• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
If you fox ditto mm Fenrir you'll be throwing your money away. He's just too good.
i'm not dittoing his fox. no way! fox isn't my main. i think he wanted to mm me against my kirby. i''m not good with fox.

edit- i like your sig, man. serves marth right.:laugh:

Gindler

Smash Champion
ITS 4:20!!!!!!!! lol.

We still on for this friday?
Well tony said saturday for the fest is what's planned (from what I've read above). Unless you're hosting one friday as well, i don't think anyone can handle two days in a row of smash though :lick:

PS: I always wondered who the ganon's were knocking around. now i know.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
hey tony, let me know if you ever do a monday tonyfest. if you can't its cool. i'm still trying to change my schedule, but if its too much, its cool, so don't worry about it. thanx man. i will get my revenge on your snake.

Toneh

Smash Lord
hey tony, let me know if you ever do a monday tonyfest. if you can't its cool. i'm still trying to change my schedule, but if its too much, its cool, so don't worry about it. thanx man. i will get my revenge on your snake.
yea, just depends if theres nothing toOo crazy with classes on Tuesday's going on.

Ill put up the time for Saturday when I figure it out. Im trying to finally get a TV for my room!! And i have a cell phone again!! haha. Been a while.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
yea, just depends if theres nothing toOo crazy with classes on Tuesday's going on.

Ill put up the time for Saturday when I figure it out. Im trying to finally get a TV for my room!! And i have a cell phone again!! haha. Been a while.
thanx. don't go through so much trouble if you can't do on a monday. its cool. i won't be able to come saturday cause i'm working :( (i hate publix!) but i guess i shouldn't complain, considering the economy. i'll let you know if i get fridays off from now on. and let me know your cell phone if you like so it would be easier to contact you. later.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
woot! i got friday off!!! hey tony, let me know if you're having a smashfest next friday cause i'm free that day! hope you don't mind if i bring a friend. have fun in your tonyfest tommorrow.

Toneh

Smash Lord
im gonna do tv shopping tomorrow so i'll need till at least like 3 or 4 pm. I'll post here again tomorrow.
So yea, 3 or 4 should be a good time =)
woot! i got friday off!!! hey tony, let me know if you're having a smashfest next friday cause i'm free that day! hope you don't mind if i bring a friend. have fun in your tonyfest tommorrow.
yep. Bring anyone!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
im gonna do tv shopping tomorrow so i'll need till at least like 3 or 4 pm. I'll post here again tomorrow.
So yea, 3 or 4 should be a good time =)

yep. Bring anyone!
alright then, its on! i'm gonna beat your snake and meta knight this time!

Gindler

Smash Champion
Wait now I'm confused. do you need the stuff for today or next weekend?

Oh and is it 3 or 4? I'm horrible at this coming to conclusions on my own thing.

Toneh

Smash Lord
im back, I wasnt able to get the tv that I wanted so ima wait till wednesday for that.

4 pm is fine. And its today!! no brawl discs here lol. 2 tvs, 1 wii.

ViperTGB

Smash Rookie
So I'm going to do a smashfest tomorrow (Monday) . It starts at like 3 or 4 pm. its just me here, so no parents/siblings/roommates to worry about. I will be taking a quick break at 4:20, if u guys catch my drift. BYOC.

My address is:
4208 Newtonhall Dr. Orlando, FL 32826

If your comming from (or near) campus then go north on alafaya and make a right (east) on mccullock. go down to the stop sign (N Tanner) and make a right. Then make a left into the SECOND ashington park entrance.

If your on or south of colonial then take colonial east and make a left on Lake Pickett (2nd street light after the 408). Take that straight for a bit and after the speed bumps go straight at the stop sign.

Now your in my neighborhood, Take your first right, first right again, road bends left, 4208 on the right.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
So I'm going to do a smashfest tomorrow (Monday) . It starts at like 3 or 4 pm. its just me here, so no parents/siblings/roommates to worry about. I will be taking a quick break at 4:20, if u guys catch my drift. BYOC.

My address is:
4208 Newtonhall Dr. Orlando, FL 32826

If your comming from (or near) campus then go north on alafaya and make a right (east) on mccullock. go down to the stop sign (N Tanner) and make a right. Then make a left into the SECOND ashington park entrance.

If your on or south of colonial then take colonial east and make a left on Lake Pickett (2nd street light after the 408). Take that straight for a bit and after the speed bumps go straight at the stop sign.

Now your in my neighborhood, Take your first right, first right again, road bends left, 4208 on the right.
oh man i wish i could come, but i gotta do some shopping and some stupid studying (i hate government class). sorry i can't make it. hopefully next time. i wanna own your fox! lol.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
oh before i forget, tony, let me know what time you're starting your smashfest on friday. i need to let my friend know ahead of time. thanx man.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I don't know what that means but I'm down.

You tell me when you wanna play since I know you don't always like to have people over.

Or you can always walk over here.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I should be able to make it tomorrow. I have to watch a movie for my english class (some homework right?) and that's about it (mondays are lame)

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
so... can anyone tell my what time tonyfest's start on friday? i wanna go this friday...

Top Bottom