• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

tw1n

Smash Champion
That is sad to hear. But understandable. I am just trying to squeeze every penny and save up for this. But its hard lol.

So since you guys are saving for closer tournies... COME TO NM FOR A TOURNAMENT!!! when we host one

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
well yeah that 22 hour session was a while back but i haven't played ONCE since the last time at the U of A which was over a week ago

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
You play in small amounts but it adds up compared to Chris. Same with me. I live too god**** far for anyone to pick me up except Sean :(

tw1n

Smash Champion
And yet you all still play 10X more than me lol.

Hense why I need to just transfe to the U of A, room with Axe, and be done with that haha =]

tw1n

Smash Champion
It looks epically... epic doesn't it =]

Throw in some bryce taj and a hint of wobbles and you got dessert. Add in Jane, GG7, and maybe even Forward and you got diabetes!

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I think the next tournament will be my last, I'm focusing on my writing, cooking, composition, and women. Winter babes are the best, I'm also getting better at the talk box haha. Anybody want my boards account?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
lol Chris.

I will be sad to see the other smasher who loves Randall just as much as me (and possibly more) go.

I love you Jackie.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
UA's filled with a ****ton of babes but over 95% of them are just dumb as **** Cali/Texas chicks. It's awesome but annoying at the same time.

I'm sure I love Randall more than anyone. Who the **** else dash dances and falcon punches onto an off-screen Randall like me?

Chris you still owe me $5 for Plenip you *****. I never team with you anymore anyways because I'm always working during doubles time.

I just noticed that I have a lot less posts than basically everybody haha.

Sean: Check my most recent facebook video.

I'm going to start playing Halo.
Just kidding. If somebody immediately works on a combo video (or mind game video technically since I can't combo worth ****) of me, it might delay my retirement a little longer ;)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Jet4... no one ever retires. They just take long breaks. Examples: Forward, Taj, JetFour.... thats all I got for now. But you get the point.

Call VectorMan and request a combo/mindgames vid!!! His editing is top par!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
We may be doing a smash tourney in December most likely after finals and school is done (as in that first week after) here in NM. Melee and Brawl. Not sure about specifics yet but Utah and Co said they would come (and that they were better than the other 4 corner states...).

Would any of you guys be interested? We can provide housing :D
(And yes Axe there will be more magic there. New stuff too. Better stuff. Oh yeah I said it :D)

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I have never traveled out of state for a tournament, so that would be really fun if you guys could host and stuff. :o How long is the drive??

AXE 09

Smash Master
Your bro said NO ONE ever quits. I know most people don't, but I just had the responsibility of naming one person.
he'll get back into it =)

and dude, Twin A.... i'm so sorry, but i don't think i'm gonna be able to make it ='( i'll be in cali with either tai or okami lmao

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Ken's like the only person who graduated college haha. He's (full) Vietnamese too ;)

On other news, I'm likely to move out in about a week and have a full 3 bedroom house to myself for almost 2 months before anybody else moves in... SMASHFESTS?!?!?!?!

Just kidding, **** you smelly food mooching *****es lolz I'm going to walk around naked and hit up my booty calls and **** them on the kitchen counter, on my piano, and all that **** **** YEAH ****.

I think the Benners are the only native Tucsonans besides me that never have B.O., maybe Rusty.

Rusty sucks at D.I. though.

I hope I offended all of you.

<3 The best flamers of all Mr. J and Vat-Zero

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Vat0 is my secret lover.... Well I wish he was. I'd turn gay for that kid
not really but he's still pretty cool

Ah that's too bad you guys :( I just dont want it to be Brawl only because no melee people showed up >.<

How long you guys going to cali for? And Tai be sure to take my B**** Be Good stick! You use it whenever all the hot chicks swarm you and you have to start beating off the ugly ones and telling them to go find Jet4 instead. Only top tier quality is good enough for you (and never settle for anything less my friend)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Ken's like the only person who graduated college haha. He's (full) Vietnamese too ;)

On other news, I'm likely to move out in about a week and have a full 3 bedroom house to myself for almost 2 months before anybody else moves in... SMASHFESTS?!?!?!?!

Just kidding, **** you smelly food mooching *****es lolz I'm going to walk around naked and hit up my booty calls and **** them on the kitchen counter, on my piano, and all that **** **** YEAH ****.

I think the Benners are the only native Tucsonans besides me that never have B.O., maybe Rusty.

Rusty sucks at D.I. though.

I hope I offended all of you.

<3 The best flamers of all Mr. J and Vat-Zero
jackie let me stay with you i'll shower twice a day pleeeeeeeaaaasssse

`EX

Smash Cadet
HOLA PEOPLE !!in case some of you didnt know i moved outa state =[

Top Bottom