• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA Biweeklies on hiatus - Check often for updates!

Would you rather pay a $5 house fee to enter the house, or take 40% of the pot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

D1

Banned via Administration
I'm all for it lets do it DO IT do it DO IT!

Since we all know and TSA will this be just for fun? or for money?

Real talk!

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'd rather do crews + normal singles/doubles. :) Or if times an issue just crews and normal singles OR normal doubles.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Why would you want TSA vs DA?

So you can watch DA butt f*ck as* **** us? Because that's what will happen.

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
Why would you want TSA vs DA?

So you can watch DA butt f*ck as* **** us? Because that's what will happen.

Were you not paying attention at our last meeting when Woz was talking about peoples attitude toward things. Personally I think TSA has a pretty good chance against DA and I think it would be really fun too.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Were you not paying attention at our last meeting when Woz was talking about peoples attitude toward things. Personally I think TSA has a pretty good chance against DA and I think it would be really fun too.
are you serious? not about the fun part cause playing is always fun

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
haven't been on in a while just wanted to say that the biweekly was alot of fun... great to finally get to play some of the guys i don't normally get to play. my ic's still need some work but the biweekly has been giving me some great practice. good luck to everyone at the ccx tourny cause i don't think i will be entering. thanks again to EL copy and the rest of TSA was a good event.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Many more impossible things have happened. Anything is possible, after all.

The CCX event is officially on May 5th. However, I'm wondering if we should have a biweekly and then the event right after, or hold off on the biweekly to have people save money for the bigger event, which will have a bigger prize and whatnot.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
may 5th is the mlg thing isnt it? i have finals that week flowing over to the next week so i dont think i'll be able to go but gluck to everyone who does.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Many more impossible things have happened. Anything is possible, after all.

The CCX event is officially on May 5th. However, I'm wondering if we should have a biweekly and then the event right after, or hold off on the biweekly to have people save money for the bigger event, which will have a bigger prize and whatnot.
ok, so the next bi-weekly is the 28th correct? if so, then it doesnt conflict with the may 5th ccx tourny....right?

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
are you serious? not about the fun part cause playing is always fun

Me and Sensei have done well against most of DA's members throughout our smash career , all of TSA is constantly improving, and Catuar and Woz are just plain sexy so yes Im serious......it would be tough.....but I know theres a chance.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Actually, since I've been slacking off and not playing the game at all, I'm going to find some time to restart my training regime. I've been too busy handling events instead of playing and doing well in them.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
*Sees Kamen Rider Blade as WoZ's avatar.

*Dies.

It's just too good.

RaptorHawk: Relax man. We would only win if our best played. I mean our BEST. Cactuar, Sensei, WoZ when he gets back into the game, you and MAYBE me. That's it.

Not trying to be an ***. >_>

Just being real. That would be our only hope.

Actually Pacman should replace me.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I only want to do it because:

1. I never got to do a crew battle with DA
2. DA hasn't done a crew battle in quite some time
3. DA is challenging everyone right now. not even on a cocky level. just cuz.
4. crew battles are more exciting than tournaments

win, lose or draw no one's land is being taken away from them because of this...lol

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
i would love to see that.

DA-
bum
wes
comp
dire
and PC or Ron or Kubuu or D1???

TSA-
WoZ
Cactuar
Sensei
Raptorhawk
EL

looks epic. who would win! lol. discuss

and hey. who knows. if u guys to this biweekly, crews. we'll come and play for real this time! we're a forsce to be reckoned with

Eggm

Smash Hero
Hey now... talk things over with your crew before you get us into stuff like this. Especially if it might be for money. >_>
LOL, d1 said its just for fun cause NY smashers are getting bored, if its at the TSA biweekly I guess its for $ tho.. in any case i DID talk to Treble/bass about it they aren't scared, you weren't on aim yesterday. :( :( I wanted to talk to you about mow's event anyways yeah.

I'd like to do it for fun or at the TSA biweekly crews. If the TSA 28th biweekly does happen is it going to be crews again? Also is it going to be the second event? Cause that'd be hot as treble probably can't come till the second event.

Bring it KF please show up at the biweekly and bring your A games i'll try and bring mine I did real bad at the last crews. :(

Sounds like it would be hot and amazing.

From what raptor hawk said it seems like you guys got a good shot, first step in winning is confidence.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Bum is in DA. he has always been in DA. he is cool wit the people in killer fleet and hangs out wit them.

as for PC he was in even before bum was...

maybe pc doesn't wanna be in it anymore but from my understanding he's still in.

this took place even before all the cross country and mlg ****** he did...

guess we gotta talk to him.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
I swear to God, I will pistol-whip the next person who says shananigans.

+5 points for the Super Troopers ref.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Bum is in DA. he has always been in DA. he is cool wit the people in killer fleet and hangs out wit them.

as for PC he was in even before bum was...

maybe pc doesn't wanna be in it anymore but from my understanding he's still in.

this took place even before all the cross country and mlg ****** he did...

guess we gotta talk to him.
Yeah, explain more.

Feels like one of those anime where they talk about the past of a powerful swordsman. Bum can be Saito and PC will be Kenshin......Rurouni Kenshin......Rurouni Keitaro!!:laugh: ..........:confused: "Gets lost in original post topic"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom