• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Exdeath

Smash Master
thats just unfortunate. It would be more ironic if they were the ONLY two people who wanted to play. And even then it would be iffy
Admittedly, I wasn't paying attention, but it seemed that Jeff didn't want to leave and that Mink is busy.

M@v

Subarashii!
sorry after what I heard about m@v and hiroi. M@v is banned from my place forever.

:phone:
I'm not like that anymore. That was over 2 and a half years ago and that was a super boneheaded move by me, and I let myself get mad too easily over stupid stuff back then. I made an idiot and a fool of myself and deserved every single bit of criticism I received for it. If you still don't believe me fair enough, I brought it upon myself, and there's no one to blame but myself. I've done a lot of growing up since then, and you can ask any florida person who has seen me at EC nationals since then.

In regards to tomorrow, we -might- be getting a rental car.

-might-

But I would still in all likelihood need a ride if i were to do something. Should be getting into Orlando around 4pm.

M@v

Subarashii!
Oh yeah, if anything does happen, You can call or text me at (412) 855-1473.

I'll have my droid on me so I'll be able to take calls,texts, and check the boards.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I think I've heard that SFL is doing another clubhouse tourney on 10/13...so dunno whats happening there.

I do know if that if they do happen to host on the same day as tony, I'd go to tony' tourney (if i go to either at all. may just go to an AE tourney)

Exdeath

Smash Master
I think I've heard that SFL is doing another clubhouse tourney on 10/13...so dunno whats happening there.

I do know if that if they do happen to host on the same day as tony, I'd go to tony' tourney (if i go to either at all. may just go to an AE tourney)
I would be salty if SFL hosted a tournament, considering that I posted it on Smashboards about a month ago.

Also... <3

Exdeath, post that tourney info on these boards please.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=327067

http://www.facebook.com/events/134719546672702/

Legend of the Tundra

Smash Rookie
I logged on after my long drought specifically to ask how to DI out of Marth's throw>throw>ssmash tip combo from 0%. Wumbo has been hella annoying with that and between work and classes I don't have the time to research it.

Also, we've been getting back into it so if anyone wants to come play single/dub friendlies at our place, shoot me a text.

Blizz 904-392-7947

:phone:

Top Bottom