• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
I like the sound of 4:15, or better yet 4 :chuckle:...Might just dodge rush hour then, then again I wouldn't know for sure.

Toneh

Smash Lord
LOL so eager to Smash!
I just have it at 4:30 in case I have to get manhunter or someone else at 4 and be back in time :p
You can stop by early if you want, someone should be at the apt.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I like the sound of 4:15, or better yet 4 :chuckle:...Might just dodge rush hour then, then again I wouldn't know for sure.
LOL so eager to Smash!
I just have it at 4:30 in case I have to get manhunter or someone else at 4 and be back in time :p
oooo youngin's he means 4/20... the day for dro, m.jay, mary.jane, weed, trees...etc.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
hey tony, can you ever do a smashfest on a monday? i'm always forced to work on fridays. if not, its cool. maybe i can try to plan to come on a friday, but i just wanna get better.

ViperTGB

Smash Rookie
oooo youngin's he means 4/20... the day for dro, m.jay, mary.jane, weed, trees...etc.
Thats exactly what i'm talking about. I didn't know what was allowed in the forums. I'm wondering if anybody wants to blaze over there, and if Tony is OK with that.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Thats exactly what i'm talking about. I didn't know what was allowed in the forums. I'm wondering if anybody wants to blaze over there, and if Tony is OK with that.
prolly not vTGB... I think it's tony's mom's crib. So I heard Gmoney say fvck, and she was like no F BOMBS... so I highly doubt it.

Toneh

Smash Lord
prolly not vTGB... I think it's tony's mom's crib. So I heard Gmoney say fvck, and she was like no F BOMBS... so I highly doubt it.
only cause my lil bro was around LOL. Most of the time she doesn't care.
I've been around people who smoke so idc, but xyz is right though, not at my place =)
hey tony, can you ever do a smashfest on a monday? i'm always forced to work on fridays. if not, its cool. maybe i can try to plan to come on a friday, but i just wanna get better.
I haven't tried a monday yet. Friday is usually the easiest since school's done for the week/day before tournaments. If you wanna play on a monday or if enough people wana come out i'll do it. We usually play on fridays though :]

Gindler

Smash Champion
Come to think of it monday is a good day too since friday people usually like to do other stuff (work, club, sleep?, I'll probably have to leave early this friday btw) while monday is one of those meh do nothing days. I don't know about everyone else but i have no classes on monday (having a 4 day weekend every week is so nice). Idk whatever's best for everyone though

Toneh

Smash Lord
Tourney next friday? may I be enlightened on to which one that is?
ATL South VENGEANCE ’08 Orlando, Florida 11/14 & 11/15
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=197472
Parking fee: $5 event parking (both days: unlimited access)

Door:
Pre-registered: $10
At Event: $15

Pre-Register here:
http://www.geocities.com/david.richardson1/index.html
Main Tournaments: $10

I'll ask if door means door fee or just payment at door.
So it'd be either $15(parking) for pre-reg.. or $25 :/
We could always car pool too and split it.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Oh, does anyone want any monster? they were buy 1 get 1 free at publix but I didn't realize they were so nasty, turns out my friends think they SUCK too. So yeah, like 2 free cans of crap for the taking.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
Oh, does anyone want any monster? they were buy 1 get 1 free at publix but I didn't realize they were so nasty, turns out my friends think they SUCK too. So yeah, like 2 free cans of crap for the taking.
Was that when I ran into you at Publix?
Also, going at around 9-930ish. Hopefully people will still be there.

ViperTGB

Smash Rookie
it was nice meeting all you guys, had fun playing against you all.

Since my roommate left earlier this semester i have an empty crib that would be great for smashfests. I'm done with school pretty early on Monday and i have no school on Tuesday so it'll probably be Monday afternoons and last as long as people wanna stay and smash. Or if Tony can't do a Friday then we could have it here.
Just a suggestion, let me know what you think.

Toneh

Smash Lord
anyone up for a smaller smash fest tomorrow (monday)? retrogamer ?! We can play at my place from like 1 pm to 6 / 7 pm. There's 2 setups here =)

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
anyone up for a smaller smash fest tomorrow (monday)? retrogamer ?! We can play at my place from like 1 pm to 6 / 7 pm. There's 2 setups here =)
umm, address please. also i'm gonna see if i can get sensiei to come. so let me know the place's address asap! thanx.

ps- thanx for the birthday shout out tony!

edit- nvm, found it, but its labled weird. just saying. dude, here: 407-272-3446. text me cause me and sensei may have a hard time looking for ya. just saying. thanx a lot man!

Toneh

Smash Lord
Ttt

lol np
address is 12061 lake cypress circle Apt G107 Orlando fl 32828 (Cypress Lakes apts)
If your coming from ucf over colonial its on the left after Ashton apts.
Theres 2 gates, take the left one. You can usually get in right away or after a min following some1.
Head all the way to the back, and to the right a bit. G section is over there. 1st floor! Its about 2-3 miles from UCF
you guys can stop by around 1 pm.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
hey tony, thanx for the smashfest. i had a great time meeting you, gindler, eight 52, viper, and the rest of the gang. i'll try to see if i can change my work schedule so i can go to your smashfest on fridays from now on. thanx for making my b-day great! (i will get my revenge on your snake! freaking u-tilt!!! lol).

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, yeah pretty short (well, when compared to the usual tonyfests). But not bad for a monday smashfest. I need to play your snake some more too, have to find a way to avoid the tilt-o-doom

Toneh

Smash Lord
Hey Tony, I left my Wiimote and Nunchuck at your place from Friday. I just went to play brawl and i can't load the game =\.
yea they're both here with the TV. Just pick em up whenever your here again.

Im thinkin theres gonna be a smash fest at my place this saturday (15th). Be ready.

Top Bottom