• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
oh god.
yea we did games back in maryland, but after winning 5 or 6 games i'd be way done for awhile. stocks would be strait up heroic. the beer chugging isn't a bad idea either but...
*is not a beer person*

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
**** im just an alcohol person any form, if it kills brain cells im there! Some would say im an alcoholic, others would say im social haha

In fact im drinking pabst as of curreny 8)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I too am social, but I think we're on different terms of what that word trully means.

If I were to play, I would let you sip your budlight, just give me shots of whatever you've got.
*not a beer person, but I will still take shots of whatever and not complain. I mean I would just have to be sure I 4 stock you guys most of the time :p*

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Xander put 8 spaces in between his 1st and 10th characters.

As for the videos, yeah, I can render them, but as I said, it will take awhile to do so. Plus I'm trying to render the tourney videos as much as possible. We'll see what I can do if I smash with anyone today. If so, I'll set some stuff to render.

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
Alright I just got home (from my shopping spree).

Doors are now open for smash. And I need numbers, so far all I has is Jackie, Chris, Rob, and Nick.

P.S. I bought a sick suit today.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Yeah this is way too ****ing far for me to ever go to these.

Welp, looks like I'll have to go to tournaments and still beat people with nothing but CPU tech skill practice.

w00t

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i won't be attending unless i have free time between my plans and it isn't too far out of the way. otherwise i'll be getting wasted and partying it up yeahhhhhhhhhh boyyyyyyyyyy

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
whatsup coop and jade! not much smashing the best i can but me and timmy really want to come out next weekend and play maybe have a round robin/drunk round robin! lol.haha lolz zander you are awesome :]
gah i want to playyyy!!!!

Top Bottom