• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA Biweeklies on hiatus - Check often for updates!

Would you rather pay a $5 house fee to enter the house, or take 40% of the pot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JFox

Smash Hero
Whatever decision you make, I ask that you please post the next bi-weekly info onto the NJ Finder so that everyone knows whats up in NJ.

Sensei

Smash Lord
OK, but no fireballs and no eggs, lol jk. sure wutever. i think posting three times back to back shows how much free time i have today. lol. anybody wanna smash today? I'm free all day pretty much.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
F*ck the biweekly.

Let the rest of Jersey do it's own thing without us for once. >_>

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Keep in mind - Emblem Lord's comments are his own personal opinion, and in that post, does not speak for the rest of TSA.

We'll try to do something for you guys the week before Smashtality, which is what is intended for the next biweekly schedule.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Your sig is too godly for mortal beings to bear witness to it. If I stare at it any longer, I'll go blind.

Don't let WoZ fool you. He loves my hugs. It's the only lovin a fat asian nerd like him is gonna get. lmao

<3 WoZ

JFox

Smash Hero
EL, whats ur deal man? You're always b*tching about Jersey, and how TSA does to much for the community and stupid sh*t. How many times did Joe (suicide fox) b*tch about being the only tourney holdin down the NJ area?
You love to make people feel over appreciative. When we try to praise TSA with thanks you say we are "sucking TSA's c*ck" Rather than acting like a d*ck all the time you should try to have a better attitude, think more realistically, as well as patiently on the issue.

You guys ARE the largest and most active crew, with the most professional experience. It is only natural that guys should be the first crew to start activity in NJ since you are the most active.

Now you guys have set an example and united NJ. You have asked that others follow in your foot steps, and so they have. (Although it is still in its early stages) Cheezit has started his monthlies, alieving some of the pressure from TSA as the only NJ tourney scene. Give it time, and other crews/active players will do the same.

Bottom line, I'm sick of your bullsh*t. I appreciate your d*mn bi-weeklies, but I certainly don't need em, and I'd never been on anyone's c*ck about anything. Its not worth hearin the garbage coming out of your mouth CONSTANTLY just to play some f*ckin smash.

And don't bother with the "it was a joke, chill JFox" reply. I know that when you say that sh*t you are at most half joking, and at least half whining.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I could care less if you are sick of me man. I could care less about what anyone thinks.

To be honest, with you most people in general make me sick to my stomach. Most are too busy following or kissing *** to really think about what they want or follow thier own path.

That said, I can pretty much say what I want. People will still love me. I have done my part for the NJ community and shared alot of knowledge in the Marth forums and tried to clean that community up. Regardless of what I say, I'm very much split on what I feel. Sometimes I hate the community, other times I love it.

I guess I feel this way because smashers are two faced. People talk **** about me and how I suck and stuff, but then when they see me they wanna love me and stalk me on AIM. If you wanna hate me then hate me. If you wanna love me then love me. You can't have it both ways because that just fills my belly with disgust.

I guess I'm split betwen being arrogant and not caring about the community. And being someone who wants to look out for it. But mostly, I just say what I feel whenever I feel like it. Some people don't like that.

Sensei

Smash Lord
alright thats it. we need to make a reality tv show about the smash community. they have stupid sh*t like "are you smarter than a 5th grader?" and joe millionaire and whatnot, we need to make it happen! cmon people, keep the drama going and maybe Fox will take notice and give us a show.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Sensei & WoZ: lol guys. Good job breaking the tension. No j/k. <3 My friends.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
People talk **** about me and how I suck and stuff, but then when they see me they wanna love me and stalk me on AIM. If you wanna hate me then hate me. If you wanna love me then love me. You can't have it both ways because that just fills my belly with disgust.
Those people are just jealous they can't tipper fsmash on command like the mighty EMBLEM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD!

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Jersey folks are lucky too have TSA. I've been active in the smash community in the philadelphia area for several years. We haven't had anything close to TSA's dedication. The last real tournament we had was something DMBranden set up like almost 2 years ago. Joker was still playing then. I for one am very thankful for the tournaments TSA provides. Hot and Amazing.

McFly, I understand where you are coming from, but EL has done a lot for these biweeklies and smash in jersey. He should at least be allowed to complain a little.

PS. I am not just saying the because I am in the crew. I really only see these guys at tournaments anyway.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I'm not emotional. I'm just very blunt and usually uncaring. But I'm also understanding and empathetic. I'm human. Sue me.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
That said, I can pretty much say what I want. People will still love me. I have done my part for the NJ community and shared alot of knowledge in the Marth forums and tried to clean that community up. Regardless of what I say, I'm very much split on what I feel. Sometimes I hate the community, other times I love it.
I do appreciate all your work on the Marth forums.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I appreciate Emblem Lord's coolness in the Smash scene, and think he's gotten a lot better recently.

The tippers seem to be more about skill than luck now. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom