• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Fest is gonna start around 4:30 tomorrow (in case I gotta pick someone up).
Theres 2 setups, might be a 3rd.

Im gonna try and "rent" a few mario karts for tomorrow for the people that dont have one. Just make sure to bring those DS's!
Borrow one :p. Do what ya gotta do.
will do man. see ya then.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
we still playing brawl right? stupid question i know but i just wanted to make sure with all these other games being mentioned, especially melee. brawl too right?

Toneh

Smash Lord
we still playing brawl right? stupid question i know but i just wanted to make sure with all these other games being mentioned, especially melee. brawl too right?
of course. the usual lol. I was just playing Mario Kart DS the other day with 2 friends and wanted to see if we could get up to 7 or 8 of us playing :D, since theres a bunch of us already there playing smash.
Haven't tried the 8 player craziness yetttt.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
of course. the usual lol. I was just playing Mario Kart DS the other day with 2 friends and wanted to see if we could get up to 7 or 8 of us playing :D, since theres a bunch of us already there playing smash.
Haven't tried the 8 player craziness yetttt.
cool. just wondering. thanx.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
we should all do a $1 mario kart pool

best of like 5-8 races, or something like that

winner take all.

just to make it fun.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Gindler!!!!!!

Can you give me a ride?
Yeah, going to the airport earlier than expected though (leaving at 4:30 for the airport :urg:) so it'd probably be later. Tony sometimes gets people for the fests so he might be able to pick you up if he goes out, and on time too. If your anything like me though I'm sure you'd want to get there at least near when it starts, so sorry bout that man.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yo, Tony, I need a ride to the smash fest. Ill text you too, just to make sure you get the message.
Could you see if he can pick up DarkSonic too? if he still wants to go. Since I can't txt tony as I don't have his #

Oh yeah, I should be there at around 6:30-7 in the off chance anyone asks :chuckle:

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Does anybody know Tony's number.

I haven't been to a smashfest in like, forever, and this one's right down the street. It'd be a shame if I couldn't make it.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I really wanna play some brawl. Will you guys still be playing around 10? Tony is this in the theater room thing we used to play in back in the day or is it in your apartment?

Anyway Tony you should put ur # on here.

Toneh

Smash Lord
I really wanna play some brawl. Will you guys still be playing around 10? Tony is this in the theater room thing we used to play in back in the day or is it in your apartment?

Anyway Tony you should put ur # on here.
407 608 9942
Lol that theater room is still here but nahhh my apt.
I'm sure we'll be here till at least 12.

I think were gonna need a 4th setup haha..

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
don't give Dark sonic a ride, he'll beg for bread and hotdogs...

LOL (inside joke.)

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
407 608 9942
Lol that theater room is still here but nahhh my apt.
I'm sure we'll be here till at least 12.

I think were gonna need a 4th setup haha..
Tony, do you know anyone that can give me a ride?
don't give Dark sonic a ride, he'll beg for bread and hotdogs...

LOL (inside joke.)
I can bring a setup!

And it was definitely hamburgers dude. lol.

edit:oh. Now I remember.

At least I got some popcorn. I'll make sure to eat before comming this time lol.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Tony, do you know anyone that can give me a ride?

I can bring a setup!

And it was definitely hamburgers dude. lol.

edit:oh. Now I remember.

At least I got some popcorn. I'll make sure to eat before comming this time lol.
im just pulling yer leg, it was too funny though.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Did you get a ride yet DS? I'm leavin' to go there soon (stopped for dinner on the way back "/).

Sorry bout all the nonsense

Call me at 904-677-5125 if you don't have a ride or are there yet and I can come get ya

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Gindler is too good.

tony fest was alot of fun.

Viper's fox is sick
Eight 52's yosh yosh is sick.

my ike is amazing.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
I love your falcon more.
great job pwning me in melee eight 52:laugh:. we should play melee again and pwn me more, lol. hey let me face your yoshi again at the next tonyfest.

and tonyfest was great! got to face some good brawlers. hope we can have another one next week for gigabits. tony, you housing for this?

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
great job pwning me in melee eight 52:laugh:. we should play melee again and pwn me more, lol. hey let me face your yoshi again at the next tonyfest.

and tonyfest was great! got to face some good brawlers. hope we can have another one next week for gigabits. tony, you housing for this?
I hate the Kirby Yoshi Matchup so much though D:

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
I hate the Kirby Yoshi Matchup so much though D:
oh sorry about that then. wanna try meta knight then? lol. jk.

and guys lets bring mario kart ds next week again. i found my brothers old ds and i can snake with it, yay! so who's up for mario kart ds next week?

Toneh

Smash Lord
oh sorry about that then. wanna try meta knight then? lol. jk.

and guys lets bring mario kart ds next week again. i found my brothers old ds and i can snake with it, yay! so who's up for mario kart ds next week?
Im gonna set up another smash fest for gigabits practice this friday. Who all is gonna be in town for it. Wanted to get an idea because of thanksgiving and all.
Black friday is coming up so i'll be definitely doing something with that haha. Hopefully I can get some decent items for cheaaaaaaaap. =)
We'll get mario kart going again too. With retro thats about 5 of us so far.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Im gonna set up another smash fest for gigabits practice this friday. Who all is gonna be in town for it. Wanted to get an idea because of thanksgiving and all.
Black friday is coming up so i'll be definitely doing something with that haha. Hopefully I can get some decent items for cheaaaaaaaap. =)
We'll get mario kart going again too. With retro thats about 5 of us so far.
oh man black friday, lol. yea i gotta see if anyone is gonna have a ps3 for sale. my dad just told me that he saw a nintendo wii for 69$ last week!!! i hope i can find a ps3 at a cheap price range from 150 to 200$. anyone know anything about it?

Top Bottom