• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

pesticide

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna play (aka host) this afternoon? I gotta get some stuff done @ my college first then i should be available to play around 3pm or later

If so, text me @ 407-373-8717

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Anyone wanna play (aka host) this afternoon? I gotta get some stuff done @ my college first then i should be available to play around 3pm or later

If so, text me @ 407-373-8717
Drive to Deland and I'm game. Hahaha

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Hey ladies and gents! (Are there any female smashers in CFL yet?) I'm not going to coming down there for a while... BUT... I was wondering you guys could do me a favor and check out my YouTube Channel. It may not interest everyone here, but it at least worth checking out. I'm mainly doing digital speed paintings with commentary. I do take requests and junk too, and I'm definitely gonna be doing some smash related stuff as I get better with Photoshop (I suck right now) If you do enjoy it definitely subscribe; there will be lots of greatness to come.

http://www.youtube.com/user/lessthanpi

Also, whats good with you guys?
http://www.youtube.com/user/lessthanpi

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm just doing some stuff with mom and groups on a OC commission meeting. Think there's either a protest or a hearing to defend the petition from going down.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Gentlemen,

7GPSTX for free garlic breadsticks from papa johns. And as a reminder, I have a couple TV's I need to liquidate along with a few more pstriple games. PM for more info/pics/list.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I would have played today, if my roommate didn't clog the entire apartment's sewage and make the ceiling spew piss water all over the living room.

On my day off.

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'd be über ****in' pissed if that were to happen.

I don't think sarcasm is enough for how I would feel if I were in your shoes.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Oh my... Did piss water really seep through the floor/ceiling?

Should be worried about mold and bacterial growth in the drywall and the wood if so. There will undoubtedly be dormant spores in/around the infrastructure, the reason they stay dormant is because they are 1) limited by water availability and 2) lacking in fixed nitrogen as a nutrient. Guess what the two main components of urine are :(

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Yeah we're aware of the mold and structural issues, it's going to be dealt with on Monday. All maintenance told us was to run the A/C as cold as possible to prevent mild growth.
However we are going to get charged for water/piss damage to the ceiling and walls, but I'll be damned if I pay one cent of something in which I had no involvement.

And yes Vinyl, stupidity already aggravates me, but it's amplified when the stupidity directly affects me. I already vented most of my frustration, all I can do now is laugh.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
All maintenance told us was to run the A/C as cold as possible to prevent mild growth.
This may sound odd.

I'd bet it would be more practical to chuck some desiccant on the "spill area" rather than running the ac cold. You'd save money on power plus absorb the moisture in the air rather than condense it onto the surface of the walls/ceiling/floor. Plus, mold/rot is going to grow at relatively similar rates unless you are going down to 4°C or lower.

I think they still sell drierite at home depot or lowes. If you can't find that, cat litter will work just as well.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Lol for real, thanks Zero. Thankfully we don't pay for electricity/water/A/C (up to a certain cap which is ridiculously hard to reach) so we don't really mind running the A/C all day. We did bleach the affected areas and then blow-dried them so I think we're in decent shape until they come do the heavy work on Monday.
Thanks again tho.

Lad

Smash Apprentice
Oh okay lol. It'd be much better if someone else could host today as one of my room mates kinda stank up the place with bad food >_<

M@v

Subarashii!
Hey guys, I know I mentioned it before, but I'll be in orlando Thursday and Friday this week. I probably won't have time friday(If I wind up having time I'll let you know), but I might have time to do something Thursday. Dad and I are going to be at the embassy hotel inside the Orlando airport. The only problem is we have no sort of transportation except local shuttles on thursday :(. We aren't getting the car until Friday.

Top Bottom