• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
he beat your falcon with his pichu! not that good? i think not. and no Sheena doesn't suck and if you say anymore derogatory statements than you owe me 50 bucks. HA! TOO EASY!

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
he beat your falcon with his pichu! not that good? i think not. and no Sheena doesn't suck and if you say anymore derogatory statements than you owe me 50 bucks. HA! TOO EASY!
I remember Elvis tellimg ne about how he had beaten Tai's Falcon in friendlies as well, but the side note was "He did SD once or twice".

Shiv I miss you =(

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
My Falcon isn't even good. I wouldn't call that bragging rights. If he can beat my space animals in a set (which he can't) then he can brag.

Also Pichu is definitely better than Kirby.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
and you're full of johns you pervert LOL! did i hit your soft spot? and MORE JOHNS i see xander likes to make i suck too much big weiner johns lol im sorry im really bored right now and this is amusing me ive never been this mean before. i normally hold back.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
and you're full of johns you pervert LOL! did i hit your soft spot? and MORE JOHNS i see xander likes to make i suck too much big weiner johns lol im sorry im really bored right now and this is amusing me ive never been this mean before. i normally hold back.
You un-realistically liked a girl who was your waiter one time at a restaurant in a city different from the one you live in. Oh sorry did I hit your soft spot.

Unless Elvis has made some serious improvements from how good he was last I or anyone I know of played him Kyle will beat him.

I haven't played Kyle in a long time but if he's as good as Tucson's best are telling me he is now then he should win.

You got this Kyle <3 >_>

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
you obviously don't know how bureaucracy works, jeff!

it doesn't matter who actually wins the match. the only thing that matters is which side argued better.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
jeff, it's go time

when you're at my house tomorrow

i'm going to tell you how much better at smash i am than you

even if you're consistently 4-stocking me with pichu

it will be so eloquently worded, you won't be able to HELP but agree!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Beating Axe is not too difficult as long as you can distract him from melee during the match. I recommend magic tricks and awesome internet videos.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Although those are all great, nothing sistracts him more than putting this up on another wall.

And just because it cracks me up

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Just a heads up. At the tournament, there will be no venue fee. However, we will have a venue donation set up for those who would like to say thanks to Forrest for letting us use the place. The money in the donation will go to helping Forrest pay for expenses.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Beating Axe is not too difficult as long as you can distract him from melee during the match. I recommend magic tricks and awesome internet videos.
Distract him with Falco dittos on another TV.
The best thing by far to distract Jeff is this
Although those are all great, nothing sistracts him more than putting this up on another wall.

LOL!! Wow you guys know me wayyy to well hahahaha! It's funny cuz all of those things are totally true:laugh:

I'm not sure if you guys would be interested in this or not... But I guess just if you're curious or something lol

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=282416

You definitely don't have to read any of that, but those are just my opinions on stuff and what I've experienced throughout the smash community up until this point. I know that there's a bunchload of text though, so if it's really boring to you, you don't have to bother.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Double post because editing is too slow on dialup.

Just wanted to say though Jeff that I read your whole thing about Sean and I think it's a very good assessment of Sean and it's cool/interesting to read your opinion/perspective on him as a player and as a person.

10/10 =)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
no spencer not really that was really weak sauce stuff loser. im just trying to help the underdog which always needs help and youre full of johns too. and you dont play melee anymore so leave this thread. but whatever i dont need to worry about an inferior being like you. and to more important stuff i ****ed up hax! lol not really but i had fun playing but he told me somethings that not very namy of you guys would like or agree with but pretty im right.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Oh my goodness, Joey. You are either trooling or are really a jerk, though chances are you're just being a Joey (which is just like a "What's this kid talking about?" attitude). It doesn't matter whether Spencer deserves this kind of treatment or not.

Just please stop... :(

In other news: Make sure you bring your triwing Chris! I'm texting you right now.

And you guys...at the tournament, please please PLEASE pick up your trash if you put stuff down. We are moving out of the place the night of the tournament, so don't leave your stuff at all. I will be asking for help cleaning up whatever mess is leftover afterwards, so please don't go flitting off if you're willing/able to help.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Oh my goodness, Joey. You are either trooling or are really a jerk, though chances are you're just being a Joey (which is just like a "What's this kid talking about?" attitude). It doesn't matter whether Spencer deserves this kind of treatment or not.

Just please stop... :(

In other news: Make sure you bring your triwing Chris! I'm texting you right now.

And you guys...at the tournament, please please PLEASE pick up your trash if you put stuff down. We are moving out of the place the night of the tournament, so don't leave your stuff at all. I will be asking for help cleaning up whatever mess is leftover afterwards, so please don't go flitting off if you're willing/able to help.
Haha that's your way of saying I probably do deserve it =P. You would be right/justified though cuz I admit I do act like a pretty big douchebag on smashboards but *shrug*.

Either way Joey you're just weird as hell. Seriously O_o

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Hey. I'm in the Tucson area (Siera Vista) for about 2 more days, and I head out Sunday. I've got a good TV and my controller with me. I'm really hoping to play with anyone. I'd really like to smash! Please PM me, or call my room at (520) 439 8800

Ask to be connected to room 301.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
lol spencer i know. and i told you okami ive always been this mean ive just always held back on my comments. and i always act like alot of stuff hurts me but it really doesnt, like certain things do but not much you guys are just too busy being pedophiles to tell. but whatever it was just a phase i was having. lol anyway more news i got ***** by cactuar today lol but i almost beat him in our tourney match! but he taught me alot of stuff. and lol i put jman to shame! ha! you can even ask hax he saw me! im just too good lol but i didnt beat jman once. lol zhu ***** me with falcon. i beat G$. hes really good against spacies. armada ugh i dont even wanna talk about lol but yeah i had fun andd alukard is not that good. lol

Top Bottom