• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I have to do a project with other people

And they're *****es and have **** to do on Friday and Saturday

AXE 09

Smash Master
Thanks a lot Jeff youre the man!

we should smash this week so you can practice...your victory poses when you win : D
lol! no problem dude ^^ i'm totally down for some practice! anytime

Tai.... are you able to house anyone on friday and saturday night?

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Oh, huh. I didn't even realize it was on Sunday. Um, this might be a problem. I'll get back to you all.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Oh, huh. I didn't even realize it was on Sunday. Um, this might be a problem. I'll get back to you all.
crap noooo! we should definately still go! i'm pretty sure it'll be done early. i'm going on saturday and sunday, i guess cuz i'm a brawl noob and want to chaingrab people with IC's lol. but i seriously need to find a ride there and back... i'm more worried about finding a ride back though

and Xander, we should DEFINATELY smash sometime, but i'm not too sure when. i'm free after 5 tomorrow (wednesday), but thursday i'm not too sure. i kinda planned on being somewhere from 6-10, but i'm not 100% sure if it's happening. i would say friday, but i'm pretty sure i'll be leaving to phoenix on friday (one way or another)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
lol! no problem dude ^^ i'm totally down for some practice! anytime

Tai.... are you able to house anyone on friday and saturday night?
Probably Friday, maybe Saturday.

Factors being amount of homework I have and if I have to do the group thing on Saturday.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Probably Friday, maybe Saturday.

Factors being amount of homework I have and if I have to do the group thing on Saturday.
well please let me know. it'd be great if you could house me, and also rob (okami) and chris. so... 3 of us lol. it'd be amazing. if it's too much i can just go with my dad, but rob and chris need a place to stay

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
well please let me know. it'd be great if you could house me, and also rob (okami) and chris. so... 3 of us lol. it'd be amazing. if it's too much i can just go with my dad, but rob and chris need a place to stay
I should know by tomorrow after school

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
Jeff right now the plan is for me and david (maybe alfonso) to drive up on sunday for the melee portion. I could give you a ride home if thats the case.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Jeff right now the plan is for me and david (maybe alfonso) to drive up on sunday for the melee portion. I could give you a ride home if thats the case.
dude omg yes! <-----that sounded kinda gay lol

well, my sister's gonna pick me up on friday to go to phoenix, then she said she's gonna drop me back off on sunday, but i think i'd rather go back with you, cuz my sister's REALLY bad on procrastination and i really don't wanna get back too late

tw1n

Smash Champion
Then be a douch e and tell them NO!!!! You gotta grow a pair here and stand up for yourself! Seriously.

I used to be like that too. You're like oragami and fold under pressure when you don't get your way with others. (even if its not all the time mind you) Just man up and slap one of them to prove a point. Yell scream ***** wine whatever. Just get your way.
<3 Tai-eeeee!!!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Then be a douch e and tell them NO!!!! You gotta grow a pair here and stand up for yourself! Seriously.

I used to be like that too. You're like oragami and fold under pressure when you don't get your way with others. (even if its not all the time mind you) Just man up and slap one of them to prove a point. Yell scream ***** wine whatever. Just get your way.
<3 Tai-eeeee!!!
Except I'm not the one carrying the group.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Jeff:

I can house people Friday, and MAYBE (don't count on it) Saturday. Would you guys have a ride to the tourney from my house?

p.s. Sean:

Why does your title say Brawl BRoom Member and why does your main say Snake? =[

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
I should have room for me and david, then two more if you wanna do that. still working out the details

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
sweet, that releives a lot of stress lol. thank you so much man

so Tai, it looks like you won't have to worry about housing anyone :p
Except for Sean.

Well, actually, I myself won't have to worry about housing him.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Looks like this will be a tight tournament if all of us from Tucson go.

Most likely, we will have two smashfests (depending on how stuff goes). One tomorrow at like 5:00 on and one on Friday all day if you guys want me to bring Nick's cube and stuff to the Student Union like I always do. Unless I happen to be moving randomly on Friday again. Or if anything pops up random. Or if the car leaves on Friday.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
friday looks plausible for me.

check out the new sig everyone :-D i wonder how long til a mod makes me get rid of it :( a few more days and KNEEGALIZE will be done!!!

edit/ for some reason my sig isn't showing :(
edit2/ WTF THERE IT IS

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Okay, so it looks like Kyle and I will be going to the Tempe tourney for both days.

I'm not sure who is going besides Kyle and I in his car.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Lol ya I love that first trailer. "YOU CAN'T EVEN SELF DESTRUCT!"
in my opinion, that was the best part of the entire vid lmao! i loved it, i lol'd so hard at that part

even though i don't smoke or anything, i love your sig chris lmao

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
if there is a smashfest at the U of A, who all will be there? I'm thinking about going if there's a good amount of people, and i would pick up spencer and xander and maybe bring my friend john. otherwise, i'm just going to smash at spencer's or xanders

so let me know who would be smashing at the U asap. and what time too

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Elvis will probably want to play. He called me yesterday wanting to hang out and I told him that I was getting Tommy today. We want to play a lot before the weekend <3

Top Bottom