• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
I lolled for a long time Rob. I might sig that, wow, you've come such a long way in your trolling :']

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Alright guys

This is the the P:M thread here on smashboards, the 2nd post has quite a bit of general info about P:M

This is the Official Application Template and after looking at that link it looks like the P:M Back Room isn't taking testers right now, unless you have these: "...significant melee expertise and drive to post active feedback..."
You guys could still try and apply though. If you have any other questions about P:M let me know.

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
Alright guys

This is the the P:M thread here on smashboards, the 2nd post has quite a bit of general info about P:M

This is the Official Application Template and after looking at that link it looks like the P:M Back Room isn't taking testers right now, unless you have these: "...significant melee expertise and drive to post active feedback..."
You guys could still try and apply though. If you have any other questions about P:M let me know.

thanks homie

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
weekly at ty's I hope so!

xander maybe i can give you a ride if you can make it to u of a by like 8:30? idk I will finalize more tomorrow

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
IN ACCORDANCE WITH POPULAR DEMAND

SMASHFEST AT MY HOUSE TODAY!!!

call a ***** if yous needs da addy

520-331-9362

EDIT: For those of you that can't make it tonight, there will also be the regularly scheduled Saturday Tucson Melee Weeklies.

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
Guys i'd like to bring a maryland tradition to the arizona smash community.
What you do is you play a set of smash. and then the winner takes a shot. and then you do it again and again and again. SO MUCH FUN.
who wants to throw down?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
smash shots lol.

I may consider it, if I can find a way to coops place. It's looking like I may not be able to show. :(

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I personally like to play Green Bowls. Depending on the amount of people, it could just be a 1 vs 1, or a FFA. :D The order is determined by who gets 1st, 2nd, and so on.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
haha i would have been more than down last night. . .but i had prior engagements this sat well rock some smashshots though. best. game. ever.

when we play smash shots its a little different though:

4 stock match if you take a stock from your opponent you take a shot. Itll get you drunk rather quickly.

Jane

Smash Hero
I have an idea! Its so you still have to drink every stock, but you can actually play more than a couple sets without dying.

How about we play with beer instead of shots, and the instant you die you have to start chugging and cant stop until you fall off of the respawn platform (BUT YOU HAVE TO LET YOUR CHARACTER FALL OFF WITHOUT YOUR ASSISTANCE) :D

*is a beer person*

Top Bottom