• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Im also willing to smash anytime, but these next few days are kinda iffy, since my assignments are due on various days. And I don't exactly enjoy coding...
So yeah, if anyone wants to play, get in touch with me and I'll determine if im free for that moment.

:phone:

Lad

Smash Apprentice
Alright tomorrow then we should play. Where you live/where do you want to play haha?

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I'm not entirely sure if I can host tomorrow, but if I can i'll update as time goes by.
But of course if someone else decides to host then thats perfect.

Noa.

Smash Master
Kyon and I are at my dorm now lolol. Later on we wanna play badly. If no one else can hose then we can play in my dorm but it's not that spacious so lol.

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I'll be back in Orlando September 20th and 21st :). For those that dont know, Dad and I got into an accident with our corvette a couple weeks ago. Its a 1996 collectors, so its not as simple as buying a new one from the factory to replace. Well, we found one just like it and in even better shape than ours was, and its conveniently in Orlando. I'll be in town those days with my dad to test drive and make sure we want the car, then bring it home with us. I don't know exactly how much free time I'll have, but if I do have some, I wouldnt mind meeting up.

Lad

Smash Apprentice
For all who want to smash today come on over to mah place. Lake Claire building 59, apartment 310. Parking isn't free, but if you park next to it(it is free) and I can come pick you up, Just text me 954-616-7493

Lad

Smash Apprentice
Yooo gg's everybody. Was mad fun today. Thanks for coming!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I would've come today, but homework had to be done. I usually dont leave my homework to be done on saturdays either...kinda upset about that

maybe next time

Lad

Smash Apprentice
Same draco haha! We live pretty damn close so we'll definitely be playing again soon xD

Top Bottom