• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
And once again I don't care. People really must think I do. Why can't people just go in a room and lock themselves in the room permanently without any social contact.

:phone:

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
And once again I don't care. People really must think I do. Why can'tpeople just go in a room and lock themselves in the room permanently without any social contact.
Well, they can. I'm assuming your question is rhetorical so I think the word you're looking for is won't or don't.

I'm just joking anyway. Sure my Devil's onion ring twitches a little when I see poor grammar (#DtorrThatVsWhich) but I mostly just wanted to use that gif.

Ok. Well... that was fun. I'm off to die in a fire. Apologies & Cheers.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
My post wasn't serious. It was written in a very non serious way. I was jokingly referring to his alluding to my poor use of commas. In case you didn't read it all he did hashtag me after poor grammar.

I'm still confused at ThatVsWhich though. Don't know what that means.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Well, they can. I'm assuming your question is rhetorical so I think the word you're looking for is won't or don't.

I'm just joking anyway. Sure my Devil's onion ring twitches a little when I see poor grammar (#DtorrThatVsWhich) but I mostly just wanted to use that gif.

Ok. Well... that was fun. I'm off to die in a fire. Apologies & Cheers.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I haven't followed gpu's in a while so I don't know which brands are best now. So take what I say with a grain of salt and maybe confirm with other pc gamers here (Tony and Exdeath?).

Radeon 7770HD
Coupon code "VGA106" may still be working
And here is the link to the MIR
Should be $129.99 - 13 - 15 = 102 with free shipping. It was $9 cheaper last week :c

Exdeath

Smash Master
And once again I don't care. People really must think I do. Why can't people just go in a room and lock themselves in the room permanently without any social contact.

:phone:
In case this was partially directed at me, I was kidding.

Also, that is what I do when I can.

I haven't followed gpu's in a while so I don't know which brands are best now. So take what I say with a grain of salt and maybe confirm with other pc gamers here (Tony and Exdeath?).

Radeon 7770HD
Coupon code "VGA106" may still be working
And here is the link to the MIR
Should be $129.99 - 13 - 15 = 102 with free shipping. It was $9 cheaper last week :c
I don't keep up with most PC-related things lately, although I'm going to need to catch up fairly soon since it's been about 3 years since I've updated my rig.

Ryan, what are you wanting to do with it?

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Anyone here have an @gamer magazine subscription? There is a $15 off 1yr ps+ subscription coupon I would love to nab from this month's issue haha.

Top Bottom