• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

nevershootme

Smash Master
Uh wat xdeath. Although I don't know u in person, I'm just hell busy paying bills monthly. Besides I'm making time to visit ppl I haven't seen for 4 months... I'll just party hop if I have to

So... if I bbring grey goose, patron, or jager and setup a stream for the party, do I get any discounts or free entry lol.

Btw I'm not drinking anyways cuz I'm solo driving

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Wait so you guys are having a whos the best drunk tourney?

Gindler **** well better be in this. I've had dreams about seeing that kid wasted.

Mickey69

Smash Apprentice
Wow gallax spike just told me what you asked him... Like when was the last time I even played at a fest? lol I mean do ya really think I care enough to write flame after flame about people I havnt even seen for 6+ months? I dk if you noticed but im friggin sick of brawl and wii for that matter and all I do is play ps3... I'm just putting myself out there right now because I dont want this ending like that one gigs when everyone was pointing their finger at me saying "MICKEY CHEATED!!!" when that was straight up bull****. Besides if I was flaming tony I would've totally said something along the lines of "all tony uses is broken characters 0_0" Burn!
(and for the record no galax I don't have a 9 year old little brother have a 16 year old sister want pics?)

Mickey69

Smash Apprentice
lol mickey i got u covered already
Thank you tony : D I just don't want to relive that gigs again. btw if I do end up swinging through tomorrow (if spikes ***** *** actually picks me up) I'm totally bringin mgs4

Mickey69

Smash Apprentice
You really have no idea what you're missin out on, I'ma bring that Resident evil 5 uncharted 2 i dont have god of war with me =( but GDX I do have FF13 jus sayin

Exdeath

Smash Master
Uh wat xdeath. Although I don't know u in person, I'm just hell busy paying bills monthly. Besides I'm making time to visit ppl I haven't seen for 4 months... I'll just party hop if I have to

So... if I bbring grey goose, patron, or jager and setup a stream for the party, do I get any discounts or free entry lol.

Btw I'm not drinking anyways cuz I'm solo driving
I was joking about you choosing a party that isn't related to Smash. I'm not quite sure what you think that I meant.

HakujouOokami

Smash Rookie
NNID
Eclipsebound
3DS FC
3067-6855-9323
TV, I won't be able to bring but a Wii is definitely in the budget. I got some other games to play if we ever do get tired of Brawl. Not sure if you want to play Bomberman Blast, Pokemon Puzzle League.. Pokemon.. ahem.. Rumble. >_> I got Streets of Rage 2, some old SMB games on there too. ;P If you still need chips or drink, if and when Renki picks me up, we could roll by and get some things on the way there. And Happy Birthday to whomever's birthday it is. :3

Mickey69

Smash Apprentice
Don't hate on Gallax he's just being thorough
I don't have a prob wit galax at all I'm just tryin to prevent the finger pointed at me when I clearly wouldn't even have a reason for doing it. And hopefully I can even chill with him and everyone else tomorrow at his crib.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I really think the UKNOW thing is gettin old. Oh and i shouldn't be on that list because

1. I have no younger brother ( but i will admit retro will be retro :) )
2. I gave masky mad props when he beat me
3. Tony is 2 chill to bash
4. Raz is a G
5. Hiroi is 2 cool

With that being said I will no longer talk about this UKNOW buisness becuz its getn old.

Oh and another thing

****I DONT WANNA SOUND LIKE AN A.S.S BUT SMASHERS WHO HAVE MY NUMBER PLEASE DONT TEXT ME FOR THE NEXT WEEK BECAUSE I HAVE NO TEXTS LEFT AND MY BILL IS GONNA BE HUGE!!! PLEASE!!! thank you! but if you need me you can call*****

See you guys 2MORROW!!!! Oh and I still don't know what im bringing but ill figure it out. But I will have a wii!!!!!!

Oh and gallax what kind of drink u getn?

Trott

Smash Rookie
You really have no idea what you're missin out on, I'ma bring that Resident evil 5 uncharted 2 i dont have god of war with me =( but GDX I do have FF13 jus sayin
I was really disappointed with Resident Evil 5...what kind of a person can't walk and shoot a gun or swing a knife at the same time? Uncharted 2 is legit though.

Edit: Changed around the wording so it didn't sound so mean

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
my guesses for uknow

fino, lain, galax
who sends out a text that says "OMG ARE U THIS UKNOW GUY IF U ARE SERIOUSLY TELL ME"

kinda overdoing it to cover yourself up, MICHAEL *points* anyone notice the "calling out" of galax in the uknow post wans't really that insulting?

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
lol @ it being lain :laugh:

but seriously if you think about it, even if we guess correctly who it is, there's no way we can prove it or not cause they're not gonna admit it. So the only thing accusations will accomplish is everyone getting angry at everyone which is dumb. So yeah, maybe it'd just be best to forget it :/
a-ha! "yeah guys lets just forget about this uknow guy" tryin to reduce suspicion?

****... im so bad at csi

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i have FFXIII for the 360, not ps3

but if you brought a 360 to let me play it i'd bust a nut

i guess i should come tomorrow. nothing else to do really. I dont think ill be able to bring anything though. The forced time-off of my job has left me really really poor this weekend

(and i dont remember being timed out in teams by masky. it must've been so traumatizing my brain erased it in defense :laugh: )

Mickey69

Smash Apprentice
i have FFXIII for the 360, not ps3

but if you brought a 360 to let me play it i'd bust a nut

i guess i should come tomorrow. nothing else to do really. I dont think ill be able to bring anything though. The forced time-off of my job has left me really really poor this weekend

(and i dont remember being timed out in teams by masky. it must've been so traumatizing my brain erased it in defense :laugh: )
you'd bust a nut for the ps3 version because the graphics dont look like **** =]

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
im bringin coke and sprite, just a heads up. Unless ur bringin that too, then we'll have extra.

And who says the sodas are just for non drinkers ;)
truu truu

I was planning on bringing some orange and grape soda LOL

TV, I won't be able to bring but a Wii is definitely in the budget. I got some other games to play if we ever do get tired of Brawl. Not sure if you want to play Bomberman Blast, Pokemon Puzzle League.. Pokemon.. ahem.. Rumble. >_> I got Streets of Rage 2, some old SMB games on there too. ;P If you still need chips or drink, if and when Renki picks me up, we could roll by and get some things on the way there. And Happy Birthday to whomever's birthday it is. :3
I got Streets of Rage 2
Streets of Rage 2
OH ****

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Yea, I agree with Masky. Stop the accusations. Not worth our trouble =D

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Nah, uknow is just bad kid...and fear stop accusing people because we all know it was.............................YOU!!!! i wasn't flamed, nor was GDX, or yourself.................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................................................................rofl jk that guy is unimportant...*goes to delete uknow account* jk i'm not that grimy........or am i? lol

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Lets give him hell, he's gonna get so much hate mail from me, DEAR UKNOW, USUCK!!!!! and at the end of the letter it'll say P.S. snake says NOW!!! and the letter will explode ridding him use of his arms to type about cfl ever again....:laugh:

nevershootme

Smash Master
Lets give him hell, he's gonna get so much hate mail from me, DEAR UKNOW, USUCK!!!!! and at the end of the letter it'll say P.S. snake says NOW!!! and the letter will explode ridding him use of his arms to type about cfl ever again....:laugh:
if that guy strikes again and mentions my name, i can trace my sources back and get ready to hunt him down like no tomorrow, and i will murder the person with extreme force (car ramming, fist slamming, decapitation, torture)

see everyone tonight...

p.s. i have a new batch of music hacks on my wii... and still retaining The Go Team - Junior Kickstart (hrnut's favorite song)

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Uploading Shakira on my wii on my lunch break. Gallax, if you haven't already, only get 2 limes. That's all I'll need. I'll be over asap to set up my Mise en Place for my drink station. Hope everyone enjoys what I brought ^_^;;;

Top Bottom