• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Would tucson be willing to host a brawl/melee tourny on may 8th? Looks like I won't be able to go to tourny play, even tho I got the 3 days off, and I really wanna play smas, and other activities...hehe, during at least 1 of those days. What do u guys think?

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
On the May 8th tourney, I would be worried about it conflicting with people's finals. Jetfour, Piman, Shiv, and I guaranteeably have finals.

Also, look what we were doing!

Jackie = Pink
Nick = Light Blue
Shiv = Neutral
Me = Red

Jane

Smash Hero
i just got arrested >:/

im not really pissed about having to pay court fees, im just really really REALLY sad that my bong and grinder are gone forever...

funny coincidence: it was right outside of rob's dorm, and he saw me when i was sitting there in handcuffs xD

but still... tis a sad day :<

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
i just got arrested >:/

im not really pissed about having to pay court fees, im just really really REALLY sad that my bong and grinder are gone forever...

funny coincidence: it was right outside of rob's dorm, and he saw me when i was sitting there in handcuffs xD

but still... tis a sad day :<
**** homie that sucks. busts suck man i try to avoid them lol. but yea fool everytime i come up their u got all yo stash in that one bag like its your luggage an $hit. just roll a few at home and bring that, dont bring all your nice glass wear i would leave that at home man. haha just court fees? u lucky you dont live in cochise county or u would still be in jail.

Jane

Smash Hero
TT: i cant smoke at home, so i always have it in the car. If theres one lesson i learned though is put all weed in the trunk, out of the noses of popo

Rob: Lol yes thankfully my first offense, so i should get diversion. I was on 6th, and highland was the first street i could turn on when the cop turned her lights on. Im down to smash tomorrow though. :b

Really? Haha thats funny. What did he tell you when he went to get you?

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Really? Haha thats funny. What did he tell you when he went to get you?
Here's a rough transcript:

*door opens*
Jared-Yo, Rob. You know that asian guy who's not Jackie who smashes?
Rob-From Phoenix? Tai?
Jared-No, he's from here.
*I ponder*
Rob-JEFF!
Jared-Nah, Jeff's whiter than me. Umm, Jane or something?
Rob-Jonny?
Jared-Nah, Jane.
Rob-Yeah, that's Jonny. He's not Asian.
Jared-Wtf?!
Rob-Nah, he's like Mexican.
Jared-Oh... ... ...yeah, well, he's outside on the curb handcuffed.
Rob-Wait, are you sure?
*Jared shrugs*
Jared-I'm gonna go to Highland market; wanna come with and see?
Rob-Sure.
*We go outside*
*Police cars are there*
Jonny-Hey Rob. Don't ever do drugs, man.
*I go :o*

tw1n

Smash Champion
Here's a rough transcript:

*door opens*
Jared-Yo, Rob. You know that asian guy who's not Jackie who smashes?
Rob-From Phoenix? Tai?
Jared-No, he's from here.
*I ponder*
Rob-JEFF!
Jared-Nah, Jeff's whiter than me. Umm, Jane or something?
Rob-Jonny?
Jared-Nah, Jane.
Rob-Yeah, that's Jonny. He's not Asian.
Jared-Wtf?!
Rob-Nah, he's like Mexican.
Jared-Oh... ... ...yeah, well, he's outside on the curb handcuffed.
Rob-Wait, are you sure?
*Jared shrugs*
Jared-I'm gonna go to Highland market; wanna come with and see?
Rob-Sure.
*We go outside*
*Police cars are there*
Jonny-Hey Rob. Don't ever do drugs, man.
*I go :o*
Lol sounds like an epic meeting

Jane

Smash Hero
haha, actually my part went like this - "ROB! dont smoke weed!"

im at least happy ill get diversion. but i am sad that my record will now be tainted forever should i ever have to do a background check. (thank god i just got a job with the census bureau and they already did a background check)

twin1 - but theyre so fun

Jane

Smash Hero
Yeah i got pulled over for speeding. My two friends had just purchased an ounce of purple thunderfuck, and we were on our merry way to roll a fatty. The cop smelled it, and that gave her reason to search the entire car.

I was going 43 in a 30 lol... i THOUGHT it was a 35, but in all honesty i wasnt even thinking about how fast i was going. I never really do, i like to go fast :p

Next time all marijuana will go in the trunk.

And thanks tommy. Im gonna miss that ol girl.

RIP Goliath.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
I'm so sorry to hear, Jonny, but--

Hey Rob. Don't ever do drugs man.

was great. But, uh, really, that's too bad :(

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
what Axe said...shame on you, YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN PLAYING MELEE..

For real though sorry Jane.. =/

Anyway, Hi Tucson... Tag, and myself, Elvis will most likely be in Tucson this weekend... so if you all want to lose to Yoshi... (or own me all day =p) than.. you should come out... we'll most likely be at the U of A or unless anyone's got a better idea ^^

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, I think it's time for the "Vman to talk **** about Tucson hour" Lets start with the power rankings...

Forward - uhhh, yeah, 0? haha you're not ranked what a loser!
Gamer - haha, you play Falcon, and have a guitar in your name... LAME
Jetfour - I wish I had four jets.... =/
Rubyiris - Falco is wack, Play Roy, he's a low tier and I'll like you! =p
Agent Iron - actually talks **** back to me so he's tight! <3 Just stop playing sheik, and your good =p
NickNyte - He's in SV now, TAKE HIM OFF YOU LAZY A**es
Shivknight - I actually have nothing on you! AND you know pokemon stuff so you're good! n n
Rusty - Uhhhhh, hmm well you play Falco dittos so <3
Silly Kyle - Peach is for losers <3
Okami - Sheik is for bigger losers <3 <3, lighten up, and LIVE a little! ALSO stop playing Sheik, Pika's cooler, you and I both know this.
Tommy - You eat lots of food like me, so you're good! ^^
VashEXE - hmmm, na you tight, I think ^^
Piman - Keep playing pokemon loser, I need someone to actually beat me, (then again doesn't everyone think they can?)
Chubbs - uhhhhhhh, what it is?!?
Jane - Uhh Melee!?!?, and no more trouble, only losers get in trouble loser..

Hehe what a good day....Anyway, tomorrow's my birthday....wooooot... Yeah, yeah you all don't care.... so what you SHOULD do... is.. just at least play melee all day for me <33 (and play low tiers)

EDIT: - anyone who saw this post, and actually took offense.... LMAO ........LOSER...

Go Kobe... Avatar *****....Chicken Fried Steak is hella good......Pokemon's new moveset(s) are pretty good........ Jeff's bad vs Pichu.............I like Food.........ALOT..........

I'M THE COOLEST!!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Lol how dare you!
........Ugh........Maria......

Anyways, are you guys seriously going to tucson this weekend???? If so, then I'll seriously consider coming as well.
"Let me show you my REAL power".......
See told you I'm the coolest... and yeah I'm for real, we comin!...
Oh yeah Vman has the power to bring Axe to tucson too... THAT'S HOW COOL I AM!!...

wanna learn how to be cool? hit me up, Im on AIM all day!? <---- *sarcasm* I'm not cool, and will most likely make you more stupid than you already are! and if your not stupid...........well that's impossible.. we're ALL somewhat stupid, just not as stupid as me...

I just TODAY learned how to JC' smashes, and DJC smash, and Dash Cancel Grab or whatever it's callled...(Yep, im that stupid, and still good get at me!!)

Top Bottom