• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA Biweeklies on hiatus - Check often for updates!

Would you rather pay a $5 house fee to enter the house, or take 40% of the pot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
You guys should consider updating the tourny information page, my entire crew drove out there on the twenty-sixth ready for smash, and then once we were out there nobody showed up. *Curses self for not checking the tournament thread* Still, the drive down was almost completely bearable, and there were no expenses other than gas and food, so let me know when you guys plan to start running this tournament again and maybe we can make it.

We're gonna try to make it to Smashtality, hope to see you there.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
sorry for the miscommunication. The thread title does state that it is on "hiatus" which also means a temporary break, but for future people, this is on hold for now.

btw, you're a guy?

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Yeah, and we didn't have the foresight to check out the tournament thread before driving out there. We still got some great laughs over the drive, so no harm, we've learned a lesson about observance.

Not sure what that matters for, but if you missed the discussion about this several months ago on Smashboards, I don't disclose my gender over the internet. Feel free to guess, everyone else has.
I know what that said before you edited it through the power of e-mail notification.

saik212

Smash Rookie
=[. I look around forever and I finally find a nearby tournament cuz I live in Edison. AND IT's ON HIATUS. Please try to get this biweekly back up and running =].

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Terrabites tournament is going on tommrrow. I'll be there. I think pocky is going too.

Go to that Eggm. So you can destroy me.

There will most likely be no more more biweeklies.

Reread that last line until it sinks in.

pockyD

Smash Legend
yep ;)

how desparate are you for competition?

and i'll go somewhere to play friendlies and stuff afterwards if anyone else wants to (not my place though, it's far too small)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Not that desperate lol, no doubles 4 hours only and far away from me and i heard no friendly tv's no thanks. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom