• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Smash....go vote for Krystal in the character battle. the link is in IsmaR's post above Mr. lazypants.

Remember people.
A vote for Krystal is a vote for SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Elysium

Smash Lord
I thought I was the bald guy? :p
Epic indeed :grin:
Not now.
And I fear that it's not enough....just like Leonidas and the Spartas... (and due to Olimar recently being revealed) I fear Krystal might fall in this battle.

Unless the allies of Sparta assemble.... I fear the worst....

(I was going to go a step further and say a vote for Olimar was a vote for Slavery...but I could see that getting me in some trouble. lol )

Edit: **** I was 3 mins off from Mic locking that thread...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Not now.
And I fear that it's not enough....just like Leonidas and the Spartas... (and due to Olimar recently being revealed) I fear Krystal might fall in this battle.

(I was going to go a step further and say a vote for Olimar was a vote for Slavery...but I could see that getting me in some trouble. lol )

Olimar IS an evil Tyrant enslaving the Pikmin...

WHat he doesn't realize is he is the one actually being used...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Not now.

I was 1 minute off :p
I meant minutes, not hours ;P
And Lol, put the negrOlimar pic when you say that, that would get you in trouble XD

Elysium

Smash Lord
Anyone know what happened to the TRS banner? I just realized my wasn't working...and everyone else's seems to be having the same problem....

And no... you said hours specifically. You fail....worse than your excuses for not smashing with AZ

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Not bad the update. SSE has another twist to it it seems.

Krystal is gonna be a pwn star in my SSE.

-Onyx

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Wow the update is epic win + awesome. Wow I''ve never imagine that I can strengthen up a char like this! Sakurai u win.

BTW, Ismar your avatar is UGLY. :urg::psycho:

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
I like this update very much. I always like games that let you specialize your character in some way. I'm going to deck Pit out with the highest jump bonuses I can find. He shall be the angel, nay, the GOD of recovering!

What do you think the Krystal sticker will do? The bonuses seem a bit random for each sticker, so maybe Leg Resistance?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Anyone know what happened to the TRS banner? I just realized my wasn't working...and everyone else's seems to be having the same problem....

And no... you said hours specifically. You fail....worse than your excuses for not smashing with AZ
:(
I bad person...
Not bad the update. SSE has another twist to it it seems.

Krystal is gonna be a pwn star in my SSE.

-Onyx
Hell Yeah!
BTW, nice new sig.
Wow the update is epic win + awesome. Wow I''ve never imagine that I can strengthen up a char like this! Sakurai u win.

BTW, Ismar your avatar is UGLY. :urg::psycho:
What? Fine, I changed it..

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
haha, the TRS sig? Banner?

I never used it cause it took up space cause I like to use my self made ones.. Though a lot of them look the same I do it to pass time.

And thx, I like this sig quite a bit, worked on it more than previous ones.

I would NOT want Krystal's sticker to make all stats over 9000. Thats lame and boring. I would understand maybe a Sakurai sticker doing that but not Krystal. I want her sticker to be pretty awesome but not overly powered like that..

-Onyx

Elysium

Smash Lord
haha, the TRS sig? Banner?

I never used it cause it took up space cause I like to use my self made ones.. Though a lot of them look the same I do it to pass time.

And thx, I like this sig quite a bit, worked on it more than previous ones.

I would NOT want Krystal's sticker to make all stats over 9000. Thats lame and boring. I would understand maybe a Sakurai sticker doing that but not Krystal. I want her sticker to be pretty awesome but not overly powered like that..

-Onyx
1.) Yea... I don't want to go around looking at everyones profile trying to find one thats working....I might just steal Ism's......
2.) Yeah...Broken items are never very much fun

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
1.) Yea... I don't want to go around looking at everyones profile trying to find one thats working....I might just steal Ism's......
2.) Yeah...Broken items are never very much fun
Mine says my name on it, so advertise Beeyotchh! :lol:
On topic: Hmm..what happens if Krystal gets a Krystal sticker?

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Only if the signature area is bigger. I had to cut the banner because there aren't enough space to display abysswolf's beautiful picture.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
That would be pretty cool, or a more dmg with weapons/magic. More speed.. Something that shes good with :3

-Onyx

Rhyme

Smash Lord
I believe referrals are when someone joins SWF and have been referred by you through a link.

-Onyx
Ooh...I was already mad thinking it was a bad thing. >.> Didn't know I referred anyone to Smashboards...wonder how that happened. ._o

think were all...whatever.

Right, when you make a account for SWF it comes up with a referral box where you can type the sn of the person.
I get what you mean. Oh, and thank ya's for tryin' to help; Onyx just beat you to it. : )

Well at least he bowed to me :grin:
Why is no one voting? We's losing to Olimar :dizzy:
YERSH!!

-Gasp- Not Olimar! I already voted for Krystal so yeah...done all I can think to do.

I just made the most epic post for krystal.....
I noticed; I lawled; I commented.

Olimar IS an evil Tyrant enslaving the Pikmin...

WHat he doesn't realize is he is the one actually being used...
Yes, that he is. Do you believe that slavery is right? No? Good, then stop supporting the weight of Olimar with your **** and vote for Krystal already. : D Not that she needs it or anything. >.>

What do you think the Krystal sticker will do? The bonuses seem a bit random for each sticker, so maybe Leg Resistance?
It makes you win automatically.

Krystal is the **** Sticker.
Put one of those babies on and all your stats are OVER 9000!!!!!!!!
Haha, nice placement.

Mine says my name on it, so advertise Beeyotchh! :lol:
On topic: Hmm..what happens if Krystal gets a Krystal sticker?
Aren't you the narcasistic one? :p

The game freezes in epicy awesomesauce.

If we're going to get her, I'd place my money on Wednesday's update (Following the recent trend on the DOJO).
Naah...I'm feeling one of 'dem Monday-Friday character weeks comming on. -stretches lazily and paws at the air-

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
maybe since Japan is gonna get the game soon, sakurai is gonna dump a lot of awesome updates on us to increase our anticipation.

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
I'm a Rockman fan, & although I don't like Krystal, I'm hoping the Prima leaked list is real, so I'm hoping Krystal is the next newcomer.

flaco

The Terminator
Ooh...I was already mad thinking it was a bad thing. >.> Didn't know I referred anyone to Smashboards...wonder how that happened. ._o

I get what you mean. Oh, and thank ya's for tryin' to help; Onyx just beat you to it. : )

YERSH!!

-Gasp- Not Olimar! I already voted for Krystal so yeah...done all I can think to do.

I noticed; I lawled; I commented.

Yes, that he is. Do you believe that slavery is right? No? Good, then stop supporting the weight of Olimar with your **** and vote for Krystal already. : D Not that she needs it or anything. >.>

It makes you win automatically.

Haha, nice placement.

Aren't you the narcasistic one? :p

The game freezes in epicy awesomesauce.

Naah...I'm feeling one of 'dem Monday-Friday character weeks comming on. -stretches lazily and paws at the air-

dam really big qoute my neck hurts :urg::urg:

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
Animal Crossing Villager is pretty wordy. It's a good thing the announcer doesn't have Emphysema.

I kind of hope this is the real roster. I mean, I think it looks real enough.

Top Bottom