• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Alright, the plan right now is for Fenrir to show up to this for a little bit tonight. Get a little practice and all that.

I have a complete setup I can bring, unless you just need a TV... I'd rather not unhook my Wii, but I guess I have to for the tourney anyway. : / so yeah, I'll have a full setup

Plans may change for me, and I may not get to come... but that's my plan right now. : )

Gindler

Smash Champion
Sigh, Math lab isn't open today for some reason.

Wish this thing started a little sooner now...

Guess I'll load my TV into my tiny automobile...

Awesome! A tonyfest with a good amount of people!

Oh, and has ANYONE seen a black GC controller with a chewed up joystick(dog)? can't find it anywhere

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
I can buy a black one and chew it up for you. Well, I'll head out in a couple hours, an idea for something for dinner?

Gindler

Smash Champion
I can buy a black one and chew it up for you. Well, I'll head out in a couple hours, an idea for something for dinner?
Lol

Ha, well I guess I should start getting ready to head out. Tv and what nots. 4:15 still the start of the festivities?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
so stuff came up....and I won't be coming tonight. sorry guys. see you all tomorrow

xxtekkenxx

Smash Rookie
hi. looking for some team matches. i go to ucf and did not know they play in the union, do they still do this every wednesday? and what time. or if you have any other places at ucf ill come by with my friend and we can team it up :). or we can play free for all which ever it is should be fine.

Gindler

Smash Champion
So no smashfests this week? I was hoping to see if I completely lost my touch or if my epic fail at that last "tourney" was due to something else (maybe an inability to play non-friendlies?)

Toneh

Smash Lord
oh yea, im up for playing again.
Lets do 1 this friday, startin around 4 pm. Jesse said he could make it.
You can pick up the TV too while your here =P

That MidnightGamingChampionship thing was fun, i walked out with comics and like 30 warheads lol.
I missed the "win a wii" warhead-contest though =(

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, well I do need to pick up my television.
So if you are having one I have no choice but to go for at least that anyway =P

Oh yeah who won the MGC thing? Rx?
I didn't know they even still made warheads so that surprised me.

Toneh

Smash Lord
Ok were playing today (friday).
address is 12061 lake cypress circle Apt G107 Orlando fl 32828 (Cypress Lakes apts)
If your coming from ucf over colonial its on the left after Ashton apts.
Theres 2 gates, take the left one. You can usually get in right away or after a min following some1.
Head all the way to the back, and to the right a bit. G section is over there. 1st floor! Its about 2-3 miles from UCF
Gindler we can't really use your tv since joe has the connector thing :x. He's busy tomorowwwz. Unless someone else has it?!
All good though, we have my brawl setup here =)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dont forget kids, me and hrnut hosting a house tourney tomorrow. be there, or else

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
If anyone way better than me showed up (Hrnut), I was just going to enter the GHIII contest instead. Since you can only be entered in one video game tournament, I chose Brawl instead, but I was just as confident in my ability to win the GHIII tournament, since there was only 5 entrants and none of them could keep a 4x multiplier going on any expert song they played. The prizes were the same for both tournaments too, so if I had entered both I would have won double prizes.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ok were playing today (friday).

Gindler we can't really use your tv since joe has the connector thing :x. He's busy tomorowwwz. Unless someone else has it?!
All good though, we have my brawl setup here =)
Darn that stinks. I'll have to see when I'm leaving to go to jacksonville too (roomie having Halloween party) hopefully departure is on saturday rather than today. Can I pick the TV up at anytime today (if I have to leave today)? or do you have classes before 4?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
hey guys, can you keep doing these random hangouts? i'd like to come to one if i can, but i got work next week so i'm booked (again. **** economy). so yea if you can great, thanx in advance. and also, can anyone find out about the union room at ucf for gamers? you what i mean right? thanx in advance again.

SketchHurricane

Smash Ace
also, can anyone find out about the union room at ucf for gamers? you what i mean right?
You guys still trying to pull that one off? Well, I graduated recently, so I wont be of much help! :laugh:

Someone at Hard Knocks mentioned the possibility of a Brawl day on the LanKnights forum (ucf gaming club) so there's still a few peeps considering things.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
You guys still trying to pull that one off? Well, I graduated recently, so I wont be of much help! :laugh:

Someone at Hard Knocks mentioned the possibility of a Brawl day on the LanKnights forum (ucf gaming club) so there's still a few peeps considering things.
sorry for my ignorance, but could you tell me where i can find the link to the forum? sorry my for ignorance. thanx.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
IF ANYBODY TOMMORROW WANTS TO MESS AROUND WITH BRAWL+ LET ME KNOW KTHX

No seriously, I want to mess around with it. I got the hack, but I'm not liking the wavedash in the game.

SketchHurricane

Smash Ace
sorry for my ignorance, but could you tell me where i can find the link to the forum? sorry my for ignorance. thanx.
Oh sorry.

http://www.lanknights.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4256&goto=newpost

BTW, every Tuesday night I work a hotdog cart in downtown Orlando. Last Tuesday I brought a TV and Brawl down with me and spent the whole night playing my friend (between serving of course ;)) It was pretty cool, I might start doing it every week, and most likely tonight. So of course, your all welcome to come get served (and I'm not talking about hotdogs!). But no, seriously, I'll probably be down there with Brawl tonight. Corner of Orange and Washington, right across from The Social.

xxtekkenxx

Smash Rookie
where is this tourny thing at! midnight madness thing...LOL. ill come by with a friend. i go to ucf and he goes to vcc west. and we're up for playing even if its not tourny. just looking to play the best people or team of people.

Toneh

Smash Lord
I wouldn't be there till past nine. Mind if I bring Brawl+?
if u want.
where is this tourny thing at! midnight madness thing...LOL. ill come by with a friend. i go to ucf and he goes to vcc west. and we're up for playing even if its not tourny. just looking to play the best people or team of people.
nahhh that MGC thing happened already, missed out!

Me and manhunter so far are gonna play tomorrow (Friday) starting around 4:30 pm at my place !
Gindler can you make it to this one? come play ! Joe may need a ride since your close by.
address is 12061 lake cypress circle Apt G107 Orlando fl 32828 (Cypress Lakes apts)
Theres 2 gates, take the left one. You can usually get in right away or after a min following some1.
Head all the way to the back, and to the right a bit. G section is over there. 1st floor! Its about 2-3 miles from UCF
Anyone can come!

Gindler

Smash Champion
if u want.

nahhh that MGC thing happened already, missed out!

Me and manhunter so far are gonna play tomorrow (Friday) starting around 4:30 pm at my place !
Gindler can you make it to this one? come play ! Joe may need a ride since your close by.

Anyone can come!
I believe I can make it out. But I might be leaving at like 6:30 (friends want to do some clubbing costume thing or something :dizzy:)

So yeah I can give joe a ride there at least, not sure about back but definetly there.

ViperTGB

Smash Rookie
hi guys im a student at UCF and me and my friend are looking for other smashers to play against in the area. i can bring my wii/brawl if necessary. looking foward to playing with you guys.

Toneh

Smash Lord
up for a fest this friday (nov 7th) ??
neeeed moarrr ppl !
Im having another one starting around 4:30 pm Friday =)
Address:

Top Bottom