ppls salt level b4 you possibly fight them in bracket :awesome:

My friendlies character is sheik <3 I love using her.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
:rosalina: :zelda: :sheik:

that's all I'll bother to touch really lol. I mean I know how to play everyone else, but I don't care for them.

oh, and maybe I'll do some :peach: I guess.

:rosalina: <-mostly this tho

2-DJeff

Smash Master
So i think ima try out for the AFL and i think ed might to. Radix, garb,hrnut,raz you wanna try out? im looking for some hardcore ppl that wants to train with me and solo to back our stamina or just work out with us

Top Bottom