• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA Biweeklies on hiatus - Check often for updates!

Would you rather pay a $5 house fee to enter the house, or take 40% of the pot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
im sorry i read the last two pages of this thread.
were u the dude at the bi-weekly saying "gotch ya!" everytime you KOed with doc's Fsmash? if it was you, good stuff! u had me laughing all day long, i loved watching you play just to hear it.

Sensei

Smash Lord
were u the dude at the bi-weekly saying "gotch ya!" everytime you KOed with doc's Fsmash? if it was you, good stuff! u had me laughing all day long, i loved watching you play just to hear it.
thats nothing, you should hear him say, "DIE MOTHER****ER!!!" when he was playing me rofl xD

JFox

Smash Hero
Sometimes I wish that me and my smash friends did more than just play smash. Like watchin funny movies with DoYoung and LegendaryHero would be top tier. But when you use jargon like "top tier" to describe things that having nothing to do with video games, you realize the seriousness of your addiction, and come to the realization that when with smashers, it is not within your power to do anything but succumb to the almighty will of the gamecube.

See now on the intertron, where I cannot possibly be playing smash, I should be talking about it. But anyone knows that the intertron is a crazy world, that often is illogical, but yet okay by most standards. And so the key is, if you want people to talk about something, tell them not to, and they will be sure to do it. Life has a funny way of...shine spiking...ur chin...and ****....err what was I saying? OK.

*tired*

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Sometimes I wish that me and my smash friends did more than just play smash. Like watchin funny movies with DoYoung and LegendaryHero would be top tier. But when you use jargon like "top tier" to describe things that having nothing to do with video games, you realize the seriousness of your addiction, and come to the realization that when with smashers, it is not within your power to do anything but succumb to the almighty will of the gamecube.
M2K has a tier list for Milk flavors.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
whens the next biweekly? i kinda want their to be one cuz this would be the first saturday in an extremely long time that i would be able to go! i promise i wont cancel this time if there is one lol. i miss NJ ppl. they dont even know who i am anymore. lmao

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
lol i went to a biweekly a long time ago with alex and cris. i was there when u made the doogie howser joke for the first time sneak and i played alot of matches with mud and muz and i played alot with inui. i was pretty sure most of u forgot me but im coming to the next one and ill try to make it a memorable one!

Eggm

Smash Hero
And is it goin to be at EL's or not and if there isn't one is there a CCX thing going on anywhere i wanna go to a tourny saturday. :( i'm pretty sure gaunlet is sundya and i'm not going anywya cause reik can't go and the entry fees are ridiculous.

And if there is one at EL's i vote no for crews/ low teirs cause its finals :( crews will be incomplete because of that most likely.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
And is it goin to be at EL's or not and if there isn't one is there a CCX thing going on anywhere i wanna go to a tourny saturday. :( i'm pretty sure gaunlet is sundya and i'm not going anywya cause reik can't go and the entry fees are ridiculous.

And if there is one at EL's i vote no for crews/ low teirs cause its finals :( crews will be incomplete because of that most likely.
Yes , WE NEED ANSWERS, QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
According to Cheezit's tourny thread, he received word from WoZ that there is no Biweekly on te 28th. However, there is a tourny in central Jersey. Check out the thread.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I think it would be awesome if, you know people actually..looked at other peoples threads and stuff. And you know put 2 and 2 together, and figure stuff out for themselves.

Cuz u know, it seems to me that ummm...people love for TSA to tell them what is going on in NJ and stuff. I dunno maybe it's just me.

>_>

*walks away

Eggm

Smash Hero
We're canceling this tournament, and instead, CCX is going to push their efforts on the coming Smashtality instead.

This also lets us open up the biweeklies again. We'll probably have one on May 12th.

So is this going down on the 12tH? That would be beyond hot and amazing possibly even hot and amazing ^ 2

Eggm

Smash Hero
That would be amazing, as there would be a tournament 2 Saturday's in a row in NJ.
QFT, I also think we should have one more of these then actually finally update the NJ power rankings/finder thread, i hope EL/wozzie bear can pull through for us with this. xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom