• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Noa.

Smash Master
We're all smashing at NLL right? Today. We are meeting at 2. However I might arrive a little late cause of things I have to do. I'm going to pick up Wumbo. So he will also arrive late. But we will be there as soon as possible. Right?

Noa.

Smash Master
Well in any case I'll be going to NLL to see Gary. However if the brawlers are meeting up anywhere else I'll be there. Just post in this thread. :)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
stop calling/texting my phone. i have nothing to do with nll. i gave you guys a chance to come play and yall changed my plans. yall are going to have to hold that ****

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ggs to noa and gary for coming out. Thanks for all the wario practice. Imma need that ***** alot between now and Apex, I feel like

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Yea i'm free to play today too. However I still don't have a ride so if anything I can host at my place, or if people are smashin somewhere else then I would give my undying gratitude to whoever picks me up.

Lad

Smash Apprentice
Hey everybody! I'm new to Orlando, been playing brawl in the Sfl scene and want to get to know everybody up here. I'm living on campus at ucf, and if anybody ever wants to play some smash I'm game. I got mah car with me so I can travel/pick up people lol. Anyways, shoot me a text anybody if you ever want to play, 954-616-7493.

:phone:

Lad

Smash Apprentice
Sounds good, I'm free on the weekends usually except this one o.o and sometimes during the week

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
my week likely be tied up after i start this job(which hopefully will be in the next week or so...need a paycheck...badly, lol) but weekends are same here. usually.

Lad

Smash Apprentice
yeah job's are important xD. but anyways, we definitely should play sometime lol.

Top Bottom