• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
One day I need to try some of this sacred orange drink you speak of.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I love alot of people

I love my vodka and ladies more.

edit: Except for Kuro. He's mah dawg.
Edit x2 Except for Drew too.
Edit x3 Jeff's cool too.
edit x4 That's why they call me Big Papa.

Lad

Smash Apprentice
I'm coming and bringing draconoa

Edit: GOOD GAMES TODAY hrnut and jeff. **** was fun as all hell

Lad

Smash Apprentice
X1-3 were all amazing in their own way. X5 is the only good one after 3 though

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ya i'm about a 20 minute drive from ucf campus.

My bad guys. Got caught up in my own business. Understand if it's too late now x.o

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
It goes X, then X3, then X2. Followed closely by X6, X4, and finally X5.

The SNES Megaman X's are just so far ahead of the rest in playability it's ridiculous.

:phone:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
The only thing X6 has over X4 and X5 is difficulty. It's not better at all. Thank god they fixed X6 in the MMX Collection. There were parts of the game you can get screen locked in the original port.

X1-3 I agree are better but I like playing x4-6 more because the movement options are much more fluid in them. Maybe because Zero is fully playable in them.

Lad

Smash Apprentice
The only thing X6 has over X4 and X5 is difficulty. It's not better at all. Thank god they fixed X6 in the MMX Collection. There were parts of the game you can get screen locked in the original port.

X1-3 I agree are better but I like playing x4-6 more because the movement options are much more fluid in them. Maybe because Zero is fully playable in them.
MMX collection is godlike... being able to play as zero is way beyond awesome, but playing as Vile for the psp maverick hunters by far surpasses EVERYTHING.
I was so sad when they never made a second one.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
IIRC, Capcom didn't think Maverick Hunters (and the Classic Mega Man PSP remake) didn't sell well so they just shut the project down. This was before Capcom started teasing/trolling the MegaMan community.

Lad

Smash Apprentice
Capcom be trolling hard. Like with megaman x9 being an old fashioned side scroller again

M@v

Subarashii!
X6 is horrible. Its horrible mainly because its hard. Not hard because it was made to be a hard game. Hard because the level design is just THAT bad. Not to mention the story is a piece of garbage.

also, X and X4 are my favorites, then X2,X3,X5 are together the next step down.

Lad

Smash Apprentice
Capcom was hinting at x9 being snes graphics mainly because of how well megaman 9 and 10 did

:phone:

Top Bottom