• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yeah

Just stick me, Taj, Wobbles, maybe Goop, and maybe G-mo in there, and it'll probably be accurate.

In the top 10 anyways

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yeah he's like 5th
No, I'm 15th

1. Rubyiris
2. Ruby Iris
3. Iris of the Ruby
4. Xander
5. Thomas-Johnson
6. Dreadly
7. Dread Lee
8. Falco based
9. Rooby Iris
10. AleXander
11. Forward
12/13. Taj/Wobbles
14. AXE
15/16. Tai/GamerGuitarist7
17. JetFour
18 - 20. Pick three people out of Joey, Rubyiris, Goop, and G-mo.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
So tomorrow's a weird day. Once again, I may be moving. Umm...mom's here as well. However, I may be able to smash from like 5 o' clock on or something. You guys can always start without me. There's gotta be someone with a CatCard. If not, then you guys must be like Sean, Chris, Xander, and Brandon or something. Call me if you have any trouble.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Tai is the best player in AZ.

1. Tai
2. Andrew
3. Tai
4. Vo
5. nigga tai
6. TaI, not to be confused with that random, TaJ
7. Kyon-Kun
8. Yuki
9. Haruhi
10. Rubyiris

AXE 09

Smash Master
Rubyiris ***** the entire state of AZ lmao

so everyone should come smash tomorrow =) tomorrow i think is the best day

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
yeah i'm pretty sure i'm going to be there and if i am then i will try to pick up dreadly falco-based rubyiris and the benners.

edit/ We need panelists and an update to our rankings. Personally I think I would put the rankings as this:

0. Forward (****)
1. Axe (Pikachu/Falco/Various)
2. Jetfour (Falcon/Marth/Random)
3. GamerGuitarist7 (Falcon/Falco/Fox/Marth)
4. Ruby (Falco/Fox/Sheik/Peach)
5. Spencer (Fox/Sheik/Falcon/Falco)
6. Nicknyte (Luigi/Marth)
9. Shivknight (Fox)
10. Okami (Sheik)
11. Rusty (Fox/Falco)
12. Silly Kyle (Peach)
13. VashEXE (Marth/Sheik)
15. Tommy (Ganon/Sheik)
18. Chubbz (Samus/Falco)
19. Piman (Marth)

7. Hado (Samus)
8. 2021 (Falcon/Falco)

14. Cooper (Sheik/Fox)
16. `EX (Ice Climbers/Sheik)
17. Fail (Sheik/Falcon)

(Strikethrough is for people who have been pretty inactive as of lately so I'm not sure if they should still be ranked but their placings are still what I would put either way)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
yeah i'm pretty sure i'm going to be there and if i am then i will try to pick up dreadly falco-based rubyiris and the benners.

edit/ We need panelists and an update to our rankings. Personally I think I would put the rankings as this:

1. Forward (****)
2. Axe (Pikachu/Falco/Various)
3. Jetfour (Falcon/Marth/Random)
4. GamerGuitarist7 (Falcon/Falco/Fox/Marth)
5. Ruby (Falco/Fox/Marth)
6. Spencer (Sheik/Fox/Falcon/Falco)
7. Nicknyte (Luigi/Marth)
8. Shivknight (Fox)
9. Hado (Samus)
10. Okami (Sheik)
11. Rusty (Fox/Falco)
12. Silly Kyle (Peach)
13. Tommy (Ganon/Sheik)
14. VashEXE (Marth/Sheik)
15. Piman (Marth)
16. Chubbz (Samus/Falco)

10. 2021 (Falcon/Falco)
11. Cooper (Sheik/Fox)
13 `EX (Ice Climbers/Sheik)
12. Fail (Sheik/Falcon)

(Strikethrough is for people who have been pretty inactive as of lately so I'm not sure if they should still be ranked but their placings are still what I would put either way)
Fixed, in my opinion.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord

0. Forward (****)
1. Axe (Pikachu/Falco/Various)
2. Jetfour (Falcon/Marth/Random)
3. GamerGuitarist7 (Falcon/Falco/Fox/Marth)
4. Nicknyte (Luigi/Marth)
5. Ruby (Falco/Fox/Sheik/Peach)
6. Spencer (Fox/Sheik/Falcon/Falco)
9. Shivknight (Fox)
10. Okami (Sheik)
11. Rusty (Fox/Falco)
12. Silly Kyle (Peach)
13. VashEXE (Marth/Sheik)
15. Tommy (Ganon/Sheik)
18. Chubbz (Samus/Falco)
19. Piman (Marth)

7. Hado (Samus)
8. 2021 (Falcon/Falco)

14. Cooper (Sheik/Fox)
16. `EX (Ice Climbers/Sheik)
17. Fail (Sheik/Falcon)

Fixed in my opinion, no offense Ruby.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
No offense but I think im better than sean (vash) and chubbs and tommy isnt that bad lol...ah well i guess there will always be discrepancies about lists...so instead, I will be happy since I'm last that I can make fun of people that they lost to the worst player in tucson muahahaha

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
no tai actually its just joey and other people who randomly play cause sebastian doesn't really play anymore only some times and turnip always says that he going to play but then doesnt show up so if you guys lose to me then theres no johns cause i barely ever play anyone!

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I believe the rankings are just an extra little drive for people to get better than those above them an in turn, get better in general. For the record, if anyone wants to argue, "You shouldn't need rankings to want to get better," I think it's a silly argument because it's like trying to argue, "You shouldn't need alcohol to have a good time." Basically, some people have different things that make them happy or give them the drive to succeed. Don't try to change their desires. I only say this because I swear every time I've said something to anyone about anything being anyful, the dude on the receiving end says, "Both Characters can just murder each other if they no what there doing..But if neither characters dont know what to do.. the other one *****" (Mango in the Puff vs. Falcon matchup). *shrugs* You don't have to believe me, but you have no reason to criticize me either.

Dekar173

Justice Man
So yeah, talk all the noise you want, but at the end, the only people in the 4 corners area that can beat me are in CO, and possibly Taj/Forward/maybe there's someone good in AZ? I dunno, I think they're still rusty, but I haven't been keeping up. UT and NM can't see me, I can guarantee that
Oh snap, scrubs of Melee up in CO think they're good! =O

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
ELVIS! Your phone is apparently out of order. Come smash with us in the T.V. lounge! But at 9. !

Duff0

Smash Ace
Vectorman asked me to ask you if he could be the "producer and "editer" for an Arizona Combo Video featuring players from AZ

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I hadn't even heard of InterimofZeal before tonight, and I've definitely heard of a ton of people. Perhaps having a sheltered little melee upbringing in SoCal and now AZ tints my views, but Zeal is kinda full of himself and would most likely get ***** by my 3 heroes: Jeff (Axe), Dave (Kira), and Joe (Mango).

AXE 09

Smash Master
i wanna smash today!!!! i'll be free at like.... well, i'm not sure lol. my last class ends at 12, and i'm sure that after i eat, i'll be smashing with rob and possibly jackie (hopefully). everyone should come, smash all day!!! =D

Top Bottom