• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
xYz, let me know if you go to east campus on tuesday and thursday cause those are the only 2 days i go to valencia. i have a massive 2 and a half hour break from 11:15 to 2:30. let me know if youre up for a challenge. i'm assuming you have a wii with you right? (pardon me if thats not the case.) just let me know how we can play if you like. thanx.
challenge?? lol i'll be sandbaggin you with ike. :laugh:
no but seriously, im sure you're decent, we could play someday, if I like you, i might make you my child prodigy. In melee ofcourse, its not worth teaching you brawl.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
challenge?? lol i'll be sandbaggin you with ike. :laugh:
no but seriously, im sure you're decent, we could play someday, if I like you, i might make you my child prodigy. In melee ofcourse, its not worth teaching you brawl.
sandbagging... right. so yea let me know when you wanna play brawl. if you wanna bring melee, thats fine, but i'm warning you, i suck at melee. so pm me a day in advance and i'll see if i can play you at valencia either thursday or tuesday if you can. thanx for your time.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
sandbagging... right. so yea let me know when you wanna play brawl. if you wanna bring melee, thats fine, but i'm warning you, i suck at melee. so pm me a day in advance and i'll see if i can play you at valencia either thursday or tuesday if you can. thanx for your time.
yes man sandbaggin is right.. first some ike, then falco,TL,wolf,etc sandbaggin action kid. :laugh:

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
yes man sandbaggin is right.. first some ike, then falco,TL,wolf,etc sandbaggin action kid. :laugh:
all right then. i would love to go up against your falco and wolf, and ike i guess. i hate tl but i guess i'll have to deal with him. let me know when you want to play. apparently we have thursday off this week so maybe next week. do you have something to connect you wii to so we can play cause i got nothing.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
You could go to that bomberman thing. Bah I wanna host something, the only problem is i live in the towers.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
all right then. i would love to go up against your falco and wolf, and ike i guess. i hate tl but i guess i'll have to deal with him. let me know when you want to play. apparently we have thursday off this week so maybe next week. do you have something to connect you wii to so we can play cause i got nothing.
I work 12 hour shifts tuesday and thursday. so I virtually would have no time to play. I do however have a 2hr 30 min break monday/wednesday/friday after I get outta class at 11am
I live right behind campus, so if you wanna play just send me a pm...

Gindler

Smash Champion
Tony the Tiger and Gindler still both owe me $5 :).
Still in my wallet as well and refusing to spend it.

hmm, I might be setting up something for brawl on friday (oct 10th) at my place. Maybe 4 pm. Players who are goin to melee gigs on saturday ignore this =P
Yeah I was wondering if I left my controller over there from last time, It's black and has a chewed up (stupid dog) grey joy stick. I can't find that darn thing anywhere and don't play as good without it.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Awesome I've been playing with a wavebird for the past few weeks and that's no good "/

Ha, I should be able to play for a few hours starting at 4 i think.

Toneh

Smash Lord
ok were playing tomorrow (Friday) :],
starting
around 4:15 to 4:30pm.
anyone can come! We've got 2 wiis and 1 TV! Another TV would be nice. Theres def. gonna be at least 5 of us.
address is 12061 lake cypress circle Apt G107 Orlando fl 32828 (Cypress Lakes apts)
If your coming from ucf over colonial its on the left after Ashton apts.
Theres 2 gates, take the left one. You can usually get in right away or after a min following some1.
Head all the way to the back, and to the right a bit. G section is over there. 1st floor!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
you guys should play today, im getting off work in 1 hour... SOMEONE HOST UP!!!!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
I work 12 hour shifts tuesday and thursday. so I virtually would have no time to play. I do however have a 2hr 30 min break monday/wednesday/friday after I get outta class at 11am
I live right behind campus, so if you wanna play just send me a pm...
i'll see what i can do. thanx man.:)

Gindler

Smash Champion
Hmmm, so all my plans have fallen through today so i should be able to stay for more than just a couple hours now, and i have to go to Dunkin' anyway which is right there so awesome. Still starting at 4:15 I take it?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Awesome! Felt bad for your mom last time though, apparently a shield breaking causes all sorts of yelling. But yeah she's super cool for allowing it every week none the less

Gindler

Smash Champion
When today alvin?

Tony, when do you think your fest will start? I have to go to a job fair (stupid money being necessary) and want to plan accordingly

Oh and Joe (manhunter incase there are more joe's reading this), do you still have that converter thing that can make my tv without the white, yellow, and red thing be able to use the white, yellow, and red thing? it's a black semi-circle i still think.

Toneh

Smash Lord
Ok. Im having a smash fest tomorrow (Friday, 17th) for gigs practice at my place. Starting at 4:30ish PM till around 12 or 1 AM most likely. I gotta pick up a couple people at 4pm so thats why its starting around 4:30.

Were gonna have at least 2 TV's and 2 Wii's setup. If you guys have the extras, bring em! I have room for 2 more setups! We'll do lots of 1v1's and doubs ! =)
address is 12061 lake cypress circle Apt G107 Orlando fl 32828 (Cypress Lakes apts)
If your coming from ucf over colonial its on the left after Ashton apts.
Theres 2 gates, take the left one. You can usually get in right away or after a min following some1.
Head all the way to the back, and to the right a bit. G section is over there. 1st floor! Its about 2-3 miles from UCF
Dont worry about showing up later on !! Let everyone know!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Ok. Im having a smash fest tomorrow (Friday, 17th) for gigs practice at my place. Starting at 4:30ish PM till around 12 or 1 AM most likely. I gotta pick up a couple people at 4pm so thats why its starting around 4:30.

Were gonna have at least 2 TV's and 2 Wii's setup. If you guys have the extras, bring em! I have room for 2 more setups! We'll do lots of 1v1's and doubs ! =)

Dont worry about showing up later on !! Let everyone know!
Hmm...I may just have to catch this one, then. : )

Gindler

Smash Champion
Can you ask him if he happens to have a black controller with the chewed up joystick? I don't know how to get a hold of him and I'm beginning to think that someone took it out of my car thinking it was theirs after giving them a ride.

Nah I can't bring the wii and game "/ I only own a third of the game (split with my friends when it came out) and the wii isn't even mine so yeah sorry bout that.

Toneh

Smash Lord
he said nah.
Ok bring the TV just in case. Lets just hope the TV connection thing will work Lol. Maybe another person will bring a wii and brawl. Fenrir or eight52 maybe? :)

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
I can bring my wii/brawl without problems. TV is the only difficult part, but if Gindler has that covered, then it's no problem.

Top Bottom