• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Errybody in the club gettin' tipsy.

that means yes

I'll assume it's Mooney, Jeff, Keith, Me and Gallax(?) That's who came last time.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
depending on amount if interested people there may be a 1-2$ door fee for electricity. people that need to any of my hosting I never have more than two tvs going. also I keep door fee low like that because its strictly going to electric bill. 0 in pocket. so depending on people amount I may have to do one

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
replace lad with Ian. Only cause Ian hasn't been reliable when it comes to traveling lately

Lad

Smash Apprentice
For this $3 dollar tourny jeff is doing. you said you don't have the money to do it, cant tell if you were being sarcastic and im an idiot or you're serious. xD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
werent you supposed to go to smashed together with mink originally? And also you didn't come to the tourney Saturday until it was too late to enter melee or brawl

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im not saying you dont plan to go to things. im just saying you have bad luck and something usually comes up 90% of the time

Lad

Smash Apprentice
Haha, idc who I ride with as long as erybody that wants to go gets to go lol

Top Bottom