• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Looks like I might actually be here.

If anyone's passing my house, or if Rusty's planning on going, would you guys mind picking me up?

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Peach is easy to gimp, all you have to do is shinespike her :D If you're Marth just jab her out of airdodges then dtilt when she tries to recover low. I usually kill Peaches at about 80% tipper all dayyyy son. Nair to nipplespike. Jetfour trades off the edge :D

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
yea peach is gimpable i think you gotta be more patient unless your marth in which case forward throw F smash or d tilt = stupid. and foxes shines if followed up proper off the edge is the worst of them all on peach and also throws or something to spike over the edge with marth is lame as ***. i think ganon has some gimp potential against peach.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
How about the Queef Sisters?? :-p

A needle in the eye from Sheik when recovering low is a ****ty gimp that I hate, lulz.

MacD

Banned via Administration
that's my name tai, GTFO

actually that's what i was going to name my combo vid, we had this elaborate plan, now i just need to combo people

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
I'm interested to see how I do. This will be my first melee tourney since Brawl's release. Hahaha. Time to un-rust because I plan on entering these Melee shindigs whenever possible.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I want everyone to really make an effort to get there by 11:30. I'll be getting there at 11:00. Registration is between 11:30 and 12:00. Doubles starts around 12:00 to 12:30. Singles will start around 3:00 to 3:30 (or maybe 4:00 if doubles goes on long).

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Oh wow, that early, huh? How long will it go on for? (you may be there already and not be on the internet to answer this...... oh wells)

v00m242

Smash Rookie
lol spencer why do you think im so amazing? i just have potential, but i havent unlocked that potential yet >.< ahaha. dd-grab and ill be pro status lol.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
It's ours Rob.

And no Rusty you're just amazing. You need to train with me more. You're going to shoot up in improvement in no time like how you did last summer.

v00m242

Smash Rookie
alright sweet. make rusty sheik good sheik?! lol. im actually at my moms next week and can prolly come over after school somedays and get a few hours in.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Hey, guys. I have a question/request/something. I've been trying to figure out the name or some way to find a full version of a certain song. It's an anime remix of the Pokemon Gym theme from Generation I (RBY). It's in the anime at certain parts. Most recently, I saw it in Episode 59 (I think that's the correct number) of the Indigo League series, titled Volcanic Panic; where Ash's :006: helps Blaine's Magmar to put rocks on the volcanic eruption. Anyways, it sounds really cool, and I was wondering if someone knew of a link somewhere or had the file or something?

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
へ~そうですか。ありがとうございます。

Edit: That's a different one, but I like that one too. There's one that is like a remix of the music when you walk into a Pokemon Gym, but not when you are fighting at all.

Ah...similar to "Total War" but more epic fight music sounding.

v00m242

Smash Rookie
to ruby: (cant quote from my phone)

like I said I moved at my moms? make sense? as in you don't know where my moms house is anymore lol. so that would be the reason I wouldn't be able to give you a ride home. but spencer you should call me today/ sometime this week if you wanna play. 520-401-5132.

Top Bottom