• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Is anyone in Tucson possibly going to Phoenix on Friday Nov 13th?

If so, it would be amazing if you could take Sean and Chris

`EX

Smash Cadet
Have you gotten to play with people yet? =D
NO!!! they dont really get together up here its lame toph said that next friday there might be something or maybe tomorrow. idk i really want to play eggz and silent wolf.

`EX

Smash Cadet
We get together hella lol
Its usually just low key/private.
The only public weekly fests are at Toph's and they went to a party instead.
yeah well thats weak cuz i need smash im going crazy up here all by my self ive just been chillen in my house watching tv all week cuz i dont know people around here

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
yeah well thats weak cuz i need smash im going crazy up here all by my self ive just been chillen in my house watching tv all week cuz i dont know people around here
are you that new guy who lives like a town away from me?

add me on myspace and facebook lol

myspace.com/5olid5nake
facebook.com/breakfiesto

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Me and turnip can smash anytime this week if you could a few people together for us to play ill be happy to come up there and crush some foes
Jeff and I smash at least 4 days out of the week. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays are usually the best times for smashing. Especially Fridays...(this Friday I have only one class at 11 til 12 and a service project from 4 to 6, then I'm free). Perhaps we can organize something for Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday? If not, tournament on Saturday the 7th, right?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
well i can try but i really doubt it cause im suspended cause of bull **** reasons and ******y people and sebastians a ***** and so is joe and everyone else is busy and i dont think mr. turnip is going to go so yeah only mr. j is going

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
alright ummm duff0 it was kinda dumb but im not really mad that i got suspended just what sebastian did.

dont underestimate mr. j hes still pretty good

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Oh hey it's Eggz :O.

Anyone smashing during the week? ...Maybe I'll see if I can find a way down to the U if anyone's holding something.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Oh hey it's Eggz :O.

Anyone smashing during the week? ...Maybe I'll see if I can find a way down to the U if anyone's holding something.
Rob and I smash every day :) come whenever you can and we'll arrange something, we usually smash with like at least 5 other people every day. just let us know which day and we'll host something big =)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Rob and I smash every day :) come whenever you can and we'll arrange something, we usually smash with like at least 5 other people every day. just let us know which day and we'll host something big =)
hey, jeff, would you guys be able to smash Friday night? (like, at 7)

also, would you guys be able to drive us back to Elvis' place when we're done?

AXE 09

Smash Master
hey, jeff, would you guys be able to smash Friday night? (like, at 7)

also, would you guys be able to drive us back to Elvis' place when we're done?
i will DEFINATELY be smashing at that time, but i can't provide transportation. i don't have a car silly lol

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Jeff, Rob, etc, do any of you want to smash Thursday (Today)? I'll be playing Pokemon on Friday, so I won't be around.

I also might not be going to Abe's House, unless someone can loan me 10$.

Top Bottom