• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I think I'm free tonight starting like now. I have a setup. Andy is having a little tiny shindig at his "hizzy" right now I believe. Idk. Give me a call if y'all want to start smashing anytime tonight. I'll be down.

tw1n

Smash Champion
in my opinion, that was the best part of the entire vid lmao! i loved it, i lol'd so hard at that part
Lol ya. But us sober people (excluding alcohol lol) can still enjoy an awesome joke and awesome combo vid nonetheless =]

****... I want to go back to AZ still. I want to play you again Axe and GG. Now that I have been practicing to be able to play against the more aggressive styles. But alas. Unless I win the lottery (or get make a wish to sponsor me lol) I can't =[

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
let's all put together a fund to get NM to come play melee with us

and while we're at it let's put together a fund to fly john back out here

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i want to film for kneegalize soon. my friend is getting me a job at pizza hut so if i get it then i want to film with sean, jeff, jackie, and spencer

i already have too much footage with xander rusty and some with elvis

and sean i should be able to smash whenever this week except wednesday so just give me a heads up if you want to play

Jane

Smash Hero
:DD yeahhh job nigra!!

also, can i be in it? you can seem all good by owning the **** out of me! ^___^

EDIT:: what in the eff... the slang for negro is censored?!? sigh, good ol smashboards gotta be nazis :/

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
I'd be down for getting owned by you this week sean. Just let me know - I shouldnt mind driving out there :D

edit: yeah I'd be down for a smashfest if i havent left for phoenix by then

v00m242

Smash Rookie
hey guys im back for those of you that have noticed that i havent posted or played for like 2 weeks lol. im totally down for smash on friday. i would love to play today, but my at the moment im very afraid of blowing off my gf >.< if for some reason i dont hang with her today, is your place free today xander? call/text me plz

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
seems kinda painful tbh, a nipple hard enough to stab people with is a very dangerous weapon...just think of the posibilities - giving people hugs, only to leave them bleeding and lying on the floor, or maybe in a crowded elevator, making more room for yourself by turning to the person next to you and stepping forward a teeny bit, then you get off and there are bodies everywhere!

I like it!

edit: @rusty and whoever else on friday - I spoke with Ty (coop) and hes down for smash on friday too, so where is this going down?

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Smash Friday sounds good. We should get all of SoCal interbreeding posting on our topic!

I'll try to be in the TV Lounge or somewhere downstairs in the Student Union on Friday around 1:00 on.

And I'm technically on it, but unranked so far. :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
Axe... why are you iffy about going to Pound4??? YOU HAVE TO GO!!! No questions asked you must be there lol

Top Bottom