• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
I had tons of fun at the weekly last night guys! big props to cooper, jade, and chris. and nick for giving me a ride. and everyone for being awesome :)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Emergency:

Lease is up on the 1st. I need somewhere to live. Anyone looking for a roommate? I need to know how much you need for rent, and whether or not there is room for my furniture. It's better for me the further away from central, since I've pretty much exhausted all my job options on this side of town, and haven't had the chance to check out foothills/tucson mall yet.

If there is no room for my furniture, and or if nobody's looking for a roomie, I'm going to be selling a TV, my Camecube, 2 copies of Super Smash Bros Melee, a Futon, a Computer Desk, a Bookshelf, a Bed-Side Table, and a dresser/entertainment center.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
kyle let me know if you wanna play at all - I need peach experience, I think that she's my third hardest matchup, behind shiek and falco, personally speaking, :D

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
kyle had a clear advantage AGAINST joey, but joey did a lot better vs everyone else (that was better), but they both still lost (for the most part), so kyle would've been placed above joey.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
Hey Tucson Ive heard from a little birdy that SV is coming to town tonight. I know Ty and I are busy, but I am thinking about letting them use our house for a full on smashfest. We just cant block the driveway.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
did anyone try to call me between 1 pm and 2:32 PM? I don't have caller ID and took an hour and a half shower lmao.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

anyone who hasnt read the chu dat chronicles yet should do so. ****ing hilarious stuff.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
who was better between you and kyle, joey?
psssssshhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats not even a question! kyle was obviously so much better than me! lol i mean hes a way smarter player than i am! his only character that he plays can beat all of the characters i can play! i might as well start using sheik if I ever want to be better than him! but you know he just asks for my advice but that doesnt mean anything. lol so yeah kyles better than me and no tai i sucked against everyone who was above me. i **** peaches so hes better

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Ty and i need a roommate, its 400 a month
if this is still available, let me know.

I will have 513$ to my name as of Monday, but no job. I'll be actively looking for work on your side side of town, and have the resources to come up with at least another months worth rent if I don't find a job in time, and I'll be applying for Food Stamps to help with food, etc.

I left a message on each of your phones, so let me know what's up.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
i had food stamps in 08~09 but they expired last oct. tried to reapply but my family was uncooperative and wouldn't give me certain information I needed. Tried to work around it, like claiming they don't pay for anything of mine, but the DES office still asked for their income information just because they live in the same place as me. =\

Gonna re-apply for the third time once I figure out where I'm living lol.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
i dont remember all of the qualifications required, but you have to be at a certain weight before you're even accepted for training. I'm currently 60 pounds overweight. Not sure how important being a grad or not is to the military.

Point is, I don't plan on going in to the military. Partly just because I honestly don't want to, and partly because it's more work to get into the military than it is just to get a job and go to school normally.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
what? i thought going to the military was always the easiest thing unless everyone in the world lied to me. lol and what you talking about derp DA berp

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
i have a hs diploma, am going to college and am in shape, and i cant join the air force or navy...that **** is elitist now

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
lol and what you talking about derp DA berp
I believe ROTCs are officers in training at universities, like the kind of people that make careers out of it after the typical 4 years of service. However I think the case is that the standards for becoming one is very low, like 40 push-ups in 2 minutes or a mile in 10 minutes or something like that.

I also think ROTCs recieve a stipend

So it's actually a pretty sweet setup if you intend to go into the military after getting a degree anyway.

Top Bottom