• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
whatsup coop and jade! not much smashing the best i can but me and timmy really want to come out next weekend and play maybe have a round robin/drunk round robin! lol.haha lolz zander you are awesome :]
gah i want to playyyy!!!!
You want to play?

I live in a city with 4x more smashers than you and I probably play 4x less than you. Also known as NEVER for me.

._.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
You want to play?

I live in a city with 4x more smashers than you and I probably play 4x less than you. Also known as NEVER for me.

._.
oh yeah! i live in NYC! also known as tri-state. i live in a place with 4 times as much smashers than arizona! and theyre mostly at least semi-pro here and i play like never! and "gah" is my line!

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
switch apoch cypher mouse and dozer died.

whats really gonna cook your noodle later on is would you still have broken it if i hadn't said anything?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Jeff, your love for Melee is just as inhuman as Kyle's love for Peach.

*reminisces about old love for Melee*

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Oh really Tommy? ****, I thought you played against Kyle at least once or twice haha.

Yeah I've played against people 2 times since the September monthly.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I play Brawl, and maybe some P:M with Kyle on weekends IF I go to his house. But yeah I never played any Melee between the monthlies.

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
tommy and spencer need to find a ride! somebody help them play melee! we hold weeklies twice a week oddly enough. wednesdays and saturdays. hit it up!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
wednesday def. works best for me, just as an fyi.

also, kyle's and my birthdays are the 22nd (mine) and the 24th of November(his). I suggest we have a huge smashfest/birthday party-thing on the 27th (Saturday.)

I want peoples input on where we should eat dinner. I have a preference for oriental all you can eat on special occasions, such as birthdays, but I want other peoples input.

AXE 09

Smash Master
wednesday def. works best for me, just as an fyi.

also, kyle's and my birthdays are the 22nd (mine) and the 24th of November(his). I suggest we have a huge smashfest/birthday party-thing on the 27th (Saturday.)

I want peoples input on where we should eat dinner. I have a preference for oriental all you can eat on special occasions, such as birthdays, but I want other peoples input.
I think I'll come down to Tucson just for you guys :)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
SV might be visiting Tucson tomorrow, if anyone's free lemme know, were obviously coming up to smash, but if noone's gonna be free, then we're not going to..

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
SMASH TONIGHT!!

i wanna see you beezys there

And tim, when you say tomorrow, do you mean today or thursday?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Today. Coop, you holding a smashfest, which time? Oh yea. Gimme some numbers and um, SV will most likely located in the underground at the U of A most of the day. I have some business to see for a couple hours later on in the late morning early afternoon for around 3 hours.

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
okay cool, my number is 520-331-9362, i prefer texts but if you have to call no worries, its anytime after 4 at my house (jades house too) 4547 n old romero

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
I'm very excited for the weekly's tonight! I've been super busy and haven't gotten to play any smash the last couple of days.

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
so i was walking to class today talking to a dude in my previous class (who doesnt smash) about how there are all these advanced techniques invented over the years, some random kid says, "are you talking about smash?" i was like yeah. it turns out he plays and would like to play more so he's coming tonight. apparently he was at the last UA tourney. i didnt recognize him but he said he was one of the guys chris tried to 2v1. he said his name was AZ but he's not on the boards.

ANYWAY. im home now so head over whenevs.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Ah yeah, he's slightly mistaken, if I recall, because he did not come to the last tournament but the one before it. Unfortunately that's how it goes sometimes. I could say, I was at the last Olympics in Squaw Valley, but if I don't know about the other 15 Olympics that happened since the 1960 winter one, how could I know that that wasn't the last one?

He is either the Peach player or is friends with the Peach player.

Top Bottom