• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

AXE 09

Smash Master
i think everyone here is very good at melee ^^

*hides from kyle for getting pranked*

don't prank me kyle ahhhh!!!!

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I had a dream last night I was in a Melee and Brawl tournament, in which I won both with Peach. In Melee, I beat Axe, Forward, and then Light in the Grand Finals. I also faced Light in Brawl for the finals and won and it was amazing. :-p

Jane

Smash Hero
dude... did you really? hahaha thats so funny because I HAD A DREAM I WAS AT A TOURNEY TOO!! hahahaha!

the venue was literally seconds from my house, the only person i can remember seeing was darklink, but i don't remember playing because i was cuddling with this really really hot girl i know throughout the whole dream until i got woken up by a phone call ): hahaha

gotta love dreams.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Hey Tucson let's play Melee! first Wed in December sound good? December 2nd? I dunno, you guys know more than I do about when you can play.

Silly Kyle - Michael Green is my name and my facebook is the picture of me sitting next to a horse.

GGS today. I forgot how much fun smash is =)

tw1n

Smash Champion
I had a dream that I lived in Tuscon and kept playing melee with all you guys (seriously... everyone was there... even TAJ!) But the crazy thing was I was keeping up with you all lol. And I was doing magic tricks on Jane and Axe. Seriously, I had this dream the other night.

It was a good wet dream.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I had a dream, that one day younger twins, and older twins, will get to smash with those from Tuscan again. Oh yes I had a dream. And in this dream I dreampt that I would hold my own against Axe, and I would hold my own against Forward, and I would 3 stock GG7 just because I could. Oh yes I had a dream.

...and then I woke up :(

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I can train you whenever you are in Tucson. Taj is the best Samus in AZ I hear, just go to Costco and stock up on Gatorade.

AXE 09

Smash Master
rubyiris.... can you train me please?

tee hee ^^

BlackChrimson: i can help you train, but you need to have the time to do it. don't think that you can come here and train for 1 day, then you'll be good. it can take months.... it really depends.

before you come to tucson to train, i definately recommend watching as many samus videos as you can, and practice everything you see. there's many tricks with samus to learn. after you can do all the techniques with samus pretty consistantly, then you should come down here to train with us so you can use those techniques in all different kinds of situations

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Don't listen to Jeff. I can play Bowser for a day, not play for months, then pick up a controller and beat everyone. Jeff doesn't know what he's talking about. His Sheik sucks so bad!

In all seriousness though, don't watch as many Samus videos as you can. Just watch how Hugs reacts to every situation and match-up. If you observe well enough, you'll learn how to play a great Samus. Watch any other Samus and you'll pick up bad habits.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero

tee hee ^^

BlackChrimson: i can help you train, but you need to have the time to do it. don't think that you can come here and train for 1 day, then you'll be good. it can take months.... it really depends.

before you come to tucson to train, i definately recommend watching as many samus videos as you can, and practice everything you see. there's many tricks with samus to learn. after you can do all the techniques with samus pretty consistantly, then you should come down here to train with us so you can use those techniques in all different kinds of situations
F-Tilt .

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Don't listen to Jeff. I can play Bowser for a day, not play for months, then pick up a controller and beat everyone. Jeff doesn't know what he's talking about. His Sheik sucks so bad!

In all seriousness though, don't watch as many Samus videos as you can. Just watch how Hugs reacts to every situation and match-up. If you observe well enough, you'll learn how to play a great Samus. Watch any other Samus and you'll pick up bad habits.
Hugs doesn't play Samus. He plays F-Tilt.

Jane

Smash Hero
I had a dream that I lived in Tuscon and kept playing melee with all you guys (seriously... everyone was there... even TAJ!) But the crazy thing was I was keeping up with you all lol. And I was doing magic tricks on Jane and Axe. Seriously, I had this dream the other night.

It was a good wet dream.
if you really had that dream, i love you. lol :D

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice

tee hee ^^

Sounds good to me. Thanksgiving break is coming up soon, so I could make some time.
And besides, what kind of a noob do you take me for? Of course I know this will take some serious amounts of time and practice. XD

@Forward: My question is, where exactly in Phoenix and what time?

Top Bottom