• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Mafia - Game Over - Who lived happily ever after in Transylvania?

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
No vote = no interested in hunting scum = wanting to stay off radar = wanting not to be on anyone's bad side

Of course this is withing reread him and not looking at him much since Marc/Chibo. But yeah.

etc. etc.

Good find.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Double Vote: HeatStroke PLEASE WORK. SOMEONE SUBTLEY TELL SOMEONE TO GET ONLINE.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Day 1 Ends & Twilight 1 Begins!

Day 1 Vote Count 10:
ChiboSempai: (0)
Gheb_01: (0)
HeatStroke: Kataefi, SummonerAU, Vult Redux, Mayling (:041: :041: :041: :041:)
Kataefi: (0)
Mayling: Marc, Xonar (:041: :041:)
Marc: (0)
SummonerAU: (0)
Xonar: (0)
Vult Redux: ChiboSempai, Gheb_01 (:041: :041:)
Not Voting: HeatStroke(:041:)

Twilight 1 Begins! Please send me any Twilight Actions you may have by April 23, 11:59PM. All players may still freely communicate in this thread. Vampires are free to communicate outside of this thread until the end of Night 1.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
aSDAFSADFSDfsdf

You make me sad Xiivi.

If Heat doesn't die tomorrow I will be sad.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I also still don't understand the case on Heat and why everyone scrambled on him, I pegged him as one of the most obv-townies on my read through.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure that someone posting and knowing that the deadline is looming and not voting anyone is a pretty legit case Chibo.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
if either Vult or Mayling are scum, I don't think they're buddies together. Mainly because
Unsure if Mayling vote is good vote. Don't have read on her. No Lynch isn't a pleasing option. But...
I don't think this would be done if Vult and Mayling were scum. I would have thought it would be more like "hmm I don't think Mayling is more suspicious than 'x' but I can live it with". Even IF for some reason HeatStroke is town AND he thought it was a godo idea not to put a vote at this time I'm still VERY annoyed at them. Also, I'm wondering why Vult said he noticed that HeatStroke hadn't voted and then gives me the credit of finding it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if either Vult or Mayling are scum, I don't think they're buddies together. Mainly because I don't think this would be done if Vult and Mayling were scum. I would have thought it would be more like "hmm I don't think Mayling is more suspicious than 'x' but I can live it with". Even IF for some reason HeatStroke is town AND he thought it was a godo idea not to put a vote at this time I'm still VERY annoyed at them. Also, I'm wondering why Vult said he noticed that HeatStroke hadn't voted and then gives me the credit of finding it.
It was that post that made me start being suspicious of mayling actually. I found that to be something that Vult would say if scum.

He also prob gave you cred for more massive buddying.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
No offense. I love everyone. but this was the worst possible d1 ever. People dumped all the info with >24 hours remaining in which town didn't have the time to process the information or accusations without appearing to look like they're scrambling. as the day draws to an end, we're suppose to come together, not apart!

Now you have Xonar, who "only wants a lynch" and places his vote on me... who only had one vote instead of HS who had two. too bad we can't ask him his reasoning cause he's going to bed!

for the record, I still would like Marc lynched. however, Xonar looks good to me as well.
You have no ****ing idea.

Beside that, I don't "only want a lynch", I want to get a lynch so we get some information so that the D1 'phase' isn't repeated tomorrow, ofc theres still the NK, but I rather lynch than nolynch on D1. I had no time to go with the most likely lynch, so I went with vibes.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Idea: let's continue re-reading and scum hunting

Chibo: please present your case on me if you will

Purple

Hi guys!
lol @ that, i said i would read everyone to the best of my ability, and then vote.

However, i do like the sudden wave of change votes. You townies should note that.

Purple

Hi guys!
I would like to end today with things i was originally going to write because i felt I was dead. Regardless, let's get our mind rolling here.

Back to Mayling, i never truly had a strong suspicion on her(him), just thought it would be nice to re-read her(him) since she(he) was one of the first to post. However, something did pop out uncommon in day 1.

For starters, after being in the middle of conversation with her, she ignores my comment about summoner leading a scum-tell while not voting upon it, and next comment is about my question of what EBWOP is.

Pretty much fluff conversation. Ignoring any more pressure to Summoner.

Marc comments about how Mayling ignores Marc's post to her, and she continues to ignore it.

She then posts...

dear xiivi why did you put me in a game where people vote without even reading the newest post

can i get a bike for christmas

thanks love
mayling
fluff once again, i'm noticing she's consistent with this and it might just be her common playstyle. I'm not finding this as scummy as i did before.

Then, Heatstroke moves from Marc, her 'FoS' (who she ignored), to Vult (with no reason explained in her post), to me (with no reason explain in her post).

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
just because I write in a cutesy style doesn't mean my post doesn't contain information.

the one you quoted was pretty much me saying "Oh, great, people are voting without even reading."

I also quoted like four of your quotes that were entirely fluff, so stop making arguments based on hypocrisy.

Purple

Hi guys!
Based on hypocricy? Sure i've posted some fluff, yes, and you could consider it scummy, however it's not more than half of my conversation after RVS. You voted twice with no comment as to why. Your posts don't contain information most of the time, and the one i quoted was you saying people voting without reading 'your latest post' : most of the people have been reading the entire time (i assume this due to their actual reasons for voting you). You only post significantly when people post against you.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is true. I forgot about you saying that.

I think, if anything, waiting until the last day of Day1 to informationdump made you scummy, as anyone you accused couldn't defend themselves without looking like they scrambling. Plus, it gave a lot less time for town to decipher the arguments.

Purple

Hi guys!
Do you think that i would plan that? I mean, you responded to my message in an hour, you had nine more hours to make a strong post that doesn't make you look like you're scrambling. I did my re-read in 45 minutes (because i decided to re-read you as soon as you posted your post before mine).

Granted, I'm not going to say you would take as little time as me, because i feel i should've put more work in my read. However to say that my post was so late that it's obviously scummy, would be idiotic to me. My suspicion to you only happened an hour before I began making my post. So it's scummy to feel suspicious of people late game? Alrighty. Kind of like how everyone suddenly was suspicious of me without me having time to defend myself at all.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Do you think that i would plan that? I mean, you responded to my message in an hour, you had nine more hours to make a strong post that doesn't make you look like you're scrambling. I did my re-read in 45 minutes (because i decided to re-read you as soon as you posted your post before mine).

Granted, I'm not going to say you would take as little time as me, because i feel i should've put more work in my read. However to say that my post was so late that it's obviously scummy, would be idiotic to me. My suspicion to you only happened an hour before I began making my post. So it's scummy to feel suspicious of people late game? Alrighty. Kind of like how everyone suddenly was suspicious of me without me having time to defend myself at all.
I think the super hardcore wagon was simply because we wanted a lynch. Going into d2 tomorrow... it will basically result in a kill from scum, and since they control it, who knows what information we'll garner from it. if anything, d2 will be a d1 all over again, and that d1 was horrible.

When I say something you do is SCUMMY you should realize that doesn't mean I'm calling you SCUM. I said it was a scummy thing to do.

As far as when you posted your argument against me, I did at times feel like I couldnt take actions for fear of looking like I was scrambling. Which I appeared to do on my own anyway! :bee:

For what it's worth, I think I'm glad you lived.

I think! :mad:

Top Bottom