• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Jane

Smash Hero
kyle the twin: dang that sucks bro. ): at least you know you'll own him in a match! haha

kyle the silly: holy ****! dude how much did that hurt D:

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
kyle the twin: dang that sucks bro. ): at least you know you'll own him in a match! haha

kyle the silly: holy ****! dude how much did that hurt D:
Or that it took more than 1 to beat me :p

That's actually the reason I started training really heavily and learning less of how to wrestle and more of how to apply it in a fight. I'm actually pretty comfortable against 2 or 3 people depending on size or skill :D Don't want something like that to happen again >.>

And if anyone wants to test this out in a sparring match against me I'd be down :p

It's also why I started teaching self defense.

D*** I wanna play smash right now against someone other then my brother lol

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
yo gamer i really want to come up there you down to smash this weekend and if so what times are good so i can get an idea of when i should go.
actually i forgot this weekend is my gf's brother's wedding so i'm busy saturday. um sunday or MAYBE friday are good, any time really.

AXE 09

Smash Master
nicknyyyyyte!!!!!
Nicknyte! Nicknyte! qjpweoifjcdso;ki

sorry shiv, i didn't really smash that much today.... but i did manage to get some smash in with rob and elvis =) i <3 you guys lol

hahaha sorry for the confusion Kyle. mindgames!!!

Tai: if you quit for smash, then i 100% approve =) you should still find a little bit of time for step mania though lol

who's all going to pat's house?

oh and also... i'm not gonna be in town this weekend

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
The only songs I can't do are joke songs, and some of the Berzerker songs.

Vertex Beta is kinda difficult on spread.

I'm starting to play o2/beatmania/djmax again.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Kyle you really narrowed down the differences between us. Except you missed
-our voices are different pitches
-your adams apple is huge
-Axe loves me more
-forward loves me more
-Tai loves math
-GG7 loves me more
-TommyDerMeister can swallow a whole pancake!
-Taj loves you more... homos
-I love AZ more <3
-at least 4 people love me less for not putting their names

Hi Axe

AXE 09

Smash Master
HI TW1N!!!! XD

LMAO tai loves math

dude, twin A, you play step? we should play! except.... i'm not that good compared to other good players lmao. but i'm getting there :p

oh and i play with my feet to sometimes, but.... i'm not very good at that either lol. xander ***** me

but i'll still play :)

i miss both you guys! you need to get down here again!

AXE 09

Smash Master
big change of plans.... looks like i'm staying in tucson for the weekend lol. my sister kinda bailed on me X.X

so melee all weekend!!!! =D any smash today???? i'm 100% free

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Well apparently my brother did :p

And stepmania is great you guys but if you're just using your fingers and not using a real pad (steel or arcade, not those pastic POS's) then tisk tisk. I'll play you guys in stepmania next time I'm down there and we'll see whats up :D
Back in 2006 when I was in shape, I was able to do up to 12 footers on ITG on feet. I can currently do 10/11 footers.

Jane

Smash Hero
ANYONE WANT TO BUY AN XBOX 360?!?!?!?

i'm selling my 360 (non HDMI)

this is everything i have for it:

xbox 360 with 20gb HDD and all connections (duh)
the standard headset
two wireless controllers
the microsoft recharge station and the two recharge packs
the wireless adapter (WIRELESS GAMING YAY)
GTA4
HALO3
and like 6 or 7 arcade games on my account, doom, castlevania SOTH, worms HD, geometry wars are just some of the ones i remember, if you are interested i'll check and give you the complete list.

everything is in excellent condition

and if you don't want the wireless adapter, i'll take that off of the grand total, AND give you a free ethernet cable to boot!

I'M GONNA SELL THIS AT AN AMAZING VALUE. you'll save over $150, buying it from me instead of everything new (or even used at gamestop because we know how much they love to screw their customers)

HIT ME UP PEOPLE!!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Stepmania is fun but I never was that good at it lol. I prefer good ol DDR with mah feet =]

Yo Axe! I'll go over there again as soon as you come here for a weekend kk =] Too bad we aren't hosting any big tournies till Feb :'( miss ya buddy

GG7- I did =] and thats all that should matter to you haha :D

Jane

Smash Hero
nevermind, after a long hard thought (and looking at ps3 exclusives vs 360 exclusives, and seeing no ps3 exclusives i really want to play besides MGS4) i decided i'm gonna keep the ol' 360.

sorry sean. ):

also, the greyhound station is on congress right off of the freeway.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
if you change your mind again jane, lemme know cuz thats the system i dont have, and also conveniently, its a dvd player : )

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Back in 2006 when I was in shape, I was able to do up to 12 footers on ITG on feet. I can currently do 10/11 footers.
*whistles*

Very nice :D

Yeah we'll have to play next time I'm down there. I used to play DDR and dancing games all the time (like 4 years ago) so I'm not as good as I used to be. I can still do 10 footers and I can probably handle 11 :D

And because of school and whatnot I'm assuming we won't be seeing most of you until Pound 4 :(

Hey IronDragon maybe we can get a rematch there :D that match was pretty fun.

AXE 09

Smash Master
money and school =(

i really REALLY WANT to go, but i just don't have the money and i know i'm gonna have to miss a bit of school, so.... i really can't lol

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hey guys! After me and Chris did some talking, we have decided that I will be mainly in charge of the Panels/Challenges/Rankings system. So I need some time to think up standings, but, I guess challenges are still on ONLY to those who want it, Panels will continue as well. I will give reasoning prolly tonight or tomorrow :D

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Dang that sucks you guys >.<

Money is tricky right now but it's still manageable if you have a job. But School and not having work is understandable.

Well that just means that we'll have to go out there sometime anyways :p

(although you guys should still try to make it to Pound, just throwing that out there)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
who from tucson is going to Abe's House?

you all suck and can't prove otherwise unless you let me take your money

easy mode

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
No johns. I'm a full-time student, full-time employee, I pay for all my own things and I cook my own mother****ing dinners.

I'm not going to Pound 4 simply because I would rather spend it on my kitchen <3

Random hint: Waffle irons make really good bacon

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
No johns. I'm a full-time student, full-time employee, I pay for all my own things and I cook my own mother****ing dinners.

I'm not going to Pound 4 simply because I would rather spend it on my kitchen <3

Random hint: Waffle irons make really good bacon
I'm not going to Pound 4 cuz I don't have a job, plus I'd rather spend the money going to Cali five times than EC once. :bee:

Twin_A

Smash Champion
who from tucson is going to Abe's House?

you all suck and can't prove otherwise unless you let me take your money

easy mode
Last time I thought I could take Tai of his money and have an easy win he put me through the 5 stages of Grief. Although once I hit acceptance he sent me right back into the depression stage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCoaBN6iOu0

Top Bottom