• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA Biweeklies on hiatus - Check often for updates!

Would you rather pay a $5 house fee to enter the house, or take 40% of the pot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JFox

Smash Hero
hero- you suck at smash, and at being funny on the intertron.

spamerer- I'm not afraid of playing anyone. You just aren't worth my dollar cuz ive played you numerous times. Cactuar is constantly circled by people that want to play him, and one dollar is a small price to pay to play and learn things. Thats why i chose fox ditto.

Don't be insulted, thats just the way it is. You would do the same im sure. Imagine you could play Eggm in a Falco ditto MM, or you could play bombsoldier for a dollar. This is a gross exageration, but you get the picture. You aren't going to pay to play people that you can play for free. :)

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
ZOMFG!!!! **** you Doyoung. You ain't catching my *** like that. LOL!

<3 Do

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Tch, if i wanted to play Cactuar, id just play a level 9 computer...

Sandbag+power shielding for style points = computer.

Sounds fun... >_>

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
OK, PEOPLE!!!!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

There will be no door fee. CopyCat and Muz have stated that they will buy food and Copycat said he will cook. Just moments before I started typing this, Copycat was telling me that he was buying food.

So we will just go with taking 40% from the pot. But if you want food you will have to pay for it.

I REPEAT, IF YOU WANT FOOD FROM TSA YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
OK, PEOPLE!!!!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

There will be no door fee. CopyCat and Muz have stated that they will buy food and Copycat said he will cook. Just moments before I started typing this, Copycat was telling me that he was buying food.

So we will just go with taking 40% from the pot. But if you want food you will have to pay for it.

I REPEAT, IF YOU WANT FOOD FROM TSA YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY.
again... a door fee would cover this!

If everyone payed 2 bucks, then all the food is payed for. What if no one gets hungry? In theory, CC, and Muz would be SoL...

2% door fee ftw

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I wanted to do that, but Copycat said don't worry about it. We may just do a 2 dollar door fee to cover Copycat and Muz's cost.

Also, I'm not participating in the bi-weekly. So who wants to play yu-gi-oh with me for my amusement you dirty jackals?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I wanted to do that, but Copycat said don't worry about it. We may just do a 2 dollar door fee to cover Copycat and Muz's cost.

Also, I'm not participating in the bi-weekly. So who wants to play yu-gi-oh with me for my amusement you dirty jackals?
I would, but yu-gi-oh sucks?

I played Magic forever, and ygo for about a season. The WoW card game is actually really fun and awesome, and you should try it.

Also, if instead of the door fee you ask people to pay, you'll get alot of: Well, if I'm gonna have to pay now, I mind as well make someone drive me to the Bell, or some****.

I mean, coke and ellios and whatnot is kickass to me... But without forcing it upon some, you take a loss on this one.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Argh I can't make it to the bi-weekly this time around. Anime Boston is the following week and I really need to save some monies, plus I really have a lot to do this weekend in preparation.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Wrrrrryyyyy are you being gay? Enter so I can beat you! :(

Ken34

Smash Journeyman

you should play man, but if you still wanna play yu gi oh, i may bring my deck, i dont play as much as i use to, it costs too much to play, hence the same reason i was against a door fee, me = a broke dude. anyways, ill prolly just stick 2 of my decks into my bag just in case u wanna play, i doubt we will ahve time though, will be playing smash all day and hopefully some mvc2 as well.

P.S.
DOES ANYONE HAVE A RECORDING DEVICE!?!??

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I hate teams and yu gi oh is just to pass the time. Either that or read Hot Gimmick. >_>

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
**** this event is looking huge anyone got a head count going for this cause it seems like there is gonna be way more than the usual 40 or so....

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately I won't be going. I have some volunteer work to do (Christmas in April, if anyone in the Hudson/North Bergen area has heard of it). -_-

I was excited for this one too. Oh well, it can't be helped.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Good news and bad news I guess.

My mom said she will cook for the bi-weekly. Her exact words were "I have the food stiutation undercontrol." This leads me to believe that clown Andrew called my mom.

Thing is I didn't talk to her about this because Muz and Copycat had informed that they would handle it more or less. Now she says she will handle this.

Which is good. But also bad. Now we have 3 people that need to be re-imbursed for the money they are spending on food.

Good stuff. Oh wait. No, it's definately not.

Edit: I was correct. Andrew is stupid. I don't care if I get modded. I will repeat. Andrew a.k.a Warrior of Zarona is ****ing us up. My mother told me that he called her about 2 days ago telling her that we needed someone to take care of food. She called me to tell him that it was under control. But he didn't call her back after I told him that Muz and Copycat would take care of food.

Imbecile. Muz and Copycat, I'll talk to you guys later. Probably tomorrow morning or call me later tonight. I told my mom about it and she agreed with what I said about Andrew. So, it's back on you guys. When she hung up she said she would get a refund for her groceries since she was still at the store. My mom said she would charge 5 for food. Drinks would be free and so would any desert. I don't know if we would do anything similar to that. Maybe we take out your re-imbursment from the 40% or w/e that we take from the pot? We'll talk about it.

Now I'm thinking of the time that Andrew said I don't know my mom. Well he sure as hell doesn't know her either.

L5LM_Gtlink

Smash Apprentice
Im bringing a wavebird with me so if anyone else is going to (I doubt it) then let me know.

Also, would you guys like me to bring anything else with me? A copy of smash? a console?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I'll do the bi-weekly if Muz and Copy handle the food thing completely.

>_>

Yes. I am that shameless.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
lol I'm silly.

Muz can probably hold off on the food that he bought until the next biweekly. If things don't come to that, I'll simply pay him back and we can have the food at the next TSA meeting.

Emblem Lord is so serious, it's cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom