• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Mafia - Game Over - Who lived happily ever after in Transylvania?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Everyone's been somewhat mediocre imo

No one has been that worthy for a lynch yet without investigation with the exception of Vult with his slip + extreme buddying with me after getting on his case and asking questions.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Based on vibes, I don't really like Kat, he hasn't really been in the discussion and way to much on the sidelines. But a Kat lynch probably isn't happening, and I'm gonna sleep in like 15-30mins(it's actually been 15 minutes while writing this, lol), and I really would like to have a lynch. So yeah.
Vote: Mayling

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Deadline has been set for April 22, 2010 11:59PM EST.

It's takes 5/9 to lynch!

Day 1 Vote Count 8:
ChiboSempai: (0)
Gheb_01: (0)
HeatStroke: SummonerAU, Kataefi (:041: :041:)
Kataefi: (0)
Mayling: Marc, Xonar (:041: :041:)
Marc: Mayling (:041:)
SummonerAU: Gheb_01 (:041:)
Xonar: Vult Redux (:041:)
Vult Redux: ChiboSempai (:041:)
Not Voting: HeatStroke(:041:)

Deadline in ~6 hours.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
No offense. I love everyone. but this was the worst possible d1 ever. People dumped all the info with >24 hours remaining in which town didn't have the time to process the information or accusations without appearing to look like they're scrambling. as the day draws to an end, we're suppose to come together, not apart!

Now you have Xonar, who "only wants a lynch" and places his vote on me... who only had one vote instead of HS who had two. too bad we can't ask him his reasoning cause he's going to bed!

for the record, I still would like Marc lynched. however, Xonar looks good to me as well.

chibo is no longer a suspect of mine.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Reposting for Gheb

xonar is voting you, and from your recent vote on xonar, i can only assume you meant he was your suspect... so where were you coming from with this angle?
That's because Xonar was not my top suspect (he's actually my second because of my post 166 but that's besides the point).

Reading the OP very carefully, there's only one tiny part that you could tell there was only 2 scum in the game that I personally found to be very nonchalant, almost hidden in there. In the role PMs for the scum players, it notes specifically that they only have one partner.
What Vult just said where it said 0-1 Goon OR Decoy is wrong. It never said anywhere, nor was that the part that gave away the fact that there were only 2 scum.

I had remembered this back when I read the OP when it first came out, and also asked the mod for clarification to make sure I wasn't mistaken. When I did my last read through I noticed a lot of people thought there could be 3 scum which confused me, so I took a look back at the post (and I viewed the version before Xiivi's edit since I'm an SMod :p) to remind myself where it said it. Only in those role PMs, that's it. And I was betting that people would miss that.

In the midst of everyone wondering if there was 2 or 3, Vult seemed to believe it was 2, and that was that. Didn't really question himself at all or anything, seemed pretty certain of it. Who would know easily that there was only 2 scum? Scum. And he slipped up. I asked him those questions to make sure he didn't catch what I had where it mentioned only 2 scum in the role PMs, which judging by his recent answers, was not the case. He judged it based off of the setup overview, which would lead to a lot of confusion and uncertainty about the # of scum.

How so I make the case even stronger? When I first asked that question he probably got nervous that I was onto him. Look at how many times he dodged around the question, I had to ask it like 3 times to get a specific answer (which turned out to be the wrong answer).

Even better? When I get on his case he singles out my post 166 and said "it is amazing." Was it good? Yes :laugh:, but seriously, seems like he's sucking up a bit now right? He wants to follow me to get me on his good side, likely cause a mislynch (making Xonar somewhat clear in my book now), and most importantly - get me off of him.

Deadlines soon guys, lets nail this one up *pun intended - ya know, cause of vampires and stuff[/QUOTE]

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Summoner lynch not happening >=(

Unvote Vote Vult

Only lynch I can see happen within like 5 hours...

:059:

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Isn't a slip.

As someone who mods game more frequently than I play, I don't think my skimming it and assuming that three scum would be impossible for Xiivi's carefully-balanced games should be unreasonable to anyone.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
How so I make the case even stronger? When I first asked that question he probably got nervous that I was onto him. Look at how many times he dodged around the question, I had to ask it like 3 times to get a specific answer (which turned out to be the wrong answer).
Question was unclear as to whether sarcastic/layered or serious.

You asked "How did you know the setup was 7 town and 2 scum before Xiivi edited the OP?" which I translated as "Hur hur you must know because it said so in your role PM."

To which I responded that I know because of OP. How else would I respond to it?

Even better? When I get on his case he singles out my post 166 and said "it is amazing." Was it good? Yes :laugh:, but seriously, seems like he's sucking up a bit now right? He wants to follow me to get me on his good side, likely cause a mislynch (making Xonar somewhat clear in my book now), and most importantly - get me off of him.
I still think you're scummy. No buddying here.

If I wanted mislynch that badly I could have jumped on major HeatStroke/Chibo wagons right then and there rather than following a more obscure target.

But I hadn't realized that Sworddancer had only posted four/whatever times and that was enough to make me drop my inkling on Marc to go for a wagon that may actually happen. And that's amazing.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Of course a Summoner lynch isn't happening. It's because he's town.

I'm pretty frustrated that I won't be able to read this because of things yesterday and timezones. I wonder why you only see a Vult lynch when several others had more votes. Also suprised that as soon as the Vult votes were tied with the Mayling votes, Mayling comes and puts more votes on Vult.

Due to uni, I won't even have time to look at this until another 3 hours.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
EBWOP: but I will have a quick look at an new posts once I get out of the shower.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Deadline has been set for April 22, 2010 11:59PM EST.

It's takes 5/9 to lynch!

Day 1 Vote Count 9:
ChiboSempai: (0)
Gheb_01: (0)
HeatStroke: Kataefi (:041:)
Kataefi: (0)
Mayling: Marc, Xonar, SummonerAU (:041: :041: :041:)
Marc: (0)
SummonerAU: (0)
Xonar: Vult Redux (:041:)
Vult Redux: ChiboSempai, Gheb_01, Mayling (:041: :041: :041:)
Not Voting: HeatStroke(:041:)

Deadline in ~3 hours.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Of course a Summoner lynch isn't happening. It's because he's town.

I'm pretty frustrated that I won't be able to read this because of things yesterday and timezones. I wonder why you only see a Vult lynch when several others had more votes.
I agree with you here. BUT.

Also suprised that as soon as the Vult votes were tied with the Mayling votes, Mayling comes and puts more votes on Vult.

Why is this indicative of AntiTown alignment?

I don't think it is.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
dear xiivi why did you put me in a game where people vote without even reading the newest post

can i get a bike for christmas

thanks love
mayling

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Why? At that point in time, HeatStroke was on 2, Mayling was on 2 and Vult on one. Then Gheb comes along and ties it up so Mayling, Vult and HeatStroke are all on 2. I find it too convinient that the next person to vote Vult is also a likely candidate for lynch. I'm also surpised that after Mayling had her vote on Marc for so long and then decided to change to Vult now (from memory).

tl;dr it's interesting and I'm going with it.

With Sworddancer, I'm suprised that he replaced out of this game but is now active in Tree Stump. I was thinking that it might be a strategic replace out but I don't like that train of thought.

With Marc, I'm okay with him (only because I can't remember any thoughts like "gee I don't like this part of Marc's post" I haven't checked recent posts much at all though).

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Unsure if Mayling vote is good vote. Don't have read on her. No Lynch isn't a pleasing option. But...

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
HEY LIKE, EVERYONE GO HEATSTROKE.

I just noticed he hasn't even put a vote AT THIS POINT FROM THE DEADLINE.

Vote: HeatStroke

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I noticed it. I thought he was still deciding between Mayling and I.

but wait. He hasn't voted at all?

Regardless, I can go for this.

Unvote
Vote: Heatstroke

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
HEATSTROKE, SIF NOT VOTE SOMEONE ALREADY. I AM ANNOYED RIGHT NOW. THESE CAPS ARE ANNOYANCE CAPS AND NOT JOKING CAPS

caps

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Only vote from HeatStroke I can remember is himself. My memory has gaping holes in page 4 and 5 though.

Top Bottom