• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA Biweeklies on hiatus - Check often for updates!

Would you rather pay a $5 house fee to enter the house, or take 40% of the pot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
How dare you belittle the seriousness of the situation sir.

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!

>_>;

Whoo, this sarcasm stuff is hard work.

*Goes back to being a lazy *** couch potato.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
omg im madd i have to miss another TSA biweekly!! how come all the good things always have to be scheduled on the same day.... i miss the NJ ppl.... i want to go play....

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lol. All of these amazing players like Cape and Ryoko are gonna be entering, while unranked people are all not showing up now... :(

*scared*

Inui

Banned via Warnings
2nd in teams and 5th in singles. Typical.

lol jungle japes and peach

stupid counter match-up with a 0% shinespike ugh gay, oh wellz hooray for eggm

Cactuar is sexy.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggm View Post
I'm going to play only fox for awhile.
Minus one tourny threat! Cheyeaaaah~

No Falco! Falco for b7!
Inui - *giggle*

Shout outs :

M2k - Your marth combos are... disgusting D:

Reik - HELD IT DOWN WITH SPACE ANIMALS <3

Copy cat - Amazing burgers thanks for cooking and being cool. :)

Emblem lord - Still have yet to play you and marth is the gayest char hands down. :)

Jfox - "I was yelling but nothing came out" LOL. Good fox dittos scary.. i had to play real defensive and careful LOL i was real scared.. probably the most scared i wa sin tourny the whole night.. D:

Doyoung - Your real nasty at fox dittos D: we have to play more! maybe i'll come over one day? oh and that jason fox video was HILARIOUS <3 <3

Ryoko - That ticket sucks man.. why didn't you enter singles? D: boo.

Also.. I was thinking, I think dave should be removed from the # 2 spot on the NJ list and ryoko should move in there somewhere, discuss!

Thanks for hosting i had a blast!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Congratz on beating me when my Sheik was off? >_>;

I'll hand you Ganon though, for whatever heck that's worth since you were Fox...

Dav3 actually competes...Ryoko only enters teams.

I would count teams. IMO, it takes more overall skill...but oh well.

Eggm

Smash Hero
No johns.

Dav3 only competes in NY, and not even that often, its kinda not fair to have him on there and not get a chance to play against him.. He needs to compete in NJ.. He lives really close to NY and plays only in NY anyways right? he should be considered NY IMO. I think teams should count for a little something, I do think your right about that 100%.
If hes placing real well in NY, NY should adpot him.. also i don't mean to say dav3 is bad or anything hes gotta be incredible that placing at gauntlet and all that stuff. I just think it shard to compare him to the other plays in the state when he doesn't even play here.
I had said before that reik should move above you lol.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
eggm stfu you won by gay ****:lick: :psycho:

Actually, I'm quite impressed. I mean the guy constantly has people saying he only does well because he spams lasers and can only win with Falco. I'm suprised he did that well going all fox in a tournament. I personally have told him his Fox isn't good. So, good ****.

Reik

Smash Ace
eggm stfu you won by gay ****:lick: :psycho:
Any gayer than counterpicking Jungle Japes? >_<

Ehh maybe it's my fault for only playing Falco. >.<

Eggm: YOUR FOX IS AMAZING! I had to camp like crazy to win, ugh. I can't wait to see what you'll do with him after even more practice and experience. Good stuff. I'm paying the whole entry fee for the next team tournament we enter. =)

Treble: You should have come.

Inui: I wanted to play your Peach in singles or friendlies at least once. =(
Also, **** Jungle Japes. ****.

LK: Let's play again after you fix your controller.

Cactuar: Stop hugging me.

J: I saw your Fox dittos with Eggm, really nice. Your Fox looks a lot faster than it did at Cat3. Maybe it's just my imagination... or maybe you just know all the percentages now.

M2K: It was fun getting destroyed by you, as always. I'm so proud that NJ Connection got you to ban FD in teams. :p

Emblem Lord, Muz, Copy and anyone else who helped run stuff: Thanks a ton. I feel kinda bad that no one else in NJ hosts events anymore, though. It must be frustrating to run a tourney.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You know, we still won on two neutrals................

You just want to get good against my Peach. I need to save her for a guaranteed win on a counterpick(lol mute city vs eggm was ghey).

I actually agree with Eggm on the rankings thing. I don't see how teams can possibly mean nothing, and Dav3 like...never competes in this state anymore. :(

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for coming guys this **** was off the hook again Ill see you all sometime again and thanks for eating the food I cooked later.

WOW looking at Reik's post "I almost die laughing when I read M2K ban FD that is a priceless moment right there."

JFox

Smash Hero
This bi-weekly was MAD fun. I had such a great time with it being a smaller event. Much more homey and ****. I got to play a **** load of friendlies, there was actually room to breathe, and there I did more playing than watching for once.

I love watching m2k play. I love watching Reik play. And I really do LOVE watching them play each other. Honestly, I must have sat and watched you guys play friendlies for almost a half hour. DI off the stage, its your only way to get outa the combo!

The rutgers boys: What a funny buncha guys. LOOOONG!!! too good...

TSA- I love you guys. I'm so proud of you guys for being the only ones left keepin NJ alive, and doin a **** fine job doin it too. It sucks that you are the only people left, but I'd like to express my gratitude and tell you that you guys did an awesome job! Way to go!

And last, what made my ****in night was Eggm beating Inui in tourney with his fox. "oh good one less threat without eggm's falco" LONG!!! lololololol....JFox you can't beat Eggm's Fox?!. Apparently I'm not the only one hahaha...OH but Inui, how many johns ya got there? Lets see, uhhh lemme try to list em all.

1. My sheik was playing bad. (Your sheik got DESTROYED, it wasn't even close lol. And sheik takes no tech skillz kbye)
2. Fuxing gay matchup-Ganon vs Fox- (Uhhhhh you picked it bud :) )
3. Stupid shine spike at 0% (What the hell are you doing getting off the stage to let yourself get shinespiked at 0%. Thats just plain stupid. You fuxed up, your own fault.)

The sooner we all accept that Eggm has already/will surpass all of us (minus m2k) the less painful it will be :)

Edit: Wow I'm such a ****...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, nice joke, JFox. A Fox that barely wins a horrendous **** counter match with a 0% shinespike is something better than me? >_>; If he say...***** me or something, than yeah. "Destroyed" = last stock? Oh. I feel educated now. .__.

Righto then.

Edit: And that match on Mute City certainly wasn't stunning.

At any rate, I told Eggm myself that his Fox has improved a lot.

JFox

Smash Hero
if ur gonna pick a bad match and than john about it when you lose, we all would just wish you didnt play the bad match. You have two characters that go even with Fox.

And the lame part is that you just HAVE to john. Ya can't just say "yeah eggm is a really good player. its amazing how he picked up fox in two weeks and can already beat me."

On another note: I missed spamerer at this biweekly! Maybe we'll $1 mm to make up for lost time next time :)

Reik

Smash Ace
You just want to get good against my Peach. I need to save her for a guaranteed win on a counterpick(lol mute city vs eggm was ghey).
True :p, but I also want to see if I've really gotten better at the Peach matchup from playing Ryoko.

Dav3 like...never competes in this state anymore. :(
Yeah. I've never even seen Dav3 at an NJ tourney before. Zang was taken off the list and I've played Zang at a tournament on several occasions... even if 2 out of 3 of those were a long time ago.

AthrunZala

Smash Journeyman
no my peach is all wierd like.. too bad i didnt make teams. (sorry to anyone that need a partner to team with.) anyway i had a great time and i cant wait till the next one. it was good to see everyone again and hopefully i will see you all again soon.

oh yea inui we should team sometime at one of these bi weeklies. what do you think. also spammer i owe you a team too.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I always have crewmates or other people teaming with me. You're not bad at teams, though.

You've teamed with Kashif before, so he might say yes. He's teaming with LK next time though, IIRC.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
True :p, but I also want to see if I've really gotten better at the Peach matchup from playing Ryoko.

Yeah. I've never even seen Dav3 at an NJ tourney before. Zang was taken off the list and I've played Zang at a tournament on several occasions... even if 2 out of 3 of those were a long time ago.
Uh oh.....Dav3`s been skipping school and the punishments are finally catching up on him :p

Seriously, why is he on the list? If we're gonna allow an eastern Penn player to be on the list cause he plays here all the time then why not negate a NJ dude cause he nearly never if not ever plays in the state itself? Seriously, think about that sentence.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff everyone, i had a blast!

I never get tired of seeing M2k's marth or Riek's Falco, fun stuff.

Emblem Lord, LK : nice chillin wit you guys, SS is serious, he wanna hook up wit u guys and increase his marth play. I had fun playin 3rd strike and what not. and LK, your A.B.A is sick man, good matches with SS's Ky.

and whoever was grillin, DEM BURGERS WERE BANGIN! i dont think ive ever tasted a cheese burger with so much flavor and moistness, good stuff, the cooker owned the whole tourny, hands down, lol.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
lol jfox, LONGGG hahahhahahahaa.... wth at jfox and reik being good at melty blood
good stuff to every1 i talked to, played and just sat around. i want to play every1 forever.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
BTW:

MELTY BLOOD TOURNEY RESULTS

1st: Lord Knight (by far)
2nd: SS
3rd: Inui
4th: Jfox
5th: Reik

Good stuff guys. Someone better step up next time.

EDIT: BTW: 20 people entered, but I don't want to post all the results.
I'll take you out next time LK :laugh:
@doyoung - JFox and Reik can't possibly be good at MB if they got outplaced by Inui...he's TERRIBLE at the game lol

Eggm

Smash Hero
You know, we still won on two neutrals................

I actually agree with Eggm on the rankings thing. I don't see how teams can possibly mean nothing, and Dav3 like...never competes in this state anymore. :(
Reiks combos on ryokos peach were nasty watch out, cause it doesn't matter how weird you play when your getting comboed, and no offense but i DOUBT your DI is better than ryokos his is amazing lol. Mute city was ghey.. I was completely destroyed lol. Teams should mean something.. it DOES take skill and the good players always placing on top should.. show that.

Yeah, nice joke, JFox. A Fox that barely wins a horrendous **** counter match with a 0% shinespike is something better than me? >_>; If he say...***** me or something, than yeah. "Destroyed" = last stock? Oh. I feel educated now. .__.

Righto then.

Edit: And that match on Mute City certainly wasn't stunning.

At any rate, I told Eggm myself that his Fox has improved a lot.
Its not a hurrendous counter pick inui lol, you beat my fox in friendlies and then reiks fox and then cactuars with gannon in a row, your gannon is quite good.

On top of that I'm hurrendous vs gannon so even if fox does have the advantage that offsets it, ALSO fox needs flawless tech skill to beat gannon and mine still sucks.

OH wait I also almost forgot that you were on gannons best stage and were ****** me at really low %'s with ariels.

ALSO I would have died just as gay/early as the shine spike if your low off the stage ariel had hit me, it was a gamble you choose to take and it ended in my favor stop johning about that lol. But yeah Jay stop bragging for me I wanted to just leave it at No Johns that i posted earlier ><, thanks or the support tho <3.

On a final note Inui no johns, and main gannon, its really good.. I was highly impressed in those friendlies and in tourny.

Xeorogue

Smash Ace
All around great time there.... It's about time i open my new controller and stop killing myself. :bandit:

Great time hangin out with Do, funny as ****. Smaller biweekly = less heat = amazing.

Edit: Remember EmblemLord, if you ask, its concent.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Even with that stage, Ganon vs Fox is like 65/35 in Fox's favour. It's a horrible match. Kashif and Steve tend to two and threestock me in it. >_>; I only went Ganon because of that stage; he was my best answer to Fox at the moment.

Oh wellz.

I want to main Ganon. I like playing Ganon more and I think my Ganon is better, but he's just too bad at singles...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I want to main Ganon. I like playing Ganon more and I think my Ganon is better, but he's just too bad at singles...
All Ganon users are officially gayzzz! Especially Inui and Oorah :p

I still gotta Shiek ditto ya Inui. Prince of Tennis vs Love Hina Shiek battle, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom