• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Lol, sorry Spencer. I don't think you're terrible, I just think there are better players that should be recognized before you.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Wait what...I said thank you for your support of me. Of you saying I'm better than Elvis.

That means the only people you think should be ahead of me are Jeff,Jackie,Chris, and Xander. That's perfectly fine with me =P.

If you mean otherwise then I guess I might have to actually play Sheik on you or not f up tons of stuff with Fox.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I want you to play Sheik against me more cuz it's my personal worst match up lol.

Edit: Oops, I misread Xander's post. I think Elvis is better than you lol, from personal experience. I think you have a tough time with Peach. :-p But you can always prove me wrong by playing Elvis.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Good job Jeff and Light for getting 9th! Sean, tough luck losing to Jeff, but you got 13th and that's awesome!! You and Light did great in doubles as well. <3 Peach is too good!!!

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
Happy Birthday :3
If you're showing up to Elite Four, then I can say so in person.

As for Melee, I suck...All my Samus is good at is marksmanship... ._.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'm 18

Rusty is like what 16/17?

Duffy is like 14.

Edit: I'm so happy I can post my Melee tag now.

Behold, the ejaculating d!ck tag. 8=Dミ also looks like a guy with a beard...

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
stop congratulating sean and jeff for their performances

neither of them did NEARLY as well as they could have or should have.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Silly Kyle is the best smasher in the whole world and I now declare Peach as my new main.

*bows down to Kyle and his Peach*

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
jeff is a beast, props to jeff getting 9th @ pat's that ***** is the best in this STATE!!!! whut??? say sumthing. :p
Uhm, he needs to beat Wobbles consistently first?

<_<

>_>

EDIT: Kyle I guess I have a hard time with Peach but I don't lose to any Peaches here really. I beat Forrest in friendlies last we played.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Lol, thanks Tommy. I know I'm the best and that I always crush you whenever we play. It's time for you to pick up and Peach and learn the awesome ways of the Princess!!

Yeah, I remember that. I was definitely proud of you for beating him because his Peach is a mean BlTCH!! But I think he has beaten you more than you've beaten him. Hopefully mine can take his place soon. I just need to play some more Melee, been playings lots of Brawl.

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
...I wonder on a scale of 1 to crap on how my Samus could possibly perform. I'd personally say I'm pretty terrible, though the only person I go against uses Falco...No I'm not saying I can't beat a Falco, but it's the fact that my friend endlessly runs away from an onslought. He dances around by tap-doging and doing quick damage. Basically a hit-and-run basis instead of going in an actual assault and doing any comboing. -.-
It's rather annoying...

Top Bottom