• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twisted Fate Mafia [D3 BEGINS, DEADLINE: 3/8 at 11:59 PM EST]

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I believe I explained my issues with his overall post habits in my original case against him. It wasn't any one post that contained the entirety of my case.
It was the general structure of posting
1. Rarely,
2. Mostly questions,
3. Containing almost no positions of his own,
and 4. Giving vagueness to the positions he did share so that they couldn't be pinned to him later.

And I didn't mean "segue" as in transition. I meant thanks for sending me a 2 wheeled standing self-balancing transportation device. :)
If I could pull you away for a moment.

Happens when I post from my phone.

Right now I am focusing on a few interactions.

You and Phoenix.
Spak.
You and Kantrip.

Right now I do not have string reads on anyone. Which is why I am asking a lot of questions. To figure that out and get some real reads.

I've been taking an approach in recent games EE told me to do. Not to spread myself thin with players and focus on a few at a time.

You seem to be taking major issues with the fact I am asking a lot of questions but not giving firm reads.

Nothing sticks out to me other than some interactions you have made and spak alone.

I'm right now trying to see if Soak jumped on something too early with the Ryker vote. Then there are his interactions with Gheb. Did he make a mistake or was he scum trying to fake content.

You interest me from your mechanical approach but in the end you are trying to get stuff to happen in this mafia game.

Corps and Kantrip interactions with you are the ones that stand out to me from it. Pheonix early on from addressing your approach to the game then Kantrip where he hates your scum reads.

If you want my reads.

Cautiously scum leaning Spak.
Slightly scum reading Corps.
Slight town read on you.
Slight town read on Kantrip.

No one else I have a strong read on outside of maybe J if i reread him.

Is this better?

Kantrip

Kantplay
So I can reasonably say about most players that they've posted rarely and their stances give them the ability to back out of them later. Not being confident in D1 reads is not a scumtell.

So tell me again what is WRONG with posting more questions and fewer stances of your own if, as Ryu claims, he has no strong stances to push and the questions are meant to help with that.

ThatSmasherYouKnow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
link12014
3DS FC
3883-6073-2419
Okay, I'm gonna read through everything I missed, answer Spak's question, and post my thoughts if I have any noteworthy ones.

ThatSmasherYouKnow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
link12014
3DS FC
3883-6073-2419
Unvote

OK, cool. Now that you're here, what do you think of everything that has happened thus far?

Looking forward to it.

Let me get this straight: you state that you think Gheb voted for Del because he was asking a question that was already answered, summarize Corps' Mafia skill, then said that you guess Gheb voted Del to put on pressure to answer a question (which was not mentioned in your initial reasoning statement, nor do I see a question directed at Del when I read back). You then ask Del for his thoughts, although I'm not sure what thoughts Del would have to share on the issue since Gheb would be the only one able to confirm/deny his own reasoning. The fact that your reasoning for Gheb's vote is different in the first and second sentences makes you sound very unsure of your reasoning, and asking Del for his thoughts on something that he isn't related to seems a bit panicked; do you actually know why Gheb voted for Del, or are you just putting out theories and trying to rationalize them?
Okay, first off, I asked Del for his thoughts, I'm not asking him anything else, just for his thoughts on the whole matter. For his justification basically. 2nd, I screwed up when I said "You voted because". I probably should've kinda worded that better. I honestly believe it's for the sake of pressure/inactivity rule. But in reality. Yeah. Your last sentence was right.

On recent events, I have no noteworthy thoughts. I can't really add to the conversation.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I can reasonably say about most players that they've posted rarely and their stances give them the ability to back out of them later. Not being confident in D1 reads is not a scumtell.

So tell me again what is WRONG with posting more questions and fewer stances of your own if, as Ryu claims, he has no strong stances to push and the questions are meant to help with that.
You're just taking him at his word. I got a scum smell off of it. He's changed his tune a bit with ONE POST, but that's not going to get me batting my eyelashes at him.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Dastrn, I'm just going to throw my thoughts at the RR thing and I am seeing exactly the opposite of what you are. I think of him much more townier than other slots so unless you can explain in better detail why I should be voting RR, I will continue to be looking elsewhere.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Dastrn, I'm just going to throw my thoughts at the RR thing and I am seeing exactly the opposite of what you are. I think of him much more townier than other slots so unless you can explain in better detail why I should be voting RR, I will continue to be looking elsewhere.
Hey you may have missed me asking earlier, but what do you think of Gheb?

#HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker - Since you said you would be here today, can you give me thoughts on Dastrn's Ryu vote and Ryu's response to it?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Okay, first off, I asked Del for his thoughts, I'm not asking him anything else, just for his thoughts on the whole matter. For his justification basically. 2nd, I screwed up when I said "You voted because". I probably should've kinda worded that better. I honestly believe it's for the sake of pressure/inactivity rule. But in reality. Yeah. Your last sentence was right.
The part about you putting out theories and trying to rationalize them, or the part about the post being panicked and you being unsure of your reasoning?
I'm right now trying to see if Soak jumped on something too early with the Ryker vote. Then there are his interactions with Gheb. Did he make a mistake or was he scum trying to fake content.
I gave my reasoning for the Ryker vote, and have since unvoted because the game has moved on from the phase where that reasoning fully merits a vote (although Ryker still hasn't contributed jack squat other than #222, so he's still #1 on my watch list). I don't remember interacting with Gheb all that much, though; could you please specify what interactions you are referring to?
I agree with this. RR seems to be asking a decent amount of good questions and while he may not be super bold on his stances, I think he's doing a decent job of analyzing the game thus far and has helped immensely to get the game rolling.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
The part about you putting out theories and trying to rationalize them, or the part about the post being panicked and you being unsure of your reasoning?

I gave my reasoning for the Ryker vote, and have since unvoted because the game has moved on from the phase where that reasoning fully merits a vote (although Ryker still hasn't contributed jack squat other than #222, so he's still #1 on my watch list). I don't remember interacting with Gheb all that much, though; could you please specify what interactions you are referring to?

I agree with this. RR seems to be asking a decent amount of good questions and while he may not be super bold on his stances, I think he's doing a decent job of analyzing the game thus far and has helped immensely to get the game rolling.
My b, got you mixed up with TSYK.

That said I'd like to know what you angle is right now and what you are looking at? I'm not sure what direction you have right now if at all.

Because I don't seem to be seeing one from you outside of a possible Ryker in which that I don't feel like ti was strong in the first place given why Ryker voted in the first place.

I agree though Ryker hasn't done much, and he is potentially on my ok to lynch list if he prod dodges his way through the game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hey you may have missed me asking earlier, but what do you think of Gheb?
Gheb's still odd. Wondering where he is at.

Not one of my favorites of the people who have posted thus far, but that margin is a slim one to compare. My apologies, I think I saw this, but forgot to quote/answer it.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Spak Spak - What's your read on me?
I think that your first Dastrn post is off-base. He hasn't played in a big game for who-knows-how-long and is obviously behind in the meta. The whole liking system wasn't here before and isn't explicitly stated in the rules, so it was a legitimate question. I agree that doing it with the mod via PM would have been better, but what would he profit from posting it in-thread regardless of alignment? You then said that the main reason you voted Dastrn was for his Ryu push, which was sorta just a side-note in your original vote post versus the paragraph you spent on his playstyle, making it look like you had backpedaled. I disagree with the Ryu push, but can see how having no strong stances could look like scummy play. After Ryu gave his reads out, however, I think that Dastrn began to tunnel Ryu and started to get a bit defensive after his push was questioned. Dastrn is still a town lean in my book, but I think he's misled on Ryu.

This turned into more of an interaction analysis than a player analysis. My opinion on you is null/weak town lean. I disagree with how you were pushing Dastrn on the Ryu push and think that Dastrn's tunnel is causing you to have a skewed read of him, but I was glad that you wanted to turn your attention elsewhere when you saw that it was becoming more of a meta argument than actual scumhunting.

My b, got you mixed up with TSYK.

That said I'd like to know what you angle is right now and what you are looking at? I'm not sure what direction you have right now if at all.

Because I don't seem to be seeing one from you outside of a possible Ryker in which that I don't feel like ti was strong in the first place given why Ryker voted in the first place.

I agree though Ryker hasn't done much, and he is potentially on my ok to lynch list if he prod dodges his way through the game.
I really want to look into Ryker more, but he hasn't really contributed anything. TSYK is pretty much impossible to read (he looked like scum incarnate in Jungle Republic but it turned out he was town), I feel like Gheb is playing well (nod to #281) and he hasn't really done anything that would make me look at him for today (might do a re-read at some point soon), Slick is town (obviously), Del is null from inactivity but his lack of content even before he started to move his family member was a bit lackluster, I liked Maven at the start but he's sorta gone inactive as of late, Corps has slipped under the radar for me, and I like J so far.

So right now I'd probably be going for Ryker today, with a re-read on Corps (and maybe Gheb) and willing to compromise on Del or Maven.

ThatSmasherYouKnow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
link12014
3DS FC
3883-6073-2419
The part of me trying to put out theories and trying to rationalize them. Some things aren't rationizable. ٩͡[๏̯͡๏]۶

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think what's being read as me tunneling on Ryu is a misunderstanding. I made a case, and a mid-Day 1 vote. I've been challenged about that specific case being weak, and I've responded to explain my case. I've then had several interactions in which my initial case was challenged as invalid or weak simply because Ryu responded and said more. (Which, btw, is sorta the goal of these sorts of votes, isn't it?)

That doesn't mean my gut feeling on Ryu should disappear, should it? Based on a certain period of the game, I gathered a read, and now I'm going to be reading his slot very carefully, remembering what my gut told me early. My vote will sit for now. A better candidate may arise. Time will tell.

But I directly challenge the idea that I tunneled on vote counts, when most of my posts about vote counts were responding to people questioning me about vote counts.
And I directly challenge the idea that I tunneled on Ryu, when most of my posts about Ryu were responding to people questioning me about my case against Ryu.
If 50 more questions come at me about this one interaction, and I respond to all of them, you'll say that over half of my activity was about Ryu, and half of the rest were about vote counts. You know what I mean? I'm responding to questions openly. If I didn't, then you should be worried.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I think that your first Dastrn post is off-base. He hasn't played in a big game for who-knows-how-long and is obviously behind in the meta. The whole liking system wasn't here before and isn't explicitly stated in the rules, so it was a legitimate question. I agree that doing it with the mod via PM would have been better, but what would he profit from posting it in-thread regardless of alignment? You then said that the main reason you voted Dastrn was for his Ryu push, which was sorta just a side-note in your original vote post versus the paragraph you spent on his playstyle, making it look like you had backpedaled. I disagree with the Ryu push, but can see how having no strong stances could look like scummy play. After Ryu gave his reads out, however, I think that Dastrn began to tunnel Ryu and started to get a bit defensive after his push was questioned. Dastrn is still a town lean in my book, but I think he's misled on Ryu.

This turned into more of an interaction analysis than a player analysis. My opinion on you is null/weak town lean. I disagree with how you were pushing Dastrn on the Ryu push and think that Dastrn's tunnel is causing you to have a skewed read of him, but I was glad that you wanted to turn your attention elsewhere when you saw that it was becoming more of a meta argument than actual scumhunting.

I really want to look into Ryker more, but he hasn't really contributed anything. TSYK is pretty much impossible to read (he looked like scum incarnate in Jungle Republic but it turned out he was town), I feel like Gheb is playing well (nod to #281) and he hasn't really done anything that would make me look at him for today (might do a re-read at some point soon), Slick is town (obviously), Del is null from inactivity but his lack of content even before he started to move his family member was a bit lackluster, I liked Maven at the start but he's sorta gone inactive as of late, Corps has slipped under the radar for me, and I like J so far.

So right now I'd probably be going for Ryker today, with a re-read on Corps (and maybe Gheb) and willing to compromise on Del or Maven.
I agree with this post overall. But why a re-read on Gheb? He's one of my strongest town reads.

Scum leans - Man from Del, Ryker, Corps, TSYK (Even if that smasher is innocent, he just keeps saying "I don't have anything to add" which is pretty useless, and just takes up space. Not that my posts are much better, but I at least have a few suspects)

Dastrn is a weird one for me. I was about to comment on his Ryu push, but I think his response is good. (literally as I was typing this, had to redo this end paragraph)

Ryker gave a bad impression, but he said he has reasons why he can't post, and the same goes for Corps, so I'll wait for them to post a bit before I re-assess them.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I agree with this post overall. But why a re-read on Gheb? He's one of my strongest town reads.
I mainly want a re-read on Gheb because I don't remember much of his content, other than he's been very active. I want to remind myself what he's done and how he's handled pressure (if he's been pressured?) before giving a read on him.

Maven89

Smash Master
Been busy today, might be able to get a quick post in later tonight, if not it'll have to wait till tomorrow, sorry bout that

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Woah, I didn't realize deadline was coming up so soon. Time to actually start playing this game.

Unvote

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Alright, after reading through the whole thing I've come to the conclusion that we should lynch Kantrip toDay.

Vote: Kantrip

Ryker - hasn't done much which is always a bad thing on Day 1. Haven't seen too many strong stances or convincing reasoning on anything from him. The only thing I can hold in his favor is his interrogation of Kantrip which a scumbag might've skimmed over but that ain't much. I hope he starts doing stuff before deadline hits, right now I consider him an acceptable fall-back lynch.

Corps - made some decent points earlyish, has been more in the background recently. Null-town.

Del - inactive/null.

Maven - calls out J on playing meta only to play amost exclusively meta himself. Do not like. Where are the stances bro? I know you're kind of a slow player who likes to take his time to come up with ideas but you're not doing yourself any favors right now. Even his attempt to bait out opinions from J doesn't really do much to change my mind on his play, Maven should know by now that J eventually becomes vocal about his thoughts in every game. Another decent fall-back lynch.

Red Ryu - am reading him as town for a very specific reason that I'm not going to point out.

Spak - seems like he has improved as a player, asking better questions and coming across as more confident. Makes me unsure how to read him though. We'll see how things go. Null for now.

Jbandit - disagree with most of what he said except his 'defense' of Ryu. Nothing unexpected though, I believe I know J well enough by now to understand that his reads are genuine. Townish.

TSYK - seriously needs to stop using Confuse Ray on us [and himself]. Half of the time nobody, probably including himself, knows what he's on about. Null until he starts actually taking the time he needs to proof-read his posts, takes a minute or two to do and people will actually be able to read your stuff. Please do that in the future, friendly advice!

Dastrn - town. Will not elaborate [even upon request] unless he's about to get lynched.

Slick - clear.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
You didn't make a case on Kantrip in that post. My read on him is just slightly on the scum side of null, but if you're going to convince me to swing my vote, you're going to have to make a case. Otherwise, I'm more likely to focus my rereads on other people's cases against other people, or else focus on making a campaign of my own tonight.

Remember ya'll, deadline is midnight tomorrow. We need to get close to a consensus probably by the end of today or by tomorrow noon at the latest.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Agree with Dastrn, don't see a strong argument from Gheb about Kantrip. I'll read through Gheb's posts again and see if I missed something.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Alright, after reading through the whole thing I've come to the conclusion that we should lynch Kantrip toDay.

Vote: Kantrip

Ryker - hasn't done much which is always a bad thing on Day 1. Haven't seen too many strong stances or convincing reasoning on anything from him. The only thing I can hold in his favor is his interrogation of Kantrip which a scumbag might've skimmed over but that ain't much. I hope he starts doing stuff before deadline hits, right now I consider him an acceptable fall-back lynch.
I'm not completely against voting for Kantrip, but can you give a reason? Besides just "After reading the whole thing"? I understand you're probably trying not to give something away, but help me out. You hadn't really talked much about him before.

I agree with your view on Ryker.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dastrn - town. Will not elaborate [even upon request] unless he's about to get lynched.
This is throwing me off a bit. Is this something you commonly do? (refuse to elaborate unless desperate calls arise?)

AFTER HE ANSWERS, can anyone else that plays with Gheb frequently comment on whether or not they've seen him use this sort of play, and if so, in what contexts he has done so. (scum trying to buddy, masons, N0 cop (oh the irony if this was true), etc.)

It's very true that I don't play often these days, although I probably have about 10 or 12 games under my belt on SWF including DGames and Broom games, so I'm not sure if I believe it's a Dastrn Meta sort of reason, but that's something I'd concede on if given sufficient examples.

Unimportant **** you can ignore:
Just to reference an earlier post, Yes I mentioned Oddworld. I had NO IDEA that was 6 years ago! :) I was thinking it was 2-3 years. Time flies. I mostly just play when Xatres tells me he's bored and wants to hydra with me, and he's busy being engaged and planning a wedding right now.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
This is throwing me off a bit. Is this something you commonly do? (refuse to elaborate unless desperate calls arise?)

AFTER HE ANSWERS, can anyone else that plays with Gheb frequently comment on whether or not they've seen him use this sort of play, and if so, in what contexts he has done so. (scum trying to buddy, masons, N0 cop (oh the irony if this was true), etc.)

It's very true that I don't play often these days, although I probably have about 10 or 12 games under my belt on SWF including DGames and Broom games, so I'm not sure if I believe it's a Dastrn Meta sort of reason, but that's something I'd concede on if given sufficient examples.

Unimportant **** you can ignore:
Just to reference an earlier post, Yes I mentioned Oddworld. I had NO IDEA that was 6 years ago! :) I was thinking it was 2-3 years. Time flies. I mostly just play when Xatres tells me he's bored and wants to hydra with me, and he's busy being engaged and planning a wedding right now.
He has before.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm kind of looking at Gheb's most recent post as odd-ish. Mainly because he explained all of his reads, sans the one on Kanty which is the most important one of his reads (in my opinion) considering he is voting him and saying we should all join him in lynching Kanty.

Here's the thing that I find odd about his post. He spends more time talking about his fall-back lynches (Ryker/Maven) and why they would make good lynches, but doesn't say anything about Kanty especially as his primary lynch target. It's backwards.

Also calling me Jbandit is like whooooa blast from the past.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You didn't make a case on Kantrip in that post. My read on him is just slightly on the scum side of null, but if you're going to convince me to swing my vote, you're going to have to make a case. Otherwise, I'm more likely to focus my rereads on other people's cases against other people, or else focus on making a campaign of my own tonight.

Remember ya'll, deadline is midnight tomorrow. We need to get close to a consensus probably by the end of today or by tomorrow noon at the latest.
I thought you already thought I was scum? Why would Gheb need to convince you of anything?
I'm kind of looking at Gheb's most recent post as odd-ish.
:043:
Mainly because he explained all of his reads, sans the one on Kanty which is the most important one of his reads (in my opinion) considering he is voting him and saying we should all join him in lynching Kanty.

Here's the thing that I find odd about his post. He spends more time talking about his fall-back lynches (Ryker/Maven) and why they would make good lynches, but doesn't say anything about Kanty especially as his primary lynch target. It's backwards.

Also calling me Jbandit is like whooooa blast from the past.
It's not an opinion-based idea. If Gheb wants me lynched and places his vote on me, that is the most important read to explain. In fact, it's arguably the only read that really needs explaining. Yet it was like the only one he omitted.

ALSO, calling people town and saying "I refuse to explain why even if asked" is completely pointless and you might as well say nothing. That post is a bundle of fluffed up garbage that looks like content where Gheb neglects to explain the only stance that actually matters.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I actually didn't mean to withhold any information re: my read on Kantrip. I simply wrote that post backwards and forgot to add in my reasoning on him in the end. Whoops.

I'll just go through the more important posts one by one:

Post #287 - not sure what the point of this one is supposed to be. It's pretty much the first of his posts that has any substance and it basically says that he hates what Maven is saying and therefore reads him as town because a scumbag wouldn't post something like that [???]. It's a fairly random comment to make on a fairly inconsequential post.

Post #289 and Post #290 - both of these look pretty bad to me. #289 essentially tries to paint Dastrn's mechanical approach as something inherently scummy and his claim that Dastrn tried to fish for pro-town credit by trying to get us out of RVS is an exaggeration. IIRC Dastrn had only mentioned it once at the very beginning of one of his posts and never actually made a deal out of it. Fact of that matter is, if you atually read through all of his posts, you'd see Dastrn's mechanic/inactivity talk hasn't really kept him [or anybody else] from involving people in the scumhunting process. I suspect Kantrip isn't actually reading the game and just pretends to have stuff to say [see: previous point]. All of his points in #290 are very superficial and could have easily been made up on the spot. They don't actually tell us anything.

Post #296 suddenly claims that he doesn't actually have an issue with Dastrn's mechanical play despite the fact that in 289 Kantrip complains about his "horrendous walls of mafia theory". Now his main issue is Dastrn's "bad" push on Ryu [something Kantrip hadn't mentioned before even once] and he suppsedly "doesn't give a ****" about Dastrn's mechanical play anymore. Ignoring the fact that we're dealing with a massive contradiction here Kantrip owes us an explanation what about the push was supposedly so bad as well. I think it's well established by now that people who haven't played with Ryu a lot before tend to read him as suspicious so it shouldn't be much of a surprise for Kantrip that something like that would happen.

Post #302 and Post #314 are solid posts and I'm not sure why Dastrn isn't pushing that issue any further.

To me it seems fairly easy to see that Kantrip was hoping to use the whole "Dastrn has a mechanical approach to mafia which isn't well appreciated in dGames"-approach for an easy to push. As Dastrn correctly pointed out Kantrip has left himself a few backdoors open which is probably the strongest tells of them all [for instance Kantrip could've just hopped off a hypothetical Dastrn wagon, refer to whatever little qualifier he hid somewhere in his posts as reasoning and then look good upon a town!Dastrn flip]. So the way I see it Kantrip was just looking for something that allowed him to fake productive input while leaving himself a backdoor to dip as soon **** was about to get serious. But it looks like he bit off more than he could chew because he wasn't really reading anything beyond the very surface layers [which is something I'd consider scummy in itself depending on context].

Incidentally, between #315 and 317 tries to assure us that a.) Kantrip doesn't actually read Dastrn as scum but in a magic turn of events as town [nevermind the fact that Kantrip is still voting him anyway!] b.) it was all some sort of misunderstanding based on a gut feeling that Kantrip doesn't actually mean to pursue [despite already having done so] c.) it was actually kinda Dastrn because arguing with him is supposedly "frustrating".

Then Kantrip resorted to not actually having any scumread, using a general lack of activity in this game as an excuse to not really go beyond reading dudes as null [post #322] and blending.

I hope that's good enough for you all.

Kantrip

Kantplay
More than half the playerlist has not contributed a satisfactory amount to even consider them as having played the game at all. Pretty much nobody has fulfilled the simple requirement of
a. suggesting a lynch, and
b. convincing people why it is a good lynch

Dastrn has done this, Spak looks like he's given it an effort, Gheb has done half of it then explained every read except his target, Ryu and J have been around but have been unable to pick a target, and everyone else is either suddenly MIA or actively lurking/posting just to prod dodge and give empty promises.

Might as well policy lynch D1, this game is a mess.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
He needs to convince 6 people you're scum. Or at the very least, convince 6 people that there isn't a better lynch target and that we're running out of time. I could easily fall into the latter, but would expect a hell of a lot more from someone who plans on the group following him for the former.

I'm not ready to switch my vote. I expect more.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ninja'd hardcore.

Gheb is saying multiple times that I tried to pin Dastrn's mechanical approach as scummy. I know for a fact that I never did this, his playstyle is null and I have been treating it as such.

I complained about walls of mafia theory because they're an eyesore and that's about it. Past that Gheb doesn't have a case.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Post 354 is what we needed to see. My only problem with this case is it's primarily a piggyback case of things I've already said, and I was hoping you'd have more to bring to the table than just repeating what I've said. I don't disagree with you, but I want more.

We need more people chiming in on this case.

Specifically, I would like feedback from Maven89 Maven89 , #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker , and #HBC | J #HBC | J

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Honestly, I am looking at lynching one of Maven/Ryker for D1's sake. Today's the last day for Delly's V/LA then I want content from him.

I'll look at Gheb's wall in a bit regarding Kanty.

Top Bottom